• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

😥😥😣😣😣.

We have True Dragon Aura that can affect the Space-Time Continuum in addition to destroying "Worlds", it can erase 4-D magic like Disintegration, sounds like 4-D to me and Range 2-C or whatever Worlds means to Fuze. Since it goes around so many times that you don't understand much.

😥😥😣😣😣.

We have True Dragon Aura that can affect the Space-Time Continuum in addition to destroying "Worlds", it can erase 4-D magic like Disintegration, sounds like 4-D to me and Rank 2-C or whatever Worlds means to Fuze. Since it goes around so many times that you don't understand much.
Yeah idk, i'm quite confused, but not bc od Fuze but bc of some people here. If you just want my personal opinion then everything in TD's aura is 4D.

The truth is that it would be a good idea to have images of what cosmology is like and its Ranges of “Worlds” “Temporal Axes” “Dimensions” “World beyond Space-Time” etc.

The truth is that it would be a good idea to have images of what cosmology is like and its Ranges of “Worlds” “Temporal Axes” “Dimensions” “World beyond Space-Time” etc.
No one has the time to do that
Not even the author himself
Author only made map of the central world and dipped lol, he also made the population number, the square kilometer and names of each country and continent (continent sized countries)
He doesn't want to bother with the location of worlds or whatever, remember fuse (not Fuze, that's a character in slime) is a realistic author, he wouldn't go with things like that so its up to the fans, i have seen bunch of maps of the multiverse made by some slime fans but all are so inaccurate you could shit yourself 😂, people making up things like outer world or some bs, anyways you dont need a multiverse map, understand the cosmology anyway you want as fuse said (whatever information is discerned from the book, it is up to the readers and not me)
If you have any question tho i can answer it for you

I also feel like we don't understand what Fuze thinks about cosmology, since it's complicated.

Also, was teleportation from one point to another done through a dimension in the novel?

I don't remember but today in the anime it is mentioned about that.

Why wouldn't they?

They are going to fill the creation of the World, the explanations of dimensions, the journey of Velgrynd with what?

Novel OTL said dimension, Novel FTL said special space
Why wouldn't they?

They are going to fill the creation of the World, the explanations of dimensions, the journey of Velgrynd with what?
That is way different than having a map lol. To construct the map isnt so hard, if only we didn't have insane power scaling fans in slime community
I could also draw and organize cosmology pictorially but i dont have digital editing skills
I also feel like we don't understand what Fuze thinks about cosmology, since it's complicated.

Also, was teleportation from one point to another done through a dimension in the novel?

I don't remember but today in the anime it is mentioned about that.

You should also remove the Negation Immortality that CodeCCLL forgot.

Also Conceptual Manipulation of type 2 to 1 in all Tensura profiles 😅😅

Hyperspace?

Well yes, actually in today's episode I was investigating Hyperspace, which connects points in space and is like instant teleportation.

I also found something similar to Velgrynd's "Jump" in the Hyperspace wikki.

One of the main reasons for the concept's popularity is the impossibility of faster-than-light travel in ordinary space, which hyperspace allows writers to bypass. In most works, hyperspace is described as a higher dimension through which the shape of our three-dimensional space can be distorted to bring distant points close to each other, similar to the concept of a wormhole; or a shortcut-enabling parallel universe that can be traveled through. Usually it can be traversed – the process often known as "jumping" – through a gadget known as a "hyperdrive"; rubber science is sometimes used to explain it.

Ho

One of the main reasons for the concept's popularity is the impossibility of faster-than-light travel in ordinary space, which hyperspace allows writers to bypass. In most works, hyperspace is described as a higher dimension through which the shape of our three-dimensional space can be distorted to bring distant points close to each other, similar to the concept of a wormhole; or a shortcut-enabling parallel universe that can be traveled through. Usually it can be traversed – the process often known as "jumping" – through a gadget known as a "hyperdrive"; rubber science is sometimes used to explain it.
How exactly?

That is, where is an individual's Magicules? Because one disappears when it runs out of magic or has no core.

So where is his magicules?

This will just give a Ftl travell speed with some chance of being just an ability.
Anyway magic isn't from a "place", is the realization of an idea into reality by using magicoules (which are both in nature or whitin a person)

Yes, but reading I saw that it had 6 dimensions. Although I don't know if it qualifies in the wiki battle.
This will just give a Ftl travell speed with some chance of being just an ability.
Anyway magic isn't from a "place", is the realization of an idea into reality by using magicoules (which are both in nature or whitin a person)

6D? Nah, "hyperspace" changes its meaning with context in each verses in fiction. Also tecnically an hyperspace is still 4D but those D are a different
So does it mean that if there is a lot of context there can be more than 6 dimensions and also less dimensions?

Back