• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

As the page itself mentions, cycles exist before Chloe jumps, each cycle is the totality of the world and all that it contains, i.e. there is an infinite amount of "Worlds" with a capital W, which is obviously 2-A here and in China.
The statement about the endless loop regarding the Mask stands on its own and likely refers to a literal repetitions, not timelines. The last time I checked his thread discussing the low 1-C thread, the justification for 2A was based on this and this, (rather than the infinite and endless statement that he got from the game and anime, and not from the novel itself,) which doesn't inherently prove his point, as it's obviously a metaphorical expression of error and trials, rather than evidence of an infinite number of existing timelines. Give me more details on the statement involving to endless and infinite statement to its connections with cycle/timelines and i might reconsider my bold statement.
That and the Sub-Space having infinite size, at the same time containing within itself the many worlds that exist. What is also 2-A here and in China, is the logic used and approved in the imaginary space of WN Rimuru.
And where is your evidence to this?
And Nature omnipresent throughout time = 4D Existence.

The Great Spirit of Time (which is part of God since everything is part of Him) is omnipresent throughout time as the cosmology page also explains.
And your evidence that everything including the spirit of time is apart of him?

1. It is not a metaphor, Chloe lived so many loops that are literally infinite, (that is blatantly obvious when you look at the context, to the point that Chloe does not remember the exact amount with her Extraordinary Genius intelligence), it is stated on more than one occasion, Diablo himself mentions that his time compression is infinite, which is supporting evidence to prove that it is not a metaphor.

2. Vega was in an empty space without any limit, where even releasing his infinite energy did not cause any effect and where he would wander for eternity.

3. God is the One in all and all in one, literally spoken about above, relating it is simple.

All this is on the cosmology page.

1. It is not a metaphor, Chloe lived so many loops that are literally infinite, (that is blatantly obvious when you look at the context, to the point that Chloe does not remember the exact amount with her Extraordinary Genius intelligence), it is stated on more than one occasion, Diablo himself mentions that his time compression is infinite, which is supporting evidence to prove that it is not a metaphor.

2. Vega was in an empty space without any limit, where even releasing his infinite energy did not cause any effect and where he would wander for eternity.

3. God is the One in all and all in one, literally spoken about above, relating it is simple.

All this is on the cosmology page.
no 2 doesn't prove anything about cosmology lol.

Let me explain there were no such thing as timelines in tensura and the world was being remade which was true and stated in volume 11 but this was further refuted when we see Velgrynd travel through different timelines in the same world and spatial coordinates. That is why we still have that 2A rating and yes the mask has something to do with the size of its cosmology. The mask simply accumulates that energy when Chloe travels through time turning the object into a subject of paradox.

Last edited:
@CodeCCLL What do you think about changing the immortality list of spiritual lifeforms like this:
Screenshot_20240417_214009.jpg

(This one is just an example obviously)

I want to ask something to you guys.

Why did you use the Split Body feat in the Spiritual Lifeform? That was a skill, not an ability of the Spiritual Lifeform. Additionally, I don’t see that the Spiritual Lifeform was undead or a zombie to qualify for Type 7, and I see a lot of dishonest things there, I want to ask why do you guys make a thread that is not true?

Split Body feat in the Spiritual Lifeform?
You're talking about the justification for the immortal Type 9, right? I said I disagreed with this but the staff accepted it.
Additionally, I don’t see that the Spiritual Lifeform was undead or a zombie to qualify for Type 7,
Immortal Type 7 standards are not that strict, it is enough for Spiritual Lifeforms to exist as a Spirit even if their physical bodies are destroyed/or left behind on purpose.
I see a lot of dishonest things there, I want to ask why do you guys make a thread that is not true?
Then create a thread that evaluates the parts you think are wrong, it's that simple. Also, before making a general accusation of dishonest, ask those who created the relevant title and accepted its contents. Maybe there are parts they missed or can't remember, or they are just making a wank, it's all possible.

You're talking about the justification for the immortal Type 9, right? I said I disagreed with this but the staff accepted it.
Yes i talk about Immortality type 9.
Immortal Type 7 standards are not that strict, it is enough for Spiritual Lifeforms to exist as a Spirit even if their physical bodies are destroyed/or left behind on purpose.
Alright.
Then create a thread that evaluates the parts you think are wrong, it's that simple. Also, before making a general accusation of dishonest, ask those who created the relevant title and accepted its contents. Maybe there are parts they missed or can't remember, or they are just making a wank, it's all possible.
I think that was Jozaysmith, and he got banned, right? Maybe it was just a wank because I remember him mentioning that here.

I think that was Jozaysmith, and he got banned, right? Maybe it was just a wank because I remember him mentioning that here.
what is wanked there ? Give an example.
You always act like Jozaysmith is a bad person. What evidence do u have to prove your claim ?
If u think something is wrong make a thread for it. Stop trying to blame others for your own sake

Last edited:
Well, everyone on this site have one or two wanks in their series
Don't act innocent, i see rezero wanks myself
This is what he say to @SatellaTheWoE
what is wanked there ? Give an example.
you want example huh.

1. Nonexistence Erasure to Nonexistence Physiology Type 2 via Turn Null.

2. Story Aspect for Nonexistence Physiology

3. Spiritual lifeform Immortality type 9

You always act like Jozaysmith is a bad person. What evidence do u have to prove your claim ?
Yes he is. I have known several members in this forum for a long time. And the reason they quit this forum is because of his bad behavior, one example is @Lesser_Goddess_Alexia, I also know she once entered the Maou Gakuin forum and rioted there because one of them disagreed with the thread he made, and also the reason you always ask other people not to do something that makes the debate very long is because you don't get along with other forums. The thread that was made in the past did not use that word because there was no hostility to other forums.

That's why I look at him badly because I've also warned him several times about his behavior.
If u think something is wrong make a thread for it. Stop trying to blame others for your own sake
No need to worry, I will make it at the right time.

This is what he say to @SatellaTheWoE
This is meant to be a joke

you want example huh.

1. Nonexistence Erasure to Nonexistence Physiology Type 2 via Turn Null.

2. Story Aspect for Nonexistence Physiology

3. Spiritual lifeform Immortality type 9
This is not in the SLF page except for immortality type 9

Yes he is. I have known several members in this forum for a long time. And the reason they quit this forum is because of his bad behavior, one example is @Lesser_Goddess_Alexia, I also know she once entered the Maou Gakuin forum and rioted there because one of them disagreed with the thread he made, and also the reason you always ask other people not to do something that makes the debate very long is because you don't get along with other forums. The thread that was made in the past did not use that word because there was no hostility to other forums.

That's why I look at him badly because I've also warned him several times about his behavior.
I could agree with this, but you are claiming that everything he does is dishonest work which isn't true

Last edited:
This is not in the SLF page except for immortality type 9
For Nonexistence Erasure is indeed deleted but not for aspect story, it is still on Veldanava Profile.

I could agree with this, but you are claiming that everything he does is dishonest work which isn't true
A lot, not all of it. If I had said everything, then I wouldn’t have disagreed with Immeasurable in Berga’s thread because I think the separation of information particle and information is wrong. However, I agree with that, so I didn’t say everything is wrong.

@Jozaysmith? Threads aren't so questionable or wanked imo, the only issue i found was the conceptual manip of type 1 that just recently dropped by @Astral_Trinity439, anyways, i find everything going on about jozay funny to be very sincere, why is it after his ban that everyone is now interested in tensura

@Jozaysmith? Threads aren't so questionable or wanked imo, the only issue i found was the conceptual manip of type 1 that just recently dropped by @Astral_Trinity439, anyways, i find everything going on about jozay funny to be very sincere, why is it after his ban that everyone is now interested in tensura
Idk, from what they sayd it seems that half of the abilities ever added were gifted without any evidence.... all this chaos for nothing

Many were just waiting for any opportunity to downgrade the verse.
Idk, from what they sayd it seems that half of the abilities ever added were gifted without any evidence.... all this chaos for nothing
Looking at it, there's no single thread jozay actually altered (plus he is right, when we were calling mods no one answered)
Its tragic they are now interested and it pains me its after my friend have been banned they are focusing on it, lets just see what plays out, because i don't think there's any wank in his threads, everything sit straight with me tbh

Looking at it, there's no single thread jozay actually altered (plus he is right, when we were calling mods no one answered)
Its tragic they are now interested and it pains me its after my friend have been banned they are focusing on it, lets just see what plays out, because i don't think there's any wank in his threads, everything sit straight with me tbh
Yes, what is being discussed about what they will do with the verse seems a bit excessive to me.

According to the revisions, if the verse's ratings need to downgrade, it will downgrade, if they need to upgrade, they will upgrade. I don't understand why many people cannot accept the downgrade.
Yeah but now that they are interested why the **** they don't watch my thread
Literally every Tensura supporter currently interested in Tensura has taken part in the thread you created, who are you talking about?

According to the revisions, if the verse's ratings need to downgrade, it will downgrade, if they need to upgrade, they will upgrade. I don't understand why many people cannot accept the downgrade.

Literally every Tensura supporter currently interested in Tensura has taken part in the thread you created, who are you talking about?
I need 3 staff so this mean that this wiki as at least 3 staff right? Now that the verse is getting some actention from other staff as well why so much time need to pass for 1 more staff? The fact that staff weren't present is also one of the problem that lead to the current situation.

O well, if downgrades and upgrades are well made then there isn't any problem for me

I need 3 staff so this mean that this wiki as at least 3 staff right? Now that the verse is getting some actention from other staff as well why so much time need to pass for 1 more staff? The fact that staff weren't present is also one of the problem that lead to the current situation.
You will read all the instructions on the wiki on how to apply the changes and find out how to apply the changes, or you will ask someone else (if no one is willing, leave it to me).

You will read all the instructions on the wiki on how to apply the changes and find out how to apply the changes, or you will ask someone else (if no one is willing, leave it to me).
here what i have done for the wording. Can you add it? (to scared to mess things up to add them myself)

Back