• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can y'all not spoil tho.

Also I re-utter my point I made earlier about Galeem's feat being minimally a Planet one, if not a 3-C/3-A one.

GameXplain released a video of the World of Lights opening with captions and it says 'Thus the universe was crushed in the hands of Galeem.' after the scene where the white light has consumed the galaxy. So unless its translated different than the Japanese version its probably at least 3-A with his rays of light.

Everything12 said:
GameXplain released a video of the World of Lights opening with captions and it says 'Thus the universe was crushed in the hands of Galeem.' after the scene where the white light has consumed the galaxy. So unless its translated different than the Japanese version its probably at least 3-A with his rays of light.
Wouldn't the just be 3-A overtime though?

Master Hand, used to be the verses strongest entity, then Tabuu came and showed someone stronger, and now he is literally fodder, hope they actually explain where Galeem and his army of Master Hands came from. Shame they removed trophies, his description might have and some light, ha, on these mysteries

@Efi I got spoiled because I checked your blog because your title didn't give any hints that it was supposed to come from Smash. I'll never forgive you.

Bruh the game isn't even out.

Also no. Unless it's a Smash-original profile, it shouldn't have a profile. Galleom should, I guess, since Duon has one.

Inb4 tier 2 fodder in Ultimates . I mean I'm not getting over the fact our Smash characters go from " We are getting bodied by Master Hand 24/7 " to " We are extremely confident we can take on 10 each at once simultaneously " ... And they should remember getting their behinds kicked considering it's suppose to be canon. And they wouldn't know these MH's are weaker than the ones they fought prior. There has to be a reason.

There was a big thread debating over whether or not Master Hand would keep the Low 2-C rating and it never got concluded.

I mean they should be at least comparable to Trophy Dialga & Palkia, who have Low 2-C statements. They created a Low 2-C space, and when they were defeated said place was destroyed as a result. I feel they should keep it IMHO. Not to mention the MH's he controls without a problem when Tabuu had a good deal of trouble controlling one ( If we assume that the MH's are comparable to the one in Brawl / Melee ) it would support the implication that every major new Boss in Smash is far superior to the previous if that were the case :

Master Hand ---> Master Fortress ( A fully powered Master Hand ) ---> Tabuu ----> Then Galeem if the chain continues.

None of that is legit. Palkia has a 4-A feat via Spatial Manipulation tho, it's the pic we have for the power. Which we can now make an updated version of.

There is an interesting thing about Tabuu in the spirit mode, but i will tell later. I will post this from Young Link Guidance in the meatime.
U.Link 1543177897421

This reminds me.. Is anyone is possession of the "Super Smash Bros Brawl Official Strategy Guide"? (this thing)

Seems to have vast information.

@Saikou I'm going to say "for now here" because fiction can do some stupid stuff...

We do know however for a fact it's confirmed the Spirits have been placed into the World of Light from their respective worlds . We don't know who did it though.

Well, doesn't that contradict Sakurai saying that everyone is from a world of toys/imagination/other similar stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back