• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman feat removal

I’m fine with removing that too, iirc the comic referred to it as the size of a speck of dust so that’s not hitting 4-B.

Although shouldn’t he have “Resistance to Black Holes” for holding a singularity in his hand and not being subject to spaghettification?

1. Black hole feat isn't 4-B as Confluctor explained.

2. Kepler supernova feat is High 4-C because Superman tanked only electromagnetic shockwaves of the explosion which contains only %1 of the explosion energy.

3. Superman: "It's the size of a nebula. It consumes entire suns. If it gets to those people's star systems, they'll all die". This means that Sun-Eater is 4-C / High 4-C afaik because it consumes suns of solar system which causes death of those systems.

Also John Stewart was unable to recreate a solar system (Xanshi System) even when his willpower exceed power ring capabilities and Kyle Rayner struggled very much when he contained a supernova (later Kal Kent helped him). It seems that High 4-C is a limit for DC's tier 4 characters.

And we don't know that if Superman can do a 4-B IMP.

• Firestorm808 said that Alan Scott doesn't scale to JLA characters iirc. You can ask him.

• I'm personally disagree with scaling all high-tier JLA members to IMP because we don't even know if they can do a 4-B IMP. The best thing Superman did was a 5-A attack when we was at relativistic speeds.

• Superman tanked only electromagnetic shockwaves of the explosion which contains %1 of explosion energy. This is a High 4-C feat at best.

• I'm not sure about black hole feats. Are they quantifable?

• Superman tanked only electromagnetic shockwaves of the explosion which contains %1 of explosion energy. This is a High 4-C feat at best.
The overall explosion is 5e+45 Joules. I’m not a math guy, would 1% of that value not be 4-B?

Superman doesn`t scale to the collective power of rings
The calculation divided by the result to determine how powerful a single Lantern would be.

Superman's IMP which is technically just RMP is actually more like High 4-C I heard it was recalculated as. And Inverse Square Law makes the Keplar Supernovas thing simply 0.5 Foe which is High 4-C too.

She only said "Maybe" implying she's not 100% certain of it iirc. Or she doesn't really care if it gets accepted officially, but she want's to exclude all the "Vague statements that aren't actually feats". And she mostly doesn't like to be bothered until she's ready iirc.

Anyway Tier 2 discussion is a dead end so let’s stay on topic.

Should be removed:
  • Superman throwing away a compressed solar system
  • Superman containing a mini-black hole (Should be replaced with Resistance to Gravity Manipulation/Black Holes)
4-C/High 4-C:
  • Sun Eater’s explosion
  • Kyle Rayner contained a supernova
4-B:
  • Alan Scott
  • GL Black hole feats
  • Matt’s Wally West calc

Also apparently this feat is a thing:

“In Green Lantern #166/167, Kyle Rayner contains a pseudo-black hole/Quantum Singularity which would destroy a star/solar system

Last edited:
Isn't there a guy that would nuke a solar system by dying?

Once again I will repeat that Eobard Thawne was still conscious after tanking Wally's 4-B RMP.

Back