• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman feat removal

It’s the other way around, the discussion was about if his striking strength should scale to his durability.

Anyway, I remember a comment from Superman regarding that Doomsday was considerably more powerful than Lobo even when first introduced, and Superman grew far more powerful afterwards, so scaling him from Lobo is probably fine.

It’s the other way around, the discussion was about if his striking strength should scale to his durability.
Okay, given that he can hurt characters who can hurt him, it makes sense to me.

Greenshifter said that a speedster’s AP and durability are always relative, and that Thawne has shown that he can fight people who can harm him, but he hasn’t shown any scans yet so idk

Okay. I remember him harming Wonder Woman, and the latter commenting that he hits harder than Superman, though, and he regularly fights The Flash.

I am pretty sure that was Hunter and not eobard.

Tho Eobard did knock down Superman during road to flashpoint. Albeit I cannot remember 100% if superman was harmed by it.

Greenshifter said that a speedster’s AP and durability are always relative, and that Thawne has shown that he can fight people who can harm him, but he hasn’t shown any scans yet so idk
I mean Mav gave scans, I already asked who needed what exactly. Also Wally can fight infinite speed Hunter Zolomon so he should be 4-B at that point and then later on he fights Hunter and Eobard at the same time, with them both being relative to him.

Also speedsters are usually portrayed as more glass-cannons than stone walls (to an extent) where everyone (including the speedsters at times) are afraid that they’ll hurt or even kill themselves by running too hard into things, such as when Hal made that wall to stop them in Rebirth and let it vibrate at a specific frequency to prevent them killing themselves by running into it. Wonder Woman also dispatched Hunter Zolomon rather easily once she caught him. There was also some enemy of the green lanterns who wanted to kill Reverse Flash who was dressed as Barry Allen at the time due to the threat he formed to the earth and everybody thought he got vaporized despite his AP.

Last edited:
Wally West is a glass cannon thanks to the true IMP since the 3-A to High 3-A strike is considered a suicide attack yeah. And Flashes do have the durability dropping exponentially when stationary weakness. But the 4-B stuff is still fairly consistent yeah.

So is it fine to update Zoom's page or not? It would help if somebody finds scans with issue references for us to use in the profile page.

Back