• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Hi.
I haven't been there for a while. I saw what was updated about speed in relation to digital life forms.
I wonder if this doesn't affect the speed overall. Given that it grants immeasurable attack speed and that during clashes opponents react to these attacks, it should also grant immeasurable reaction speed and subsequently immeasurable combat speed
The problem with that is that we've only seen battles within time stop so we didn't see a reaction to an attcak from a different point in time, which is what we need.

Edit: or at least it is what they told me. At the start my crt had immeasurable speed for all speed.

Hi.
I haven't been there for a while. I saw what was updated about speed in relation to digital life forms.
I wonder if this doesn't affect the speed overall. Given that it grants immeasurable attack speed and that during clashes opponents react to these attacks, it should also grant immeasurable reaction speed and subsequently immeasurable combat speed
Open a thread if you think so

The problem with that is that we've only seen battles within time stop so we didn't see a reaction to an attcak from a different point in time, which is what we need.

Edit: or at least it is what they told me. At the start my crt had immeasurable speed for all speed.
Yeah, we haven't seen them use information particles to fight outside timestop so we aren't sure

There was Chloe's fight with Michael where she appeared out of nowhere and Michael reacted to her attack

Yeah, we haven't seen them use information particles to fight outside timestop so we aren't sure
Once in the time stop they use information particles to move and fight so it should be immeasurable speed via the time stop like in the WN with the time stop which amplified the speed

Once in the time stop they use information particles to move and fight so it should be immeasurable speed via the time stop like in the WN with the time stop which amplified the speed
Yeah, maybe we would add that later, the time stop in LN doesn't stop time in the current universe but blocks the flow of time in the timeline, so you need immeasurable speed to move and not infinite.

Yeah, maybe we would add that later, the time stop in LN doesn't stop time in the current universe but blocks the flow of time in the timeline, so you need immeasurable speed to move and not infinite.
Yes. And given that it is the digital life forms that can move then combat speed and reaction speed would be immeasurable

but you guys need to slow down with the upgrades, the profiles looks really messed up with the poor edits made by @Astral_Trinity439 , and yes, looking overwanked as well, so if you want to keep it simple, the overwording and over expression might not be needed

This is the reason we create blogs and explanation pages, look at rimuru profile, it looks so disgusting to look at
Law Manipulation (1 Layer), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (1 Layer), Subjective Reality (2 Layers) and Power Nullification (Can resist the Anti-Magic Area with his Multilayer Barrier[25]. Anti-Magic Area rewrites the laws of the world to create a barrier which prevents the usage of magic. He also adapted and somehow gained resistance to the Holy Field[25][26])
Holy Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Power Destruction, Space-Time Manipulation, Durability Negation, Conceptual Destruction (Type 1) and Information Manipulation (Type 2) (Uriel can block Trinity Disintegration, which is an enhanced version of Disintegration which erases all Physical and Spiritual traces embodying one's existence, to the point that it leaves nothing behind, not even the Soul, reaching and destroying even the Information Particles in their Nucleic Heart, erasing one's core itself including the skills engraved in it as information, erased Gluttony; Works on Spirit Particles that ignore Space and Time, and can penetrate one's Core made of Information Particles; A Soul is Crystallized Energy defining one's Collective Consciousness, Thoughts, Ideas, Virtual Memory, covered Spiritual and Astral Body as well as their Skills on some occasions, whereas a Core defines their Fundamental Information (Type 2) Self in Reality, their Skills (Powers), as well as their Conceptual Self, the True Death that even Spiritual Lifeforms cannot regenerate or resurrect from; An Ego is a set of Wavelengths defining a person's being, that they can take action with even if their Core has no energy, existing deeper than anything else, beyond their Soul, Information and Conceptual Self)
Lol, who wants to read all that? 😑, please who ever is online should delete all those wordings and overreacting of explanations there, we have a skill page lmao

but you guys need to slow down with the upgrades, the profiles looks really messed up with the poor edits made by @Astral_Trinity439 , and yes, looking overwanked as well, so if you want to keep it simple, the overwording and over expression might not be needed
I am not asking for an update of profiles. It's just that the subject hadn't been brought up so I wanted to know

There's sub-space, there's hyperspaces in slime tho but the information currently wont serve anything in new standards of wiki
I meant the teleportation magic Demon lord seed rimuru was using before evolution. Which he have to move through a special space/dimension. That dimension isn't a hyperspace.

Back