• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Regarding Dimensional Manipulation
Ramiris labyrinth said
Ramiris' labyrinth spatial ability can isolate dimensions, she can also overwrite one's spatial coordinates, warping them in and out of any type of space
Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the dimensions that aren't limited to just three-dimensional space. Its possible applications include being able to warp the dimensionality of a target to a higher or lower dimension, being capable of phasing someone in and out of existence by changing their positions in other dimensions, affecting a target by making it exist in more than one plane, among many other abilities.

This is why i said it should be nep (labyrinth) because imaginary matter isnt real its illusion
There is no proof that the labyrinth has a really non-existent nature. The so-called imaginary matter is probably just the physical form that ideas transform into after being reflected in reality through magic. Its magical nature does not make it inorganic or organic.

I couldn't handle it out on mobile, I'll try again on the computer.
Okay
Here's y'all gift since i was bored

There is no proof that the labyrinth has a really non-existent nature. The so-called imaginary matter is probably just the physical form that ideas transform into after being reflected in reality through magic. Its magical nature does not make it inorganic or organic.
Then that ability should be abstract existence or incoporeality?

Additionally, unless there is a feat that puts Base Ramiris physically at tier 10-B, it should only be 10-C physically due to her size

Additionally, unless there is a feat that puts Base Ramiris physically at tier 10-B, it should only be 10-C physically due to her size
Hahaha, alright
Another thing, mind adding ramiris abilities in the notable abilities section?
Don't worry you can copy paste from here
I am done with the profile now, remaining for that editing error to clear

And what's your opinion about her dimensional manipulation
It doesn't seem like something that would be easily accepted by less tolerant staff, but I think it can be made acceptable to everyone with a good set of arguments.

Actually it depends a bit, is a spatial structure that can isolate space-time continuums a 4-dimensional space by default? If so, since Ramiris was able to transform her Labyrinth from a 3-dimensional structure to this 4-dimensional, this is already valid to dimensional manipulation even without statements that she is warp the 4-dimensional space.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem like something that would be easily accepted by less tolerant staff, but I think it can be made acceptable to everyone with a good set of arguments.

Actually it depends a bit, is a spatial structure that can isolate space-time continuums a 4-dimensional space by default? If so, since Ramiris was able to transform her Labyrinth from a 3-dimensional structure to this 4-dimensional, this is already valid to dimensional manipulation even without statements that she is warp the 4-dimensional space.
Thanks for replying, guess we finally can give God back his DM

To fix the edit error should i just delete all the resistances under her current form and re add the tabber?

Last edited:
There is even a mistake in the name of the profile...

There is even a mistake in the name of the profile...
Velgrynd?

"Light Novels"

A mod will fix it (you can request it in all purpose thread)
Additionally, check for any problems on this one and add to verse page

I think this would definitely require a crt, because these are completely new abilities from a different continuity,
Not really, it have scans.
And i didn't copy shit from anywhere
I didn't say "because she's an ultimate skill user she have ultimate skill abilities and resistances"

I'll be creating more game profiles
If i play it long enough we could get Low outerversal+ with it
And abilities like plot manip which should be in the new chapter but oh well, probably just add that thread btw another request @CodeCCLL mind adding this to verse page?
Are you sure that all the scans are included? If they are all included, there is no need.
I'll add the categories

latest

Thread for discussing anything tensei related

Past archived threads:
Discussion Thread 17
Discussion Thread 18
Discussion Thread 19

Link to the web novel
Afterstories can be found here or here

Link to light novel
If you are interested in later volumes (Vol 6-20): here is a link or this one.
Chinese version which could be useful for Veldora's Slime Observation Diary text and illustration.

A list of Important abilities and other names that might be helpful:
WN
LN

Also, this page can provide useful information that can help revise profiles, which is useful for newer or less experienced members.

Back