• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman feat removal

Well, I don't think that Lobo was usually portrayed as being superior to Post-Crisis Superman at the end of this era, but I suppose that "At least Class Y, likely Stellar" might be an idea.

It seems good to me, but I am not sure if we already agreed about adjusting Superman's lifting strength, and if so, lots of other Post-Crisis characters need to have their lifting strengths adjusted as well. It is probably best to keep it at Stellar for the time being.

Here are all of the edits, for easy viewing access:

@Mav Thawne’s AP would obviously also scale to solar system when his dura does. Should be about the same justification as Wally, oh and same story for Barry’s AP and dura who is Thawne’s equal.

@Mav Thawne’s AP would obviously also scale to solar system when his dura does. Should be about the same justification as Wally, oh and same story for Barry’s AP and dura who is Thawne’s equal.
What do the rest of you think about this.

Also, should I call more knowledgeable members to this thread?

Removing some unnecessary feats was accepted and done I believe. (Haven't checked his page).

LS was agreed to be downgraded from stellar for them, but there are too many files affected, so postponed for later ig.

Now someone brought up that reverse flash should get 4-B for ap too since his durability is 4-B

This is the original post about it. So no clue tbh

Well, if he can fight people that can harm him, I agree with his AP being 4-B.

If it’s just “his dura scales, so his AP should too”, then I don’t agree.

Is it just because his durability is 4-B, or is it because he can fight people that can harm him?
Because a speedster’s AP and durability increase or decrease with the amount of SF they are using, they are always relative. So when Thawne has 4-B dura, he should also have 4-B AP (otherwise he’d be a speedster stone wall, that makes like 0 sense). And there’s no real reason to say he can’t use the IMP himself. And obviously Thawne can also harm people that can harm him.

Been a while since I read his post crisis stuff, but I can vaguely remember him hurting flash and wonder woman (or was that Zoom?), but that doesn't qualify for 4-B.

Think of it like this, you’re asking me to prove that someone like Goku when he increases his ki to defend against a certain attack, that he would also have AP equivalent to his durability. By Goku getting hurt by people who he can harm while holding back.

If he has 4-B durability and they harm him, how would they be 5-A
Check Prof Zoom’s page, then come back.
Unless we’re now assuming Prof Zoom doesn’t hold back and everyone becomes 4-B again? I’d be fine with that but I’m guessing a lot of people aren’t.

I’ll apply the Zoom revisions with the logic that he’s equal to Wally I suppose.

Can the Lifting Strength be saved for a Part 2? That’s pretty unrelated to updating 4-B justifications and affects a lot of characters.

Check Prof Zoom’s page, then come back.
That doesn’t answer my question. Why can’t you just provide scans of what I asked for? You said he can fight people who can harm him, I’d just like to see examples of this.

Ok who wants what in order to prove that Wally West, Barry Allen, Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zolomon scale to 4-B at peak for both dura and AP while somehow also having the (reverse) flashes at 5-A while holding back and at tier 8 while holding back even more. While also keeping some members of the league at 5-A while holding back and 4-B at peak?

Could someone provide a summary of what’s been discussed so far?
What do you think about Superman's LS? He generally struggles with planet-moon level moving feats but he also scales to Lobo who has a Stellar class feat. I think at least Class Y, likely Stellar is a good solution.

What do you think about Superman's LS? He generally struggles with planet-moon level moving feats but he also scales to Lobo who has a Stellar class feat. I think at least Class Y, likely Stellar is a good solution.
That seems fine to me, but isn’t Lobo really inconsistent?

I agree about that Reverse Flash's durability when running should scale to his striking strength, as he would otherwise explode every time he punches anything.

Back