• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Resistance to the following: Poisons (Can endure 5 times the lethal dose of potassium cyanide. Also resist paralytic gas and even stated to be resistant to all natural poisons), Heat (Has tanked fire from a barrage of flamethrowers and touched lava with his bare hands), Chi Draining (After interacting with the Hokuto Soke stone, he learned how to keep Kaioh from draining his ki), Precognition/Clairvoyance (Users of the Hokuto arts can bend their fates as they choose, making it difficult to read their destinies)

On what scale? Hinata was able to fight Rimuru with his own analytical prediction that could see every possibility of an attack, and whatever it could predict was destined to hit+1M times thought reaction speed+his own analytical prediction he got from training against Hakurou.

I don't remember the series that good (I actually stopped reading manga in halfway) but he can bend his own fate so might be hard to precog him.

But he has nothing to do with casualty, she's literally just predicting where he might be via analysis. I don't see a resistance to that, or Info Analysis.

If I remember correctly Muso Tensei is thought based, so can she precog it? Battle is donezo if he uses it, he can erase her from existence easily in that state.

Ken in Muso Tensei is basically in state of non-existence and nothingness, I don't know if Non-Physical by harming souls is enough for that. Not to mention much more of his wall of text abilities.

She has Usurper to see and gain knowledge on if Kenshiro is a big enough threat, so it's likely she can use Melt Slash and conceptually destroy him.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Absolutely not, but she can see it coming with analytical prediction.
If they can't actually deal with Kenshiro phasing out of existence they aren't really going to be able to kill him

Analytical prediction =/= Hax based Precog, also i don't see non-existence physicology in His profile.

Musō Tensei: The ultimate technique of Hokuto Shinken. Only through embracing the true nature of sorrow can one use it; Kenshiro was the first in the 1,800 years of Hokuto Shinken to master it. When used, Musō Tensei allows Kenshiro to achieve "nothingness", becoming intangible, allowing him to erase opponents from existence and communicate with the souls of dead rivals and use their techniques. With Musō Tensei, even when in a coma, Kenshiro can fight as just his soul.

He just become intangible, not become the non-existence itself.

"With Musō Tensei, even when in a coma, Kenshiro can fight as just his soul." - This phrase les me to believe that Hinata can affect him because Kenshiro is fighting as a soul

It's not really physiology so it wasn't listed as such. It's just turning into nothingness

Back