• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team A vs Team VG

Team A: HST(minus Bleach), Yu Yu Hakusho, Highschool DxD, Dragon Ball/Z/Super/GT, Toriko, Hunter x Hunter, Gurren Lagann, Akame ga Kill, Dio Brando, Kill la Kill
Rias Gremory
Team A's leader

Team VG: Maxwell(Scribblenauts Unlimited), every non legendary Pokémon, Final Fantasy(Minus Exdeath), Mario Bros.(minus Dimentio), Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Skullgirls, Touhou Project

i assume team A doesn't include Bleach, unless you want to get blocked (there is a new rule against using bleach or its characters in vs debates until the series finally ends), also probably team VG, i assume at least some one on that team is multiversal or something...

What's he done, and what's his tier? Because unless he's Multi-Universe Level, he won't really be a factor.

my bad around super dimentio's level,

on this wiki now that i think about he would have been or be 2-C or 2-B, if someone more familiar with the series might deny or say im right though

Where was it stated he was around Super Dimentio's level? Not that it really matters, because I still think Team VG will likely win.

he did stuff with the void which could destroy universes or something like that, like i said someone more knowledgable on mario will probably correct me if im wrong

Back