• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman fights a False Hero

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
main-qimg-58d5ce6be75c69dc3b243f51bcb9d0c5-lq
ec38c42a14a7718d15d5043cf0ed1f1eaf6ccc7f.png

• Post-COIE 6-C Superman will be used.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Miss Power is under the same conditions as her original appearance and has all of Superman's battle data from her ship's computer.
  • Superman scales to 22.4443078 gigatons of tnt. Miss Power upscales from 46.6997012428 Gigatons of TNT.
Supes: Knifeman29, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Marvel_Champion_07 (3)
Miss Power:
Incon:

Last edited:
imma give it to superman. shes stronger and more durable, but he is more skilled, more experienced from what is on the pages and what i've seen, can hold out longer. and his information analysis is going to let him know what is up with her. also he could posssibly make her get weaker mentally and physically cause I dont really see him being affected by her powers, also the sun. I'll vote Superman.

Back