• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Interesting. I always thought they were closer in power or that Veldora had more magicule reserves.
  • It is clarified many times in the novel itself that greater magicule reserves don't necessarily mean the individual is overall stronger or will win against another with lesser energy
  • It is clarified in Volume 20 that Milim is the only character [excluding Rimuru] with a truly infinite source of energy [not saying others don't]
The magicules that were used as fuel were returned as more power. They were literally breeding. As long as this was activated, the amount of magicules in Milim would continue to increase rapidly. Moreover, no matter how much she consumed, they would never decrease, which was the ultimate power. Veldanava’s offspring, the title of the Dragon Princess was not an exaggeration. The sole individual who wielded infinite power—that was demon lord Milim. - Volume 20

• It is clarified many times in the novel itself that greater magicule reserves don't necessarily mean the individual is overall stronger or will win against another with lesser energy
  • It is clarified in Volume 20 that Milim is the only character [excluding Rimuru] with a truly infinite source of energy [not saying others don't]
The first one I know about as well as the second, but I always thought they closer in power.

There is a problem: i don't know when a crt is considereable accepted and what to do after it is actually accepted.

There is a problem: i don't know when a crt is considereable accepted and what to do after it is actually accepted.
As far as I know You probably need 3 Staff Approval for that Immesureble Speed Crt And after It's Done Either Change the Current Speed Rating or Just Add Changes ? All tho I Never Really Do an Editing Myself so If you need Help(Editing) better Asked to Codeccll or Astraltrinity.

As far as I know You probably need 3 Staff Approval for that Immesureble Speed Crt And after It's Done Either Change the Current Speed Rating or Just Add Changes ? All tho I Never Really Do an Editing Myself so If you need Help(Editing) better Asked to Codeccll or Astraltrinity.
I thought this only needed 2 admin votes

I thought this only needed 2 admin votes
Really? Huh, I Always thought When it come's to Crt That's Complicated Will need around 3 Staff Approval(Which is the Immesureble Speed Crt) For the Non Complicated stuff probably 2 Staff/Admin Should be Enough(Such as Adding Hax That's not Complicated, or Downgrades and Upgrades Hax), Well at least That's What I thought.

no just 2 but highly suggest 3. Given the current situation we are facing rn. 3 staffs were already called ddm included

Last edited:
What DarkDragon sayd count as 1? (If i translate it in italian it can literlly mean 2 different things)
It counts. He said it qualifies for immeasurable speed. I already call in the staffs so you just have to wait that is ur job. You don't need to keep bumping the thread

Does anyone know Jozaysmith’s thread about Transduality, Omnipresence, and Large Size type 9 Veldanava? I want to reevaluate that.

Sure, but I was thinking of adding more feats for that part in my next thread anyways, as well as changing ND1 to TD2
As long as I’ve been reading Tensura, I haven’t seen any proof to suggest that Veldanava possesses Superior Qualitative. Even with the feat of Transcendence Beings, it wasn’t enough to get Superior Qualitative.

As long as I’ve been reading Tensura, I haven’t seen any proof to suggest that Veldanava possesses Superior Qualitative. Even with the feat of Transcendence Beings, it wasn’t enough to get Superior Qualitative.
I never said I referred to that tho, and neither did I meant that.......

Back