• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs Rogal Dorn. I HAVE DONE THE WILL OF CHAOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I care enough to put pictures in!

Lex Luthor was sent through the Lexcorp tower, his Warsuit badly damaged, while the area of the city was already in ruins due to a somewhat fierce battle. Rogal Dorn stepped toward the now injured Luthor but before he could get to him Superman landed in his way "You've demolished the city enough, and he is beaten!" "The city will be refortified." "If this fight continues there won't be a city to refortify!" "I disagree." "I will remove you from Metropolis if you continue down this warpath!" "No you will not." Superman took a breath in and prepared to fight the 8'10 behemoth in power armor.

latest
latest

speed equalized

battle takes place in Metropolis

they start 50 meters apart

Superman: 0

Rogal Dorn.: 0

Lex gets his shit together and whoops both their asses: 0

if i recall Superman upscales from 600 Kilofoe so Dorn has a big AP advantage

He usually starts with heat vision and frost breath when willing to kill, or phasing. He uses BFR at the beginning if he knows they have good regen. But sometimes he starts with normal punches

yeah... Superman needs to BFR because he is not hitting Rogal Dorn with anything ranged due to the ladders skill, Dorn has more then enough non-physical interaction to beat Supes when he is phasing, and considering Dorn is a Warhammer character I don't think I need to comment on just how skilled he is, but i aint no Warhammer expert either so yeh

was discarded and now we use a 1.8 kilofoe calc, either way, Dorn One-shot with a punch
So they both practically win with a punch, Superman lands a punch at all, that probably sends Dorn to orbit, which im pretty sure he can't get back from for Supes's wincon, and Dorn has a ridiculous AP advantage for his wincon

Superman would probably survive and regen from it after getting knocked out, he has done that from stronger attacks and usually he would start with hax if he knows his opponent is strong. What kind of skill does dorn have? Superman has enough skill to adapt to an infinitely programmable armour, is equally as skilled as wonder woman who is more skilled than ares who has all martial arts from beginning till end of time and many more

Superman would probably survive and regen from it after getting knocked out, he has done that from stronger attacks and usually he would start with hax if he knows his opponent is strong. What kind of skill does dorn have? Superman has enough skill to adapt to an infinitely programmable armour, is equally as skilled as wonder woman who is more skilled than ares who has all martial arts from beginning till end of time and many more
You realize that this is the difference of a low-end low 7-C facing a High 7-A+ in terms of AP right? Supes isn't surviving a hit from dorn, but I do realize as i remember Superman having a match with Kharn that this is very similar: Supes needs to BFR to win, and Dorn kills in one hit

Yeah, you don't get "knocked out" by a 600x AP difference. 7.5x is the difference needed to one-shot around here, generally.

Even worse. Clark won't get one-shot, he'll get obliterated.
Similar to Supes vs Kharn, I forgot that match existed as I was making this honestly, im pretty sure supes has a decisive loss against every primarch not named Magnus or Roboute Guilliman

Honestly, not sure why Kharn vs Supes is still there, Kharn has a massive ap advantage, all of supes stuff is negged, and Supes would get utterly destroyed before he can do anything, the only way to make it fair is by making Supes bloodlusted

Honestly, not sure why Kharn vs Supes is still there, Kharn has a massive ap advantage, all of supes stuff is negged, and Supes would get utterly destroyed before he can do anything, the only way to make it fair is by making Supes bloodlusted

Even then, Supes would probably go for phasing or something, not realizing its been nulled. You should request it get removed.

Superman can somehow survive galaxy level stuff but not tank it, though im not sure if that counts as outlier here since it wouldn't really scale to durability but stamina

If its 600x then superman should lose

That's an outlier.

This is an almost 2,000,000x difference. Rogal breathes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back