• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

alright, have added to chloe's and veldora's profiles

Just do "Post thread" from here and select content revision thread option
but should do this to make it more readable :
If last option is impossible or hard, I can prepare another blog for the wording with better grammar, tho depends on what you answer to this
i changed some things, i think aesthetics is okay, idk about grammar, i tried to do better.

i changed some things, i think aesthetics is okay, idk about grammar, i tried to do better.
this part :
  • Answer: it depends on how a character resist it, it can be done through speed but this isn't the case and it isn't important.
You should just say it can be done through resistance to time stop or, in some cases, through sheer speed, and that is the case here, that DLFs are able to move in SW due to their speed as a digital lifeform, or just say its due to both reasons since they are also unaffected by space and time
tho, you can put it on your own wording

And Veldanava is a DLF even in his true dragon key, its already mentioned in his SKD tab that he has time stop/suspended world

Rest seem fine, and looking forward to when it will be uploaded 🗿 [tho no need to hurry]

Can i have your opinion on this?
Some scans appear more than once, some links do not lead to actual scans, answers to some counter-arguments are irrelevant, references are not fully (volume + chapter) stated (personally, I think it is best to write the references in the imgur link where the scan is located).

But personally, although I disagree with many things, I think that in the end, full Digital Lifeforms should have immeasurable speed. If you import this user blog into a sandbox and let me edit it, there's a good chance I can turn it into a crt that will be accepted, but that's up to you.

Some scans appear more than once,
well yeah, i put them like that. Idk if it's better to no do it.
some links do not lead to actual scans,
what do you mean? If you mean like the "blue" ones then those are from other people, i used them cause it was faster, but i can change them.
answers to some counter-arguments are irrelevant,
true, those are there just because i don't want stupid counter
ot fully (volume + chapter) stated (personally, I think it is best to write the references in the imgur link where the scan is located).
i'm gonna add the chapter as well.
although I disagree with many things
like what?
If you import this user blog into a sandbox and let me edit it, there's a good chance I can turn it into a crt that will be accepted, but that's up to you.
i don't mind, just don't post it, i want to see what did you change

edit: i don't know how to create a sendbox (i know how to do it on the forum but in this case you shouldn't be able to change it)

what do you mean? If you mean like the "blue" ones then those are from other people, i used them cause it was faster, but i can change them.
some links get broken some time, imgur is starting to get annoying tbh
edit: i don't know how to create a sendbox (i know how to do it on the forum but in this case you shouldn't be able to change it)
Just type this on your url bar:
https[:]//vsbattles.fandom[.]com/wiki/User:your user name on vsbw fandom/name that you want the sandbox to have
Don't forget to edit those ** and write the actually required thing there, also the username has to be letter to letter, no special symbol missing either if you have one in your fandom name
and don't forget to remove the [ ] braces which I added so it won't turn into an actual link

As for how you can save it, just add it to bookmarks, or, if you can't do that, than go to your "contributions" in your fandom account, you can search for the page from there and just open it

some links get broken some time, imgur is starting to get annoying tbh

Just type this on your url bar:
https[:]//vsbattles.fandom[.]com/wiki/User:your user name on vsbw fandom/name that you want the sandbox to have
Don't forget to edit those ** and write the actually required thing there, also the username has to be letter to letter, no special symbol missing either if you have one in your fandom name
and don't forget to remove the [ ] braces which I added so it won't turn into an actual link

As for how you can save it, just add it to bookmarks, or, if you can't do that, than go to your "contributions" in your fandom account, you can search for the page from there and just open it
Thanks

but i can change them
You should.
i don't want stupid counter
Many are questions that need to be asked.
like what?
For example:
IPs are container for Infos. IPs are the one moving: IP¹[A] ---> IP²[ ] → IP¹[A] IP²[ ] → IP¹[ ] IP²[A]
This is definitely how the information transfer of information particles should work, the scans all specifically talk about information particles and the information they convey, it is not just information that transcends time and space, it is the information particle.
About IPs' unque Characteristic and speed: IPs resist time stop because they are completely unaffected by time and space and so, they don't care if time is stopped or not. This allow them to also being unaffected by the theory of Relativity which is valid in the verse.
These parts talking about the theory of relativity should definitely be removed because you misunderstood my comments about the theory of relativity in the previous title. Everything in the user blog about this should be removed or rewritten.
at leats INFINITE likely IMMEASURABLE perception speed (via infos and IP manipulation)
A character should not have immeasurable speed unless it is specifically stated that they can sense the movement of information particles across the space-time continuum, manipulating information particles does not make you have immeasurable perception speed, characters can move things beyond their perception speed and this is essentially attack speed and does not scale to reaction speed.

Other things are all good and especially some critical places should be enough to get immeasurable speed.

These parts talking about the theory of relativity should definitely be removed because you misunderstood my comments about the theory of relativity in the previous title. Everything in the user blog about this should be removed or rewritten.
can you rewrite those parts? I can andle the other things. If you want check the final result when we will finish.

Of course, but I need some time. (In the meantime, it would be fine if you solve some of the small problems I mentioned in first comment)
i changed the blue scans, added the chapters, thrown away that thing about infos movement and changed perception with attack speed.

I have a question: is there such a thing as abstract layered existence? that now spiritual life forms are type 1 concepts, but true dragons are also type 1 concepts, but without ultimate skills spiritual life forms cannot interact with them so this would give something in layers that prevent spiritual life forms from interact with true dragons?

I have a question: is there such a thing as abstract layered existence? that now spiritual life forms are type 1 concepts, but true dragons are also type 1 concepts, but without ultimate skills spiritual life forms cannot interact with them so this would give something in layers that prevent spiritual life forms from interact with true dragons?
Everyone can interact with true dragon, you are talking about US and Ultimate existence invulnerability and acasuality 4. Idk about layers

I mean, Greater Conceptual Manipulation exists, so I don't see how Greater AE wouldn't
I'd have to look up on how this works tho, will tell you when I get the answer [If manage to remember to do that 🗿 ]

Also they can "interact" with True Dragons, just, not harm them

@Berga14
I think, it's ready to be posting, but if you still want to make any changes, you can go to the page's history and do whatever you want. (If it was my crt I would make it much simpler but since this is your first crt this is fine)

@Berga14
I think, it's ready to be posting, but if you still want to make any changes, you can go to the page's history and do whatever you want. (If it was my crt I would make it much simpler but since this is your first crt this is fine)
Thanks, I will post it in a few hours, also, can i tag you or something? You and Astral helped me so i think i should put both of you there.

When will they open Rimuru and Veldanava's profile? that already has some things accepted that still need to be implemented.
everything will probably be done after a big upgrade, so to not have the need to open popular profiles multiple times
After all, with the amount of people using vsbw pages to scale, some new user
will eventually edit a profile or two without permission if left open.....

If a true dragon gets non-existent physiology, would it gain resistance to non-existent erasure? since the aura of true dragons has non-existent erasure (type 1, all aspects) and a true dragon resists the aura of another true dragon, then I think Veldanava should have this (and if other true dragons get NEP 1 I think they too should have resistance to this).

(I'm sorry I'm talking so much these days, but I'm bored and a lot of ideas are going through my head and in real life I don't know anyone who understands this)

(I'm sorry I'm talking so much these days, but I'm bored and a lot of ideas are going through my head and in real life I don't know anyone who understands this)
I don't understand much about how to cast the characters and I don't know how to edit anything, but I still really like the series and I spend most of the day thinking about something related to it and I end up having all kinds of ideas, so I'll talk about the ones here. seems like it makes some sense to see if I can help you at least come up with some new ideas about an update

edit: (sorry, I know my English is terrible but it's because I use a translator and I have difficulty expressing myself and the translator doesn't understand it properly and ends up translating in a way that makes no sense)

BEHOLD!

If a true dragon gets non-existent physiology, would it gain resistance to non-existent erasure? since the aura of true dragons has non-existent erasure (type 1, all aspects) and a true dragon resists the aura of another true dragon, then I think Veldanava should have this (and if other true dragons get NEP 1 I think they too should have resistance to this).
Tecnically yes, but i don't remember any feat about a TD resisting another TD haki

There's nothing suggesting just having NEP also gives resistance to NEE by default under VSBW's standards
In fact, NEE is exactly what can erase NEP[given they are on equal level].

There's nothing suggesting just having NEP also gives resistance to NEE by default under VSBW's standards
In fact, NEE is exactly what can erase NEP[given they are on equal level].
I only thought it was like that because when I asked jozaysmith? If Rimuru would have resistance to non-existent erasure by resisting Veldora's aura, he answered me: how can someone resist non-existent erasure without being non-existent. then I thought that if Rimuru obtained NEP he might have resistance to it (then I wondered if this would also work for other true dragons)

I only thought it was like that because when I asked jozaysmith? If Rimuru would have resistance to non-existent erasure by resisting Veldora's aura, he answered me: how can someone resist non-existent erasure without being non-existent. then I thought that if Rimuru obtained NEP he might have resistance to it (then I wondered if this would also work for other true dragons)
Yeah but as far as i remember Rimuru was being erased, infinite regeneration was recreating his body

Back