• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Diablo's reality exchange allows him to obtain non-existent physiology and Rimuru can use all of his subordinates' abilities so could Rimuru obtain non-existent physiology in the demon slime key?

Diablo's reality exchange allows him to obtain non-existent physiology and Rimuru can use all of his subordinates' abilities so could Rimuru obtain non-existent physiology in the demon slime key?
Diablo does not have a non-existent physiology, he can only turn other beings or objects into a non-existent state and into them unable to interact with reality. Rimuru also has the potential to use this with his food chain, but he can only use it if there are some special case where he can defeat his opponent with this ability.

They have already posted the proposed changes in the topic on Rimuru's profile, such as the non-existent erasure of nep type 2, but I think they forgot to include the non-existent erasure via aura, which is passive and erases nep type 1, I think it would be good to include it because this is passive and could make a difference in a match vs.

now that it has been accepted that spiritual life forms are type 1 concepts I think magic should also be a type 1 concept (and the new layers that were accepted a while ago should also count towards cm 1) @Astral_Trinity439
Indeed, but we need to make a CRT for that too to make sure no one thinks it came out of nowhere
and It'll be 5 Layers of CM1 for Ultimate skill users

Last edited:
Here, they were accepted as Concept Type 1 [resultantly they have passive CM1], as well as having Time Travel[Immeasurable travel speed via movement] + Avatar Creation, with more details to their dimensional travel being added
In this case, Demon Slime Rimuru's type 2 Conceptual Destruction should be changed to type 1.

In this case, Demon Slime Rimuru's type 2 Conceptual Destruction should be changed to type 1.

The profile is locked, I've requested an unlock in All-purpose thread but it hasn't been unlocked yet
I suppose either the mods are too busy or it was missed/ignored in the bunch of others alike. But the changes to SLF Physiology page have already been made
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/S...nsei_Shitara_Slime_Datta_Ken)#cite_note-:2-17

Last edited:
Here, they were accepted as Concept Type 1 [resultantly they have passive CM1], as well as having Time Travel[Immeasurable travel speed via movement] + Avatar Creation, with more details to their dimensional travel being added
Do you mean"time travel through speed"? I'm quite sure that immisurable speed got rejected

Can someone check this? I want to know if you think something is missing or wrong or if i can add something (even grammar, i'm not a english speaker)
(I'm not posting this until next monday at least)

Do you mean"time travel through speed"? I'm quite sure that immisurable speed got rejected
Read DDM's comment, or well, I should just quote it
"Immeasurable travel speed that doesn't scale to combat speed" would simply be called Time Travel.

But the rest looks good
Even if it's done through movement; writers have often explained regular FTL travel does that despite having finite travel speed normally. Or even just "Running laps around the earth faster than it rotates" which is why it's still preferable to list it as "Time Travel through movement". AKM also voiced wanting to remove "Immeasurable via running through time" from various profiles that both me and Antvasima agreed with though Antvasima doesn't always remember full details from time to time.
these, from here and here
Can someone check this? I want to know if you think something is missing or wrong or if i can add something (even grammar, i'm not a english speaker)
(I'm not posting this until next monday at least)
Link giving error

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
If you want others to check it make sure to check that in the options/settings [if there is any for it]
although, I'm guessing its a sandbox?

okay, i copied it on a blog: here
The speed of perception and movement (Perception for those who cannot move and movement for those who can) should also be immeasurable, since it is done through the same movement that particles do when moving through time to form abilities, since the latter is not something special or separate from the former.

By the way, as far as I remember those who can perceive the information particles in this key as far as I remember are: Rimuru, Diablo and Ultima (Who has no profile). Or did I miss someone?

There is an ability that was accepted but not applied to profiles, which is non-existent erasure via aura.
It already exists on Velgrynd's profile
can you list the profiles its missing in? [It only applies to true dragon level beings]

okay, i copied it on a blog: here
Checked, and a few things should be added or removed

Also, it is always Immeasurable, its just, they never need to go back in time during time stop because the flow of time is stopped, so its better setting it as solid immeasurable speed and backing that up Via Rimuru's feat and the "any point in time" statement

The speed of perception and movement (Perception for those who cannot move and movement for those who can) should also be immeasurable, since it is done through the same movement that particles do when moving through time to form abilities, since the latter is not something special or separate from the former.
i changed it a bit, i will not write only immisurable becuase i'm not sure if that Rimuru and Shuna feat is enought

can you list the profiles its missing in? [It only applies to true dragon level beings]

Also, it is always Immeasurable, its just, they never need to go back in time during time stop because the flow of time is stopped, so its better setting it as solid immeasurable speed and backing that up Via Rimuru's feat and the "any point in time" statement
i'm changing it

By the way, as far as I remember those who can perceive the information particles in this key as far as I remember are: Rimuru, Diablo and Ultima (Who has no profile). Or did I miss someone?
Many actually
i changed it a bit, i will not write only immisurable becuase i'm not sure if that Rimuru and Shuna feat is enought
With the fact that there's already a statement of "they can transfer information to any point in time" It should be more than enough tbh🗿
also, another scan for them also having Immeasurable "Attack and Combat Speed", you should add it

Also, I think we can use that air molecule dispersion scan and another that I have to prove that Spatial Transfer is movement, not teleportation
[that'll give Space-time domination immeasurable speed too]

Many actually

With the fact that there's already a statement of "they can transfer information to any point in time" It should be more than enough tbh🗿
also, another scan for them also having Immeasurable "Attack and Combat Speed", you should add it

Also, I think we can use that air molecule dispersion scan and another that I have to prove that Spatial Transfer is movement, not teleportation
Okay, I wasn't quite sure if the rest were declared as such, I appreciate that.

In this topic:

Rimuru (In the Pre Ultimate Slime key)

Veldora

Chloe

None has the non-existent erasure

nah, to much chaos, better doing it later
Many actually
true but i don't know if i can use those translations. (veldenava bc he has all abilities, Chloe and guy from vol 12)

the only profile this was applied to was Velgrynd, it is missing from all the others who are at the level of a true dragon

edit: I didn't specify the names because I don't remember everyone's names so I want to avoid ending up talking nonsense.

Last edited:
nah, to much chaos, better doing it later
true
well this is quite obvious, i add it only bc more is better
yeah but some MFs just always gonna say "prove it" so....
true but i don't know if i can use those translations. (veldenava bc he has all abilities, Chloe and guy from vol 12)
you can, at least for this, because its only to prove they are DLF, its not a hax unique to one character only. I'm pretty sure we're already using a lot of MTLs in many pages

the non-existent erasure was accepted here (if I'm not mistaken the things about Diablo and Iziz were not accepted)

the non-existent erasure was accepted here (if I'm not mistaken the things about Diablo and Iziz were not accepted)
alright, have added to chloe's and veldora's profiles

so, i think i have corrected and added everything, if there isn't anything else to say i can already post it.
So now the problem is that i don't know what to do in the case this crt will actually get approved.

edit: so if i try to post it there are 3 place were i can write: the title (and this one is okay) and 2 others with "discussion" and "article", i don't know what to do with this 2
Just do "Post thread" from here and select content revision thread option
but should do this to make it more readable :
If last option is impossible or hard, I can prepare another blog for the wording with better grammar, tho depends on what you answer to this

This is still manipulation of the void with the high concentration of aura on the general concepts page (light novel) is this right? I remember there was a review about the aura having non-existent erasure instead of void manipulation (but I'm not sure about the high concentration) so I'm asking.

This is still manipulation of the void with the high concentration of aura on the general concepts page (light novel) is this right? I remember there was a review about the aura having non-existent erasure instead of void manipulation (but I'm not sure about the high concentration) so I'm asking.
It was initially void manip prolly cuz no one thought of NEE, but later got upgraded to that so yeah, its fine

Back