• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

All in one, one in all is already nondual, if they exist in another state other than that then it's better
Yeah, this is trying for Type 2
well All-in-one and one-in-all is already that too but most will not agree to that [even if a lot of profiles have Type 2 ND or TD based on that]

Yeah, this is trying for Type 2
well All-in-one and one-in-all is already that too but most will not agree to that [even if a lot of profiles have Type 2 ND or TD based on that]
That's none of our concerns, i tried my best to preach to that guy, we all know the qualitative superiority God have over GS of time who is already a nondual being himself
With this scan we know Veldanava and God are two different entities (should get immo9 with this ngl)
Then there's another one saying the creator God made true dragons (another feat since veld is a true dragon himself)
Then there's clearly stated to do anything he pictures in his mind
Then another one stating everything that exist and that doesn't exist is just part of his mental landscape (consciousness)
Thus the whole one in all and all in one
I was planning to argue low 1-C (the cosmology being an ever going 2-A cosmology makes this better) with this soon enough but they said i need just one more evidence and that's one more proof of God mental landscaping the world

Last edited:
Another thing to work out is the cosmology
When @Jozaysmith? Made his thread, the proposal was that every dimension was 2-A due to every endless loops each world found themselves in, but isnt there some sort of contradiction there about it?, yes there's infinite timelines as suggested and a single timeline contains the 2-B amount of worlds, so how is each world 2-A if the effect is the whole multiverse
And it was cleared out that only subspace, GS, God, THE WORLD and imaginary space is 2-A, why the "2-A dimensional travel" and "2-A time travel"

For me, first of all, cosmology is poorly done.

I can see infinite/countless timelines through Chloe and her time travels go to another Time Axis as the novel says.

Since what is changing is literally the entire world, not just the Cardinal World, it doesn't make sense for it to be just that and the characters on the outside not realize it, plus the Worlds work on different Casuality.

Could it be that the Temporal Axis refers to a perpendicular shape since changes in the past only affect one and not the others?

It may also be one of the reasons why Chronoa does not undergo changes despite being different.

I don't know I'm just saying. I like to think like that and if it's wrong they could tell me.

For me, first of all, cosmology is poorly done.

I can see infinite/countless timelines through Chloe and her time travels go to another Time Axis as the novel says.

Since what is changing is literally the entire world, not just the Cardinal World, it doesn't make sense for it to be just that and the characters on the outside not realize it, plus the Worlds work on different Casuality.

Could it be that the Temporal Axis refers to a perpendicular shape since changes in the past only affect one and not the others?

It may also be one of the reasons why Chronoa does not undergo changes despite being different.

I don't know I'm just saying. I like to think like that and if it's wrong they could tell me.
You're on the right there are two things that are ****** up about this verse and that's the physiology and cosmology, the physiology is sooo confusing
There's physical body, astral body (mind) and spiritual body (spirit) but then again there's soul, there's ego, there's core, there's soul powers, there's so many shit about one person body its crazy, idek if regen from core is HGR since some uses their EGO too regen from it
And the cosmology, there's the fact about velgrynd travels that mentioned countless divisible universes, in other words past, stacked dimensions, timelines, cycles, the other cycles are a whole different verse of its own, not affecting the current timeline, and time travel+ dimensional travel is still impossible to access those timelines, like it is of another complete different axis
Trust me the cosmology needs alot of rework but the person who understood it better is banned so idk what we going to do about this if we ourselves are also confused

You're on the right there are two things that are ****** up about this verse and that's the physiology and cosmology, the physiology is sooo confusing
There's physical body, astral body (mind) and spiritual body (spirit) but then again there's soul, there's ego, there's core, there's soul powers, there's so many shit about one person body its crazy, idek if regen from core is HGR since some uses their EGO too regen from it
And the cosmology, there's the fact about velgrynd travels that mentioned countless divisible universes, in other words past, stacked dimensions, timelines, cycles, the other cycles are a whole different verse of its own, not affecting the current timeline, and time travel+ dimensional travel is still impossible to access those timelines, like it is of another complete different axis
Trust me the cosmology needs alot of rework but the person who understood it better is banned so idk what we going to do about this if we ourselves are also confused
I plan to do a review of cosmology, and indeed, an upgrade to L1-C is possible and I will try to address the confusing issues, but bear with me as English is not my native language and arguing in English is tedious for me, and not many times I don't make myself understood as I want to, but I will do my best.

And for my understanding (I'm stupid yes).

The timelines within dimensions are all seperated not one timeline that branches, but all seperated own timeline that works on its own. Like how the hell should i explain it...... 🤔

It works like this....

---------------------------------->Timeline 1
------------------------->Timeline 2
------------->Timeline 3
And so on

Focused on the arrow that point on the word timeline. The arrow are the point of events in time. Now imagine the length of those arrows are the eras of the said timelines where it's different ages, ultimately they are all the same events but on different points of time eras. So, each of the said timelines are all seperated and run independently but all events are the same just not in the same real time events since all events runs towards future events and the past will perish. You know what i meant?
There's different timelines on each dimensions, but within just a dimensions it's just one timeline with several, possibly countless numbers of of it's events for every single point of time And then, there's the timeline that encompasses the entirety of subspace, where it resets the entire thing in conjunction to Chloe's ability
This is the opinion of several people
So it looks like there's an omega timeline that all timelines exist on

A cosmology upgrade to 5D is plausible but not the current state the wiki exist in
Correct, and it is orthogonal to the rest, so it is a higher timeline. prove it is not that difficult.

Orthogonality was the main argument against it during Johan's past attempt, but it is easy to test since each universe/world etc has its own timeline, orthogonality comes by default.

But there are also ways to test it in case they are very picky.

Correct, and it is orthogonal to the rest, so it is a higher timeline. prove it is not that difficult.

Orthogonality was the main argument against it during Johan's past attempt, but it is easy to test since each universe/world etc has its own timeline, orthogonality comes by default.

There's even some level of time in sub-space is the original timeline
But i hold my comment off

There's even some level of time in sub-space is the original timeline
But i hold my comment off
Indeed, in addition to the obvious confirmation that time still runs unchanged even at the
End of a universe, and that the end of a timeline does not affect the time course of the world, besides chloe's there is so much evidence of a higher timeline that it is almost impossible for them to reject an update.

I wish Subspace was a fourth spatial dimension, but unless we have size statements of it in volume 22 it's not going to happen.

At least 5D is better than nothing

No. You have to prove it. Reiner tried that at DB for 12-D and it bombed.

As I remember, the Temporal Dimensions are not a key piece for it to be 5-D on its own, I have read the CRT where DKT explained that a different Temporal Dimension can mean many things from mathematical to Time being slower or faster. But time travel, if you demonstrate that past changes in a Multiverse that has its Time Axis and do not affect another Time Axis that the Multiverse has, would represent perpendicularity, right?

Is orthogonality a requirement?​

Yes, but not in the sense that it's required evidence. If a substantial space-time continuum under an overarching timeline is recognized as being serviced by its own time dimension, then the overarching timeline is automatically considered orthogonal: hence why the wording for the temporal dimension standards was revised compared to the citation above. A statement for the overarching timeline being orthogonal is all in all: supporting or alternative evidence, but not required evidence if a lesser space-time is already recognized as harboring a self-contained temporal dimension.

As I remember, the Temporal Dimensions are not a key piece for it to be 5-D on its own, I have read the CRT where DKT explained that a different Temporal Dimension can mean many things from mathematical to Time being slower or faster. But time travel, if you demonstrate that past changes in a Multiverse that has its Time Axis and do not affect another Time Axis that the Multiverse has, would represent perpendicularity, right?

Yes, but not in the sense that it's required evidence. If a substantial space-time continuum under an overarching timeline is recognized as being serviced by its own time dimension, then the overarching timeline is automatically considered orthogonal: hence why the wording for the temporal dimension standards was revised compared to the citation above. A statement for the overarching timeline being orthogonal is all in all: supporting or alternative evidence, but not required evidence if a lesser space-time is already recognized as harboring a self-contained temporal dimension.
This is actually very easy to prove, there are feats that support the idea of perpendicularity.

Indeed, in addition to the obvious confirmation that time still runs unchanged even at the
End of a universe, and that the end of a timeline does not affect the time course of the world, besides chloe's there is so much evidence of a higher timeline that it is almost impossible for them to reject an update.
From this. Rimuru says the timeline where feldway successfully destroyed the world, he could only destroy the universe and not the fundamental world, whereas the universe is 2-A

From this. Rimuru says the timeline where feldway successfully destroyed the world, he could only destroy the universe and not the fundamental world, whereas the universe is 2-A
It is not my main argument, since it seeks to prove that even after being thrown at the end of the universe, its position was not altered in the higher timeline, which proves orthogonality.

This is actually very easy to prove, there are feats that support the idea of perpendicularity.
DKT actually said this: It depends on what exactly dimension means in this context. If it's very strictly mathematical to the point that we can conclude that they don't point in the same direction, then that would be fine. However, by default and I suspect in most cases we would find this, I would assume it means that each has their own time stream that can change independently of each other.

Good evidence can come in many forms and would need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. My examples are practically the only cases I can think of that would suffice.

DKT actually said this: It depends on what exactly dimension means in this context. If it's very strictly mathematical to the point that we can conclude that they don't point in the same direction, then that would be fine. However, by default and I suspect in most cases we would find this, I would assume it means that each has their own time stream that can change independently of each other.

Good evidence can come in many forms and would need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. My examples are practically the only cases I can think of that would suffice.
It does not seem that we are talking about the same thing

what we know is there's a timeline that spans multiverses all over
The original timeline is what chloe used to travel however that is somewhat false in its own way, main reason is the sub-space timeline
The subspace timeline is what ALL universe, timelines and dimensions originate from, Chloe was stated incapable of escaping the end of time despite her being able to hop from one branched multiverse or the other
What we know is
There's an omega timeline and there's different axis of time, one which no character except Chloe can interact with because of the GS of time protection
There's another timeline in the end of time that all other timeline span from
Blah blah blah, its pretty complex ngl, we don't know author key point in creating all these many timelines shenanigans despite not being interested in it

It is not that the Temporal Axis only covers all the Worlds, it will not give you anything, time travel could give you the perpendicularity you are looking for, since changes in the Superior Temporal Axis will not affect the other Superior Temporal Axis.

what we know is there's a timeline that spans multiverses all over
The original timeline is what chloe used to travel however that is somewhat false in its own way, main reason is the sub-space timeline
The subspace timeline is what ALL universe, timelines and dimensions originate from, Chloe was stated incapable of escaping the end of time despite her being able to hop from one branched multiverse or the other
What we know is
There's an omega timeline and there's different axis of time, one which no character except Chloe can interact with because of the GS of time protection
There's another timeline in the end of time that all other timeline span from
Blah blah blah, its pretty complex ngl, we don't know author key point in creating all these many timelines shenanigans despite not being interested in it
I would like to know what Fuse smoked for this.

It is not that the Temporal Axis only covers all the Worlds, it will not give you anything, time travel could give you the perpendicularity you are looking for, since changes in the Superior Temporal Axis will not affect the other Superior Temporal Axis.
It said the world prevented contradictions, so because of that is started making each timeline unique to itself, traveling to such timelines isn't possible since you will be breaking the rule about time travel in the verse, like one of the rules stated in volume 17 was that you can't go to a point in time where you already exist, that contradiction won't necessarily cause a problem, its just a rule
So those timelines doesn't just become its own universe but multiverse
I would like to know what Fuse smoked for this.
We just need to understand how it works and piece up the possible, it might be higher or it remains the Same

It said the world prevented contradictions, so because of that is started making each timeline unique to itself, traveling to such timelines isn't possible since you will be breaking the rule about time travel in the verse, like one of the rules stated in volume 17 was that you can't go to a point in time where you already exist, that contradiction won't necessarily cause a problem, its just a rule
So those timelines doesn't just become its own universe but multiverse

We just need to understand how it works and piece up the possible, it might be higher or it remains the Same
There is a lot to cover, and at least 5D should be a sure thing, thank you Feldway for sending Rimuru to the end of Space-time.

No, we have revised it. Read it and understand, just because there are multiple different and overarching temporal dimensions or timelines does not mean that these time axes flow in different directions of movement. They can be independent, different time axes that extend in basically the same direction of movement, or they can be a different timeline. But this is not enough

Even Ultima had an example for this, but yeah, that's not hypertimeline or something like that.

No, we have revised it. Read it and understand, just because there are multiple different and overarching temporal dimensions or timelines does not mean that these time axes flow in different directions of movement. They can be independent, different time axes that extend in basically the same direction of movement, or they can be a different timeline. But this is not enough

Even Ultima had an example for this, but yeah, that's not hypertimeline or something like that.
Could you please answer me, I would appreciate it.

don't worry we understand how it works

To test for orthogonality it is necessary that the position from the end of the universe to its beginning does not affect your position on the higher timeline, that means orthogonality between timelines, which can be tested with EOST Rimuru, since being launched at the end of Space-time did not affect your position on the timeline.

This only means that the time axes are independent of each other. That's all. So overarching timelines or independent timelines / time axes are not necessarily hypertimelines.

Imagine, for example, 2 independent 1D lines running along the same direction of motion. And even one of them is bigger than the other. How many dimensions would this plane have? Simple, still 1-dimensional. Because no matter how independent the lines are, and no matter how big they are, as long as they extend along the same direction of motion, they will still be 1-dimensional

To test for orthogonality it is necessary that the position from the end of the universe to its beginning does not affect your position on the higher timeline, that means orthogonality between timelines, which can be tested with EOST Rimuru, since being launched at the end of Space-time did not affect your position on the timeline.
As I said, bigger, encompassing timeline =/= hypertimeline or indepented and bigger timeline =/= hypertimeline. Just read the revision I opened for temporal dimensions. Or take a look at the last DB 12-D upgrade thread and see why it was rejected.

If you still don't understand, I can give you Ultima's distinctive example for this.

This only means that the time axes are independent of each other. That's all. So overarching timelines or independent timelines / time axes are not necessarily hypertimelines.

Imagine, for example, 2 independent 1D lines running along the same direction of motion. And even one of them is bigger than the other. How many dimensions would this plane have? Simple, still 1-dimensional. Because no matter how independent the lines are, and no matter how big they are, as long as they extend along the same direction of motion, they will still be 1-dimensional
I know what you mean, what bro means is
This is the line going in different direction, this creats a 2 dimensional line \___
However even if those two lines were independent of each other and followed the same direction it wouldn't mean much since (===) this is how it would look like
However it was explained in one of his thread (jozay) that
Sub space works like the first one

So, could you tell me how I can prove perpendicularity in Time travel? Or is it impossible?

As I said, bigger, encompassing timeline =/= hypertimeline or indepented and bigger timeline =/= hypertimeline. Just read the revision I opened for temporal dimensions. Or take a look at the last DB 12-D upgrade thread and see why it was rejected.

If you still don't understand, I can give you Ultima's distinctive example for this.
I don't think I'm making myself clear, but I've prepared it better for the future.

I know what you mean, what bro means is
This is the line going in different direction, this creats a 2 dimensional line \___
However even if those two lines were independent of each other and followed the same direction it wouldn't mean much since (===) this is how it would look like
However it was explained in one of his thread (jozay) that
Sub space works like the first one
But the examples you guys give do not imply a temporal dimension extending in a different movement direction.

It's just like a bigger timeline, independent of the others. (Come to think of it, I think the hypertimeline and 5-D revision was opened for subspace and other things(or somethings like that), the main argument was multiple independent time axes and a bigger timeline, but it was rejected for the reasons I mentioned above)

Back