• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken General Discussion Thread

4595f2fe-733a-11ed-b7bf-52540015be41.jpg
9757d0b2-733a-11ed-815f-5254003234c2.jpg

Idk if Harada cares much honestly

But if he did, i guess agree for the most part, some characters he might not see them so powerful

They aint stopping with trailers and info, wonder if they show more back to back or they wait till EVO now

Love the outfit and last intro is cute, kinda reminds me of chun li

20230331_113903.jpg

Heard characters are moving on the screen like how other fighters do for their select screen, no more rendered image only

His trailer got leaked, but gotta say they made him pretty unique too, though i expected more weapon usage from him in general

Back