• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro downgrade

From profile
Precognition (Can predict his opponent’s movements by smell)
Here is the feat:
0007-015.png
0007-016.png

The problem: This is not precognition, it is simply enhanced senses. Tanjiro is just smelling something in underground and not predicting the immediate future. He didn't even know what was in underground.

While I definitely agree that should be removed as justification before removing the ability we should probably see if there's actually has anything else that can be used that's actual precognition

just to point out the feat of the precog was about fighting the Zeroshiki a doll wich in the training Tanjirou was able to predict his movements from the smell

If you actually looked at his profile (something you continue to not do), you would realize that his precognition shows up in his Zeroshiki Training key, 100+ chapters later. What I actually said is it shows up in the entrance exams, which would be his first key, which is already categorized as Enhanced Senses, that I thought was Precog.

This is the feat for the appropriate key. Don’t try and mischaracterize my argument.

Back