• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinata > milions Times SoL, Rimuru can keep up with her despite she is more skilled than him, even if we ignore Thought accelerate Rimuru is still MFTL + Due to reactive evolution and power mimicry, yeah he copy Hinata fastest and strongest attack

No that's not how that went. If she actually 1 million times faster than him she would've blitzed Rimuru.

Your justification literally has Rimuru's combat speed scale form his thought acceleration and that makes no sense. He was having a hard time keeping up with her phsycially. Nothing implies he could barely see her moving around depsite thought acceleration.

Rimuru was FTL, Hinata was a higher level of FTl and Rimuru's reaction speed is MFTL+ with thought acceleration. That is logical and consistent.

You should read the battle then, Rimuru can barely keep up with her at the beginning of the battle at the very end he overwhelm Hinata even copy her fastest attack and he can use that attack without Thought acceleration, I am not say he is MFTL without Thought acceleration but with that attack. So you want to say he is still FTL despite having MFTL attack?

You should read the battle dude the reason Hinata was able to move that fast because she forced her body to do so, and she received internal damage due to that

Also Rimuru thought accel is always active when he fought someone, even is automatically active due to Raphael

Well see, none of those things are mentioned in the justification. Also non of those things prove he has MFTL+ combat speed. It would be: FTL, MFTL+ attack speed with Melt Slash, MFTL+ reaction speed with Thought Acceleration.

WHYNAUT said:
Well see, none of those things are mentioned in the justification. Also non of those things prove he has MFTL+ combat speed. It would be: FTL, MFTL+ attack speed with Melt Slash, MFTL+ reaction speed with Thought Acceleration.
Again you should read the battle. He can apply thought acceleration to his other skills as well, such as parrying Melt Slash (MFTL+) with Belzebub and Belzebub can also be used as an offensive skill. His reaction is MFTL+, his attack speed is MFTL+ idk what you still complaining for actually. Attack + Reaction = Combat speed my dude.

MFTL+ attack speed with a single attack + MFTL+ reaction speed =/= MFTL+ combat speed.

I am not complaining, I'm questioning a justification that looks flawed.

Also Rimuru couldn't dodge Melt Slash adn that's why he used Beelzebub. He had to use Beelzebub, and Raphael was telling him it was impossible to evade and even with Thought Acceleration it was still too fast to react to, and he could only use Beelzebub using Predict Future Attack because Hinata couldn't change direction because she was so fast.

So no, non of that is sufficient evidence for Rimuru being MFTL+.

WHYNAUT said:
MFTL+ attack speed with a single attack + MFTL+ reaction speed =/= MFTL+ combat speed.

Also Rimuru couldn't dodge Melt Slash adn that's why he used Beelzebub. He had to use Beelzebub, and Raphael was telling him it was impossible to evade and even with Thought Acceleration it was still too fast to react to, and he could only use Beelzebub using Predict Future Attack because Hinata couldn't change direction because she was so fast.

"with a single attack": Megiddo, Belzebub and Melt slash. Add thought acceleration to all of them and you have at least 3 MFTL+ attacks already. Yeah you're complaining.

WHYNAUT said:

"also rimuru couldn't dodge melt slash" this proves you didnt read the fight. Cause Raphael didnt dodge on purpose because he wanted to copy the skill. He could've dodge that and the second one right after (still countered by Raphael)

That's still only three attacks and not combat speed at all. If you don't believe me you can read Speed. And if that's still not enough you can make a thread on the questions and answers board.

Megiddo specifically uses natural light and thus isn't MFTL+. Melt Slash is an extremely powerful attack that is specifically described as too fast for Rimuru to dodge. Beelzebub is an ultimate skill that Rimuru was only able to activate in time through Thought Acceleration, which is reaciton speed and not combat speed, and Future Attack Prediction.

Anyway this is clogging up the discussion thread. I'll make a CRT sometime.

Megidooo is not MFTL+, it's LS

Belzebub is not MFTL+, that's just Rimuru reacting fast enought to put it in-between himself and Hinata

And, Thought Acceleration accelerates the user, not the attacks themselfs

That doesn't mean I can't question it. People are allowed to make CRTs if they think a rating or ability is inaccurate even if it was previously accepted.

Oh no, I'm not saying that. Feel free to do so, I'm not so engrossed in this series that I'll eradicate you off the planet for trying to downgrade them, I'm just telling you where he approved it so you can get better insight on why it was proposed.

WHYNAUT does make sense, FTL combat speed, with MFTL reaction speed, same as the WN, is fine by me.

Anyone know when the next manga chapter i coming out?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Oh no, I'm not saying that. Feel free to do so, I'm not so engrossed in this series that I'll eradicate you off the planet for trying to downgrade them, I'm just telling you where he approved it so you can get better insight on why it was proposed.
Oh I see. My bad kek.

Only reaction speed? press X to doubt

Scan1
Scan 2

You also need to know that Rimuru often downplay himself plus Raphael troll him in this fight

Hinata cant blitz Rimuru in fact she can fight toe to toe with him because she is more skilled than him, in fighting speed Rimuru should be atleast on par or slightly faster than her

Asdsadsadeeeeaq

Overlord775 said:
Megidooo is not MFTL+, it's LS

Belzebub is not MFTL+, that's just Rimuru reacting fast enought to put it in-between himself and Hinata

And, Thought Acceleration accelerates the user, not the attacks themselfs
Learn how to read before commenting. Thanks

@GLHF

"Hinata cant blitz Rimuru in fact she can fight toe to toe with him because she is more skilled than him, in fighting speed Rimuru should be atleast on par or slightly faster than her"

And this is exactly what's wrong with your argument. First you say Hinata can blitz Rimuru and then you say that Rimuru should be at least on par if not slightly faster than her.

I know what happens in the fight. Those scans don't show anything that wasn't already mentioned.

Just argue for MFTL+ speed when the CRT has been made.

Eh?.. You are the one who say Hinata Will blizt Rimuru, all i say is yes i agree Rimuru without Thought accel is not MFTL but with that His combat speed also increase not only His reaction speed, what's wrong with you?.

I really need to find some time to finally ask for that Magic Sense range calc-request. My only issue is with Rimuru's short bouncing sequence (how am I supposed to provide that info to calc group? timestamps for the episode?) that can be used to calculate Rimuru's movement speed that Rimuru uses in Slimeform in that scene, to calculate the time and distance passed between Rimuru noticing Milim's aura (while everyone else took longer to notice) and the time Milim crashes into the ground next to Rimuru. Doing that while low-balling Milim's flying speed at that time to baseline supersonic, would just by itself already be enough to determine the minimum range of Rimuru's Magic Sense at the time.

Fortunately there are some key locations visible in multiple scenery shots, which can give some rough estimate over the general area.

Well, it depends. I think Tensei SLime could still be the stongest High 6-A.

Where is the link to Top 5 Strongest for Each tier, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back