• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Well yeah. It doesn't state any kind of hyper spaces or high dimensions , just a dimension that works as mean/allows you to skip distance between two points in space
There's sub-space, there's hyperspaces in slime tho but the information currently wont serve anything in new standards of wiki

@Astral_Trinity439

Do I need to tell you to add references?
I don't understand what you are doing here, make edits carefully. Even though you corrected the word changes in the OP that I asked you to correct in the thread and the staff accepted the sentences in their corrected form, you are applying the changes to the profile in its previous state. Also why removed the passive void manipulation (non-existentence erasure) in Rimuru's Pre-Ultimate Slime key. (if you have made such mistakes on other pages, you need to correct them)

Last edited:
And please, if you made a mistake while editing, automatically undo all edits, you are making too many mistakes trying to undo manually.

I don't know if they added it already, but if they didn't, I'll get to it in a moment.

Also regarding Rimuru's intelligence, I thought he might get an upgrade in a future thread to Supergenius for Raphael the Lord of Wisdom's key, based on Analyze and get himself Infinite Prison, a 2-C space.

Last edited:
I don't know if they added it already, but if they didn't, I'll get to it in a moment.

Also regarding Rimuru's intelligence, I thought he might get an upgrade in a future thread to Supergenius for Raphael the Lord of Wisdom's key, based on Analyze and get himself Infinite Prison, a 2-C space.
We already tried that but it was mentioned to just be a Genius level type of thing

I was looking at Veldanava and Rimuru's profile and I saw that Rimuru's unique skill has Absorption (all types) one layer and I remember that his ultimate skill has one more layer and that after becoming a true dragon he it would have one more layer so there would be three (for example Rimuru's imaginary Blade) it should have three layers and Veldanava resists this with the castle guard but in Veldanava's profile it says that there are only two layers (I think someone forgot to see that) (or maybe I'm thinking too much)

I was looking at Veldanava and Rimuru's profile and I saw that Rimuru's unique skill has Absorption (all types) one layer and I remember that his ultimate skill has one more layer and that after becoming a true dragon he it would have one more layer so there would be three (for example Rimuru's imaginary Blade) it should have three layers and Veldanava resists this with the castle guard but in Veldanava's profile it says that there are only two layers (I think someone forgot to see that) (or maybe I'm thinking too much)
Yeah, you're thinking too much

It's like this in the true dragons profile but in Rimuru's profile the part of the type 1 concept in unconventional resistances is missing, I think they forgot to put that in Rimuru's profile (I don't even try to edit anything because I know I'm going to mess up)

Okay, I have nothing to do so I'm looking at several profiles and reloading several vs battle pages to see if there's anything new and I end up getting a little anxious

Hi.
I haven't been there for a while. I saw what was updated about speed in relation to digital life forms.
I wonder if this doesn't affect the speed overall. Given that it grants immeasurable attack speed and that during clashes opponents react to these attacks, it should also grant immeasurable reaction speed and subsequently immeasurable combat speed

Back