• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Vecna is a smurf with 2-A hax, Phantamium i think has High 3-A hax.
Hahaha! High 3-A, wow, dead. I feel I low-key feel bad since I help characters like Nanashi get in the Higher up of High 6-A from my SMT CRT additions. Well, constant CRT upgrades did backfired for characters I wanted listed in the tiers in the top stongest but at least I did help get characters like from Tensei futher in list for High 4-C and High 3-A and characters from other verses among other get there, to be honest.

GLHF22 said:
Nah, the universe is a folders, within folders there resides infinite universe and there is infinite folders, so Ruphas just out of one of folders
Off Topic:

Chapter? And how Ruphas has Plot Manipulation in her page? Lol

^^ Like I basically said earlier, if people want to talk about things off topic then should do it on another thread or message wall because it is derailing this Tensei thread.

@Hollow

I forgot but its when she first meet the demon king, you can see it in manga version or novel, also since this is not the place to discussed that i Will appreciate if you asking to my wall instead

Your ability inducing madness doesn't mean you're an Eldritch Horror.

An Eldritch Horror would be like if they revealed their true form or something and it's grotesque and a human trying to understand it, goes insane.

Regardless the definition of it is "The Eldritch Abomination is a type of creature defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them. They are grotesque mockeries of reality beyond comprehension whose disturbing otherness cannot be encompassed in any mortal tongue."

Rimuru nor Diablo fit the bill for this.

I think it was induced madness as a side effect of your bring with demon lord haki

Technically, the way that humans view power monster like of Awakened Demon lord or even Demon Lord Class is akin in many way to Eldritch Horrors.

In any case, if you think it is not enough then you are welcome to removed in the WN Rimuru and Demons' profile, CP.

I might be too busy with other things first.

GLHF22 said:
Why LN Rimuru doesnt have ability from his subordinates? i think he should have it
I am pretty he does have them in like Shion's Fate Manipulation.

well, he have this

• Receive: Gain the ability to obtain Skills from monsters under the user's influence. The original owner of the received Skill will not lose the Skill because of that.

^^

Indeed.

Unlike the LN, the WN went over many of his subordinates skills when they evolved so it was easier to make an overall list of abiilties when comparing to the LN which went a few abilities of his surbodinates like Shion's chef.

He has all their abilities, hence the "hundreds of other abilities" on his profile, we just have no clue what those abilities are.

Btw how do you guys feel about a category for isekai characters? A fair number of characters would fit there, but it's not really needed or anything.

why we not add the abilities we know like we did to WN version?

Since there is many of isekai protagonist, i think its fine

We literally know nothing about his subordinates abilities outside the main ones like Shion and Benimaru.

Those abilities are already listed, it's why he has fate hax.

I think it should be like this

" The abilities we know, Hundreds of other abilities" We can just add the abilities we know and let "Hundreds of other abilities" remain in the profile

I don't see Diablo reality warping, subjective reality, and list Skill that he received from His subordinate, i can add this when i get to my PC

GLHF22 said:
I think it should be like this
" The abilities we know, Hundreds of other abilities" We can just add the abilities we know and let "Hundreds of other abilities" remain in the profile
I think we already do it.

I think Rimuru already many of powers and abilities of like his subordinates (not via foodchain or deravitive) in his first key in a form or another like Enhanced Senses, Fire Manipulation, etc.

So, I think it just better to add an extra tabber in the Notable Attacks/Techniques: called: Abilities He Gained From His Subordinates

From there, we could skills like his subordinates' skills like Hakurou's skills such as Danger Detection and Heavengaze not on Rimuru (LN) profile yet.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Btw how do you guys feel about a category for isekai characters? A fair number of characters would fit there, but it's not really needed or anything.
Shat, I forgot to reply... Well, you already added but I still wanted to say it is fine with me. I low key thought I was going to add to myself and I was ling to do it, tbh, since I don't know much of anyone else to do these type of edits.

Just gonna add a few, mostly the mc's of isekai's i know, the rest can come later.

A couple of VN i made are isekai's lol.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Joke: Light Novel, Anime and Manga Isekai
Woke: Classic Western Literature Isekai
Lol, I forgot some old literature could classify as Isekai, too!

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Does Shuna's Analyze and Assist consist of Info Analysis+Power Null in the WN like the LN?
No, it just consists of Info Analysis and Power Mimicry, @Milly Rocking Bandit

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just gonna add a few, mostly the mc's of isekai's i know, the rest can come later.
A couple of VN i made are isekai's lol.
Cool, I will add/added the category to characters that I know fit in the category

Speaking of power null, when momiji becomes Rimuru's subordinate, he is gonna have passive power null on top of what he already does....

He gained Uriel when the harvest festival happened, due to all their skills being consolidated, so he basically has them stored and if they have an ability he wants he can gain them.

Does he automatically gain any skills his subordinates have? So far nope, if he wants it he can get it, don't think the automatic skill gaining will happen till Harvest Lord Shub-Niggurath, unless i am missing something and it's already the case.

One thing to take into account though is Rimuru constantly holding back, he would be a freak if he spammed all those abilities but he doesn't.

I assume vol 15 will have him spamming them and doing crazy stuff like combining abilities and stuff, a bloodlusted Rimuru is scary.

Easily, oh lord.

Seeing Veldora in the state he's in will definitely give us the bloodlusted we've always waited for. I'm personally looking forward to some crazy Disintegration + Megiddo infuses with something like Cook/Chef so that it forces it to hit and eliminates every other possibility of you avoiding it or something.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Speaking of power null, when momiji becomes Rimuru's subordinate, he is gonna have passive power null on top of what he already does....
Lol, lowkey would be funny since he would be more OP, hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back