• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken General Discussion Thread

Going by the trailers, which are the only things telling us about his power level at all

Country level with Sub-Relativistic speeds

From Feng Wei, he also beats Marshall Law and Lei Wulong at the same time, but they arent on Feng level nor at the ratings Feng is actually

The idea's really interesting, I won't watch the trailer to avoid spoilers (just like I do with almost every game/movie/show that interests me) but I will surely look forward to it.

Non Spoiler thoughts on Tekken Bloodline

Music is pretty neat, the fights are great, the camera work, impact and animation are well done, seeing them pull off moves from the games was really awesome each time, story was changed around some segments with some being a bit of a weird flex to describe it

Too short and we didnt get to see more of this, especially some characters and their stories, thats the biggest complaint i can have, i wish they had more of it, as that wasnt enough with just 6 episodes

In the future i hope they do more of this, far better then the first anime they did in the 90s

20220911_163654.jpg
20220911_163711.jpg

Tekken in a manhwa, dunno the name, found it from twitter

He was mindblown, heck he even put 2 different tekken songs to see how it mashes with the trailer, both were fitting incredibly well, the timing was phenomenal

Last edited:
They clearly have money now put into it, all that DLC with money now better be used to give us lot of great content and possibly manage to surpass the 9 million copies tekken 7 sold to this day

Back