• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tag team battle

I think im going with omen and yoshimitsu from your suggestions mark,btw out of curiosity are you a fighting games fan?asking cuz of the names of these characters

I'm a gamer in general, so yeah, I'm a fan. But the Gyrohem verse is actually my friend's idea, not mine, so he's the one who made the names for the main characters.

Xmark12 said:
I'm a gamer in general, so yeah, I'm a fan. But the Gyrohem verse is actually my friend's idea, not mine, so he's the one who made the names for the main characters.

oh ok cool,mind if you do the post again,you know how to do these more interesting then i do

Back