• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword God vs Sword Saint (Sakaguchi Hinata (LN) vs Ikki Kurogane)

I was actually planning to do this with LN Hakurou.

But voting Hinata via Info Analysis, Precog, and Power Absorption and Mimicry. Plus 7 hit kill.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I was actually planning to do this with LN Hakurou.
But voting Hinata via Info Analysis, Precog, and Power Absorption and Mimicry. Plus 7 hit kill.
Ikki was supposed to be way may powerful in this key so let's wait for more input

Her most deadly asset is usurper (power steal+info analysis based on sight) which steals abilities but that won't matter since ikki is a skilled based fighter and also she can know whether her opponents stronger than her or not based on usurper. She has a sword that kills your soul within 7 hits and has precog through mathematician

Also she already surpassed hakurou based on skill with only few years. Her usurper will work on Ikki if he decided to itto shura(which she will steal it) but depending if he plays it smart

7 hits are a lot, it'll give ikki enough time.

Ittou shura is skill too btw. Like the best she's gonna copy is a 2x amp. And even then, does Hinata possess body enhancement magic? If not she cannot copy it.

Ikki surpassess Hakurou's skill so her surpassing him doesn't mean much.

Well she can copy it because it steals rimuru's "summon ifrit", that's the nature of the skill but I don't know if she can also feel the consequence of itto shura.

I know but this will somehow even the match

Yes but as i said. Ittou shura is 48x cus it's skill, the actual ability is 2x.

The skill you mean? Pretty sure ikki destroys feat wise in terms of skill.

She still has Magic Sense and also Disintegration which destroys her target on a atomic level near the speed of light but It takes time to charge it and also its speed equal.

She not only copy itto shura but also steal it to but only if Ikki use it but Hinata has High 7-A durability and ikki's AP is 7-B in base so he will need to use it somehow if he plays it smart

They both have precog si this will be an interesting match

"Destroys her target near the speed of light". Im sorry i didn't get this.

...Stealing that would literally require stealing his soul. And about the AP technically this is High 6-C ikki, cus you didn't specify that we should assume the 7-B calc. But even as a 7-B, ikki has the stamina attacks, and madoka to fight her.

How good is her precog?

It attacks in relavistic+ but needs to charge for it

Her Usurper works like this:
Rimuru's power is immeasurable by Hinata's ÒÇîMathematicianÒÇì, meaning that he should either have a similar power cap as her, or greater. Upon thinking so, Hinata activates her unique skill ÒÇîUsurperÒÇì. This skill gives her the absolute advantage against an opponent who is stronger than her.

That is the property of Hinata's trump card——ÒÇîUsurperÒÇì.

It is a power that can rob the enemy of their skills and talents whenever they are understood by the user. Regardless of whether Hinata can use these skills or not, from only its effect of robbing her enemies of their skills alone shows that it is itself a fierce and brutal skill.

If the opponent is weaker than Hinata, the result of the analysis will show it as ÒÇîUnavailable TargetÒÇì. In that case, Hinata will not be able to rob the enemy of their skill, however, she will also have a much better chance to win. Even if the opponent is stronger than Hinata, the results of her analysis will either be ÒÇîFailureÒÇì or ÒÇîSuccessÒÇì.

It is the evidence whenever such results are shown that whether she is confronting a powerful foe or not. With that being said, ÒÇîSuccessÒÇì analysis will reveal the opponent's skills and talents and ÒÇîFailureÒÇì will not cause her defeat either. She can try analyzing as many times as she wishes.

That's why no matter how strong her enemy is, the result will always be ÒÇîSuccessÒÇìwith enough repetitions. She only needs to cautiously buy time and calmly wait for the the correct moment. In this way, Hinata is guaranteed to win.

So if her opponent is stronger, then she can view the skils and talents while if her opponents is weaker she cannot view their skiils and talents but she can steal their abilites. Unique Skills in slime comes from their soul too and I don't remember if Hinata stole a Unique skill.

Her precog comes from the skill mathematician which is also a segment ability for Usurper which was used to determine whether her opponents are stronger and also there's a sub-ability called Prediction Simulation which predict the path of the opponents and also amps increase her thought process by 1,000.

Firephoenixearl said:
"Destroys her target near the speed of light". Im sorry i didn't get this.
...Stealing that would literally require stealing his soul. And about the AP technically this is High 6-C ikki, cus you didn't specify that we should assume the 7-B calc. But even as a 7-B, ikki has the stamina attacks, and madoka to fight her.

How good is her precog?
Also, Hinata can steal spiritual lifeforms, which are quite literally souls like Ifrit.

Yes but the ability of blazers comes from their soul, stealing someone's ability as a blazer would be aching to steling their soul.

So is Rimuru's. He just predicts movements via sight, something he learned via Hakurou being his ass thousands of times over with a sword. Hinata, someone stated to surpass him, destroyed Rimuru.

I remember Spiritual Lifeforms in the LN haven't been properly explained yet, so I guess that argument is on hold.

Hinata precog is Skill based thats why she can read Demon Lord Rimuru movement, i mean Laplace can see future event but thats still not affect US

• Astral Bind: A skill that restricts the astral body, the vessel of the soul, instead of the material one.
its soul manip, also Hinata precog can keep up with Rimuru future attack prediction which is really see future (hax based) dont know if ikki can handle that

Nvm I found it:

By this point, Hinata fully understood what the Glutton was capable of. A sweet smile crossed her face, her piercing eyes shining brightly as she considered her countermeasures. She had lost her rapier now, but not even that seemed to bother her much. And then she removed an amulet from her pocket and threw it at me.

"Astral Bind!"

A skill that restricted the astral body, the vessel of the soul, instead of the material one. It still couldn't stop the Glutton.

Realizing this, Hinata gave me a scornful frown. Before the Glutton, its limbs morphing and transforming in unpredictable ways as it lurched toward her, she showed not a single moment of agitation. If anything, she was still calmly observing me. Through all the Glutton's twists and turns, she kept dodging every attack by mere millimeters. She predicted every move.

"I see," she whispered. "So you're already dead." She shook her head. "You're going to be obstinate right up to the end, aren't you? Why are you pestering me like this? Continuing to have it attack your foe, even after death… If someone doesn't completely wipe this thing out, it's gonna threaten the whole world someday."

It was used to supress Beast-formed Rimuru,

GLHF22 said:
*Astral Bind: A skill that restricts the astral body, the vessel of the soul, instead of the material one.
its soul manip, also Hinata precog can keep up with Rimuru future attack prediction which is really see future (hax based) dont know if ikki can handle that
How in character is that?

Future prediction is not usually as good as Ikki's Analytical Prediction with Perfect Vision. Once he understands your identity (which usually takes like 1 or 2 clashes). His senses is another deal. He will sense any danger and know how to avoid it. In extreme cases it ends up with him seeing visions of how he'll die before doing something about it.

Her Astral Bind is not in character and she only used it once during her first fight with Rimuru and that was only on the last part which I quoted in my reply. Then she didn't even used it in their 2nd battle

Firephoenixearl said:
GLHF22 said:
*Astral Bind: A skill that restricts the astral body, the vessel of the soul, instead of the material one.
How in character is that?
Future prediction is not usually as good as Ikki's Analytical Prediction with Perfect Vision. Once he understands your identity (which usually takes like 1 or 2 clashes). His senses is another deal. He will sense any danger and know how to avoid it. In extreme cases it ends up with him seeing visions of how he'll die before doing something about it.
maybe you want to talk to Raphael who out-compute quantum Computer, Rimuru sense, skill, prediction, intelligence, and Vision is not your ordinary swordsman, she can see everything even just by stand here, your ability, your movement, everything is in Raphael hand even with that Hinata manage to keep up with Rimuru and fought him in equal ground, sense any danger is again not something special in slimeverse

i know its not her first move, but you know lol ursurper GG, Hinata steal intetsu END

That's just processing speed, not good prediction. Ikki's perfect vision cannot be fooled even with acting out of character and introducing new moves.

not good prediction? did you know Quantum computer? it can know your account password within a minute, predicting 10,000 probability is still below quantum conputer, and this Raphael out-compute that thing and you want to say Ikki has better prediction?

Just to point out that Hinata hasn't fought Rimuru w/ Raphael in the High 7-A key but the Hinata there is in the same state in 6-C and the only difference between the 2 keys are the swords used. Can we use feats that are on her 6-C because she was in the same state(difference between 2 keys of Hinata are sword used) or we only use feats strictly on High 7-A which was before volume 5?

Back