• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

if turn null is infinite, shouldn't rimuru create an infinite world too? why tens of thousands? still don't understand fuze sensei's thinking🙂.

if turn null is infinite, shouldn't rimuru create an infinite world too? why tens of thousands? still don't understand fuze sensei's thinking🙂.
what surprises me is Rudra and fedway stopping the empty collapse easily, I don't think null energy is the source of power in the verse

Honestly, I feel like Fuse copied the WN version and added a few explanations and sentences. The rest is not too different, I was expecting something, but I was quite disappointed when I read the short spoiler.

The great spiritual world is an infinite container for the Multiverse
It is infact "The World"- Volume 17
It have no time and space neither does it have any cause and effect , infinitely vast dimension
Veldanava lost Turn null after creating "The world"
Rimuru can recreate it tens of thousands of times over
2-AĂ—10,000
Is there something like that? It's been a while since I read the LN so I don't remember clearly.

Power scaling wise its good
Rimuru is now even Low 1-C.
Plot wise....not so much
I hope it has a decent ending, Tensura is a masterpiece and one of the best works I've ever read in my life, I don't want the novel to be ruined because of a ridiculous ending

-Btw why is vol 21 pretty much like Contadricts many things.. such as Dagruwl being able to move At SW and an DLf mean while cant react on a Speed of soond attack
-Rimiru being a DLF which hes nature that transcend time and space making hem have Imeasurable speed-- while needing Time leap to go to past..
-and why shion dont jas use SW and beat the crap out of Dagruel..

-Btw why is vol 21 pretty much like Contadricts many things.. such as Dagruwl being able to move At SW and an DLf mean while cant react on a Speed of soond attack
-Rimiru being a DLF which hes nature that transcend time and space making hem have Imeasurable speed-- while needing Time leap to go to past..
No, using hax to traveling to past dont make you have immeasurable speed

the statement being unbound by time and space for dlf does not necessarily mean they can move outside the linear time. nor not anyone in the series do it.

No, using hax to traveling to past dont make you have immeasurable speed
uh no it really depends in the context. It could be ftl while travelling to the past/future but for tensura imo it doesnt sound right for me to assume rimuru used ftl speed or hax because he could also move in a world were concept of time is non existent and in the illustration/picture, Rimuru is moving instead of teleporting to the correct space time coordinates and he also bumped into something/someone

Last edited:
uh no it really depends in the context. It could be ftl while travelling to the past/future but for tensura imo it doesnt sound right for me to assume rimuru used ftl speed or hax because he could also move in a world were concept of time is non existent and in the illustration/picture, Rimuru is moving instead of teleporting to the correct space time coordinates since he bumped into something/someone
Well, I like your opinion. But traveling in a timeless void will not grant any speed feats. The displacement is hax

the statement being unbound by time and space for dlf does not necessarily mean they can move outside the linear time. nor not anyone in the series do it.
Nah tbh my brain kinda laggy rn, Cuz most of chara can actually exist without time.. even for chara like Mai,Vega,Velgrynd existing outside time itself which confusing me..

check their profile. They get immeasurable speed because the higher worlds doesnt have concept of time and they percieve time as non existent
You can go to the speed page and scroll down. There is mention of feats when traveling in a timeless void. As for the umineko verse. I will probably go find the supporters of this verse and ask for an explanation.

Well, I like your opinion. But traveling in a timeless void will not grant any speed feats. The displacement is hax
In this context, "Immeasurable" refers to a digital lifeform, where information particles can travel to any point in time. Traveling to different points in time won't make the character get immeasurable, but their ability is rated based on their travel speed. A digital lifeform can transform someone into an information particle, making them equivalent to an information particle, enabling them to journey to any point in time they desire. Furthermore, information particles can be used for both offense and defense.

Last edited:
Tbh i think upon making new Volume Fuse always forgot the statement he created by hes own.. thats why so many many Contradiction in it🤔

I thought the reason they got immeasurable speed is because they have inf speed statement and it would upscale characters that are from the higher world. Well idk much about umineko anyways
That's not how you attain immeasurable speed.
If A has infinite speed and there's a statement about B with a higher rating, it will only result in B getting a higher rating of infinite speed than A's infinite speed.

In this context, "Immeasurable" refers to a digital lifeform, where information particles can travel to any point in time. Traveling to different points in time won't make the character get immeasurable, but their ability is rated based on their travel speed. A digital lifeform can transform someone into an information particle, making them equivalent to an information particle, enabling them to journey to any point in time they desire. Furthermore, information particles can be used for both offense and defense.
I will note this.

Back