• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

If some of you have time, i need some help to find all stataments/feats and basically everything about Guy because i'm trying to create a profile for him (it's just me passing time so even some helps/tips about how ti create the profile are appreciated)

If some of you have time, i need some help to find all stataments/feats and basically everything about Guy because i'm trying to create a profile for him (it's just me passing time so even some helps/tips about how ti create the profile are appreciated)
Don't worry, we are working on the following profiles
1. Ultima
2. Milim
3. Guy
4. Izis
The rest will be done months away from now
The following profile i mentioned will be released in lets say a month or two
Ultima is almost done and milim have one key left to ride on before we finish
Guy and izis will be done later next month

Don't worry, we are working on the following profiles
1. Ultima
2. Milim
3. Guy
4. Izis
The rest will be done months away from now
The following profile i mentioned will be released in lets say a month or two
Ultima is almost done and milim have one key left to ride on before we finish
Guy and izis will be done later next month
Oh well, i already started creating it. Anyway i learned quite a bit how to create profiles so it wasn't a waste of time

because there is "Resurrection High-Godly overtime" but for Diablo should "overtime" get remuved.
Yes, Ramiris prime (there is only Massively Hypersonic right now)
Yes because diablo is a special case. I have already mention this in the crt. We're you paying attention ?

Yes because diablo is a special case. I have already mention this in the crt. We're you paying attention ?
I don't remember every crt i read. I know what Diablo is, i'm saying that in the profile he sended Diablo has the reusrrection overtime so i sayd that "overtime" sould get remuved. Jozaysmith? Sayd "check out these profiles" so i pointed put some things

I'll like to create a simple upgrade thread for characters adding things like social influencing for demon lords and heroes as well as other things like text manipulation, gabiru ultimate skill adding
Nonexistent erasure
Resistant to chaos manipulation
And Ultimate skill clarification
You guys will decide if it's type 1 or 2

I'll like to create a simple upgrade thread for characters adding things like social influencing for demon lords and heroes as well as other things like text manipulation, gabiru ultimate skill adding
Nonexistent erasure
Resistant to chaos manipulation
And Ultimate skill clarification
You guys will decide if it's type 1 or 2
Nonexistent erasure?

The topic more or less says that anyone who has an aura at the level of a true dragon has non-existent erasure, so shouldn't Rimuru who resisted the effect of Veldora's aura have resistance to non-existent erasure?

Should the labyrinth have Nonexistent physiology?
It said it was made up of imaginary matter, thus not organic nor inorganic
Whereas imaginary matter is an unreal thing, it becomes real under he influence of physics tho
This just means that the labyrinth is just a creation of pure magic.

Magic is an idea projected into Reality and used to turn imagination into Reality and influence the laws of the world.

But if I have to say something useful, Diablo LN/WN using Temptation World should be able to make NEP 1 entities into existence and existences into NEP 1, with his subjective reality to turn reality into illusions and illusions into reality.

By turning entities into dreams or illusions, the user is capable of granting Nonexistent Physiology or even completely erase them from reality. In that fashion, is capable to turn fantasy, imaginary and nonexistent beings real.

I also noticed that we learned a lot about Demon Physiology in Volumes 16 and 17, so once we have 5 Demons in the wiki there seems to be enough content to create a page for Demon Physiology.

Basically, Demon Physiology will be seperate into 3 section, Newborn Demons Physiology (Some fodders that will not have the profile), Demons Physiology (All Demons who are not newly born but are not one of the Primordials, having all the abilities of a Spiritual Lifeform, like a Beretta), Primordial Demons Physiology (All Primordial Demons).

I also noticed that we learned a lot about Demon Physiology in Volumes 16 and 17, so once we have 5 Demons in the wiki there seems to be enough content to create a page for Demon Physiology.

Basically, Demon Physiology will be seperate into 3 section, Newborn Demons Physiology (Some fodders that will not have the profile), Demons Physiology (All Demons who are not newly born but are not one of the Primordials, having all the abilities of a Spiritual Lifeform, like a Beretta), Primordial Demons Physiology (All Primordial Demons).
What's the unique ability of em?
This just means that the labyrinth is just a creation of pure magic.

Magic is an idea projected into Reality and used to turn imagination into Reality and influence the laws of the world.

But if I have to say something useful, Diablo LN/WN using Temptation World should be able to make NEP 1 entities into existence and existences into NEP 1, with his subjective reality to turn reality into illusions and illusions into reality.

By turning entities into dreams or illusions, the user is capable of granting Nonexistent Physiology or even completely erase them from reality. In that fashion, is capable to turn fantasy, imaginary and nonexistent beings real.
This is why i said it should be nep (labyrinth) because imaginary matter isnt real its illusion, and i agree with this line of reasoning also can you hell me with ramiris profile i made a mad error and i am almost done

Back