• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This really depends on if Tanjiro is more skilled than Wolf. Wolf has equal if not greater mobility and has more versatility than Tanjiro and the headless kills him repeatedly. Tanjiro is also forced to walk so his mobility is vastly decreased. I think the headless takes this as it slows Tanjiro down and any hit is guaranteed death.

Last edited:
Yeah but he wouldn’t resist the death manipulation part of the attacks. Note it’s not a aura, the aura is statistics reduction that forces the opponent to walk.

Wolf could just ‘block anyways’. He dies to the headless a dozen times over. Being used to something doesn’t make the massive problem go away.

Edit: By the way Tanjiro has a cartoonishly large lifting strength disadvantage so he isn’t blocking anything to begin with. And before people bring up parrying scaling to striking strength: The headless is 0.03 tons Tanjiro is 0.006 tons. The headless still has a massive advantage.

Last edited:
Also note that Sekiro needed Holy Manip/Flame with the Divine Confetti to bypass the Damage Reduction, so Tanjiro not only has an AP disadvantage but even at that level, he won't be able to hurt the Headless at all without something similar to bypass that Damage Reduction, and he'd still be at a disadvantage regardless

I’m at work (break right now if wondering), so I probably won’t be able to respond after this, but what does Tanjiro scale to now? If he is just unquantifiably superior he still isn’t going to be able to hurt the Headless.

Wolf’s death blows can one shot people that scale to Wolf. Even without the damage reduction the headless can survive a deathblow. With the damage reduction he’s invincible to Wolf.

Though Tanjiro one shots with the demon mark so this match just doesn’t work. Either Tanjiro is forced to walk and plowed through or he gets the demon mark and one shots.

I’m at work (break right now if wondering), so I probably won’t be able to respond after this, but what does Tanjiro scale to now? If he is just unquantifiably superior he still isn’t going to be able to hurt the Headless.

Wolf’s death blows can one shot people that scale to Wolf. Even without the damage reduction the headless can survive a deathblow. With the damage reduction he’s invincible to Wolf.

Though Tanjiro one shots with the demon mark so this match just doesn’t work. Either Tanjiro is forced to walk and plowed through or he gets the demon mark and one shots.
Btw you can harm the headless without divine confetti through its damage reduction so its still not yet a stomp

You can but Tanjiro still has something like 5x AP disadvantage, add the on top of the fact that Headless already takes massively reduced damage from Sekiro without Divine Confetti, Tanjiro may as well be doing peanut damage

You can but Tanjiro still has something like 5x AP disadvantage, add the on top of the fact that Headless already takes massively reduced damage from Sekiro without Divine Confetti, Tanjiro may as well be doing peanut damage
Even in his post Rehab arc key with Dance of the fire god? Which is at least 9-A compared to post demon slayer training which is just 9-A?

His ap is unquantifiable. The gap was larger than 5 times and that’s not being closed by an unquantifiable increase, especially since the headless has damage reduction. Maybe it isn’t a stomp now, but Tanjiro can’t dodge due to the statistics reduction and is killed by any hit due to death manipulation. He can’t parry because he lacks both the lifting strength and ap to do so.

I think it might be possible if and only if the info I'm reading on Headless is correct. A source is saying that Headless damage reduction is 10x against conventional attacks, so if Tanjiro has DSM boost by 100x, and Headless reduction is 10x:

100/10= 10*0.006 tons = 0.06 tons so 2x AP gap. But even then, I'd still give it to Headless given Tanjiro doesn't automatically use DSM and Headless still has plenty of time to get him with Death Manip

What makes giving him DSM a stomp?
He should be able to do damage albeit less due to damage reduction
The DSM would make Tanjiro one shot instead.

The profile doesn’t say the damage reduction is ten times so we can’t use that here, either Tanjiro is unquantifiably above 0.006 tons and gets slapped or the damage reduction is unquantifiably above 0.03 tons and the headless gets slapped, this fight isn’t fair at all.

Last edited:
The DSM would make Tanjiro one shot instead.

The profile doesn’t say the damage reduction is ten times so we can’t use that here, either Tanjiro is unquantifiably above 0.006 tons and gets slapped or the damage reduction is unquantifiably above 0.03 tons and the headless gets slapped, this fight isn’t fair at all.
Le sigh until that’s proven that it’s x10 reduction were going to put this on the back burner

Back