• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tag team battle

BattleReviews said:
search em up? ill link profiles anyways
when you suggest a character,you link their profile to check up on it,that isnt my job to look for them around myself to find out,that is yours

also there is a chain icon down your comment that says "add link",that is where you do it

So you request 2 characters which arent even fitting in the tiers of mines and have hax above them,that is a huge stomp,why did you even requested those 2?

Are you new here?nobody puts high tiers vs low tiers fights around,there is no point in having a universe buster vs a building buster fight for example,as its obvious the outcome of the battle

Nobody asks for suggestion which are stomps,there is no need to be said

Why to mention no stomps when its something that should be known from the start?

im asking you honestly,who wants to make or request one sided matches like in this case?its obvious the winner and nobody will debate something obvious,like for example flash vs quicksilver,flash wins and its a stomp,big one,nobody will debate such an obvious match result

Even for a month its still new compared to others on this wiki who are for years

I told you so you can know....you requested tier 1 characters against tier 4 and 5,how you think its gonna end?

also 1 month is still new in comparison to others who are for months or years around

If you dont have anything better than trolling,then dont bother leaving suggestions,wasting my time over lame troll attempts

Even if you don't care for stomping it is highly advised and requested that such matches don't exist because not only it is a lopsided discussion in favor of a single character it also clutters space with its very existence.

But it is allowed though..? On this wiki, official characters can fight characters on here, as long as they're on vs battle wiki and you link the page.

Um, mkay.

Soo, first thing I see here is... those aren't official characters. They're fan characters (which I made the profiles to btw, just boosting my own ego here). Second thing is... The tier gap is waaaaaayyyy too huge. If you actually look at both characters, it's obviously in favor of Sans and Frisk. The other team has absolutely no way of winning.

Now, I don't know about you, but in vs debates, there should be, oh I don't know, something to debate about. Sorry for sounding harsh, but usually those belong in fan stories or blog posts detailing that kind of fight. But in vs debates, both sides have to have some way of winning. You can't have a bias in these types of fights and you have to be objective in them (or at least as objective as you can), meaning looking at both sides' advantages and disadvantages, and forming a conclusion on who would win based on those, not just "DIS MUH FAV CHARUCTURR AND DAT MEANS HE HAZ 2 WIIINNNNN", yeah no.

Edit: Uhh, wow I sound like a prick... Sorry.

Oh, yeah I really was being a prick. Sorry. .3.

Aaanyways, I don't understand why they wouldn't be able to fight them. They have the same tier, though I guess it's cuz Kirby has hax for days and could possibly solo, but hey, there still could be a chance there, right?

...right?

Back