• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Things we need to do about this verse-Jozaysmith suggestions
  • firstly, chloe level of aura isn't passive, if ah releases such on her body it will rip her apart so she stores them in her infinite prison this should mean her NEP erasure shouldn't be passive
    [*]Rimuru should get immeasurable attack speed, via manipulation of info particles in volume 12
    [*]People on the level of guy who aren't true dragons can get similar stamina feats from him, if you guys remembered, all the primal angels and guy fought ivarage for 3 months straight before Veldanava came in clutch
    [*]Shuna have afterimage creation feats in the movie
    [*]If turn null created the world and can destroy it then it must also be similar to sub space thats why i agree with nep erasure on type 2 level
    [*]Imaginary space might be 5th dimensional, but that's a discussion for later
    [*]On a certain profile they got TD2 by creating duality and existing outside its effective range, so i believe until the page of TD is cleared up we should leave Veldanava TD2
    [*]If being all in one isn't omnipresence then y'all need to check yourselves, lmao
    [*]The recent CM1 seems plausible and dubious at the same time, but for now lets leave it until i see a contradiction, CM2 looked alot better and noncradictive but aiit
    [*]That's all, see y'all later

• firstly, chloe level of aura isn't passive, if ah releases such on her body it will rip her apart so she stores them in her infinite prison this should mean her NEP erasure shouldn't be passive
    [*]Rimuru should get immeasurable attack speed, via manipulation of info particles in volume 12
    [*]People on the level of guy who aren't true dragons can get similar stamina feats from him, if you guys remembered, all the primal angels and guy fought ivarage for 3 months straight before Veldanava came in clutch
    [*]If turn null created the world and can destroy it then it must also be similar to sub space thats why i agree with nep erasure on type 2 level
    [*]On a certain profile they got TD2 by creating duality and existing outside its effective range, so i believe until the page of TD is cleared up we should leave Veldanava TD2
    [*]If being all in one isn't omnipresence then y'all need to check yourselves, lmao
    [*]The recent CM1 seems plausible and dubious at the same time, but for now lets leave it until i see a contradiction, CM2 looked alot better and noncradictive but aiit
Can the film be used for the character? I understand that it is not canon

Can the film be used for the character? I understand that it is not canon
Its canon, who told you it isn't?
Producer questioned author and he have already incorporated the city of raja in season 3
The only thing not canon about slime is the ecchi manga and WN, everything else be it after story, OVA, movie and side story it is all canon to the original storyline, it is just something' that author couldn't incorporate into it so he made it an entire different story that is still tied to the main story, if we look at the manga, in a flashback we saw that hiro ogre which proves my point

Its canon, who told you it isn't?
Producer questioned author and he have already incorporated the city of raja in season 3
The only thing not canon about slime is the ecchi manga and WN, everything else be it after story, OVA, movie and side story it is all canon to the original storyline, it is just something' that author couldn't incorporate into it so he made it an entire different story that is still tied to the main story, if we look at the manga, in a flashback we saw that hiro ogre which proves my point
I see, I didn't know that, thank you

I see, I didn't know that, thank you
No problem.
the immeasurable speed was not yet implemented at veldanava profile
Sorry we do not have power to open a lock profile by ourselves, so be patient we are waiting for the content mods to atleast
I think we should delete Veldanava's profile and create another one (no hate).
Reason?
Hello Guys.
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
It isn't a pleasure to meet someone who wants to delete @Jozaysmith?, @CodeCCLL , @Shiraito983 and me 4 months of hardwork

@CodeCCLL @Rizkykarbit

No problem.

Sorry we do not have power to open a lock profile by ourselves, so be patient we are waiting for the content mods to atleast

Reason?

It isn't a pleasure to meet someone who wants to delete @Jozaysmith?, @CodeCCLL , @Shiraito983 and me 4 months of hardwork
I'm sorry, but Veldanava's profile seems very questionable to me based on the opinions I see throughout this thread. Do you also have the CRT where Veldanava's skills were approved? In addition to confirmation of his page profile?

I have not found the CRT where Veldanava's profile was accepted. It is necessary? Also going through Veldanava's profile I found this:

Passive Existence Erasure (1 Layer; far outscales Veldora Who's Dragon Spirit Haki could erase existence. Even Rimuru, who had resistance to existence erasure felt that his existence was beginning to crumble when he was hit by Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki. Not to mention, other resistance like resistance to pain were deemed useless when anyone gets hit by Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki)

I remember in a @CodeCCLL Downgrade thread this was removed from Rimuru's profile. Shouldn't this be removed as well?

I have not found the CRT where Veldanava's profile was accepted. It is necessary? Also going through Veldanava's profile I found this:

Passive Existence Erasure (1 Layer; far outscales Veldora Who's Dragon Spirit Haki could erase existence. Even Rimuru, who had resistance to existence erasure felt that his existence was beginning to crumble when he was hit by Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki. Not to mention, other resistance like resistance to pain were deemed useless when anyone gets hit by Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki)

I remember in a @CodeCCLL Downgrade thread this was removed from Rimuru's profile. Shouldn't this be removed as well?
The only thing that was downgraded was the resistance negation, it was considered a layered Hax, the existence erasure was never downgraded

And of course it wasn't deleted from rimuru's profile either, the only thing that was deleted was the resistance negation which is not in Velda's profile either.

Rimuru still have it, he only removed resistance negation and search properly the thread where Velda profile was accepted will be seen, and yes its not necessary, i don't have time for this, for a newbie your oddly familiar with the VSBW systems and working, hope you're not someone who was banned

That’s not how to get Nonexistence Erasure for NeP type 2. If you want to prove Nonexistence Erasure for Turn Null, you need to proof that Turn Null has ever erased Veldanava because he is of Nonexistence type 2.

Destroy everything without proof is just an NLF.

On a certain profile they got TD2 by creating duality and existing outside its effective range, so i believe until the page of TD is cleared up we should leave Veldanava TD2
Creating Duality and outside from duality effect will not make someone get Nonduality/Transduality type 2 because that's not the way to get it. One will only get type 1 duality even if they create duality.

The first thing to get general duality is to prove that the duality there is indeed general duality, then the person who created the duality will get type 2 duality.

Tensura has general duality but not with such an explanation.

That’s not how to get Nonexistence Erasure for NeP type 2. If you want to prove Nonexistence Erasure for Turn Null, you need to proof that Turn Null has ever erased Veldanava because he is of Nonexistence type 2.

Destroy everything without proof is just an NLF.
Subspace is Nep2
It exist outside and nonexisting to nonexistence both the void and the non-real people in PL
Creating Duality and outside from duality effect will not make someone get Nonduality/Transduality type 2 because that's not the way to get it. One will only get type 1 duality even if they create duality.
Great then you'll need to downgrade numerous verses, anyways i didn't say he is getting it, i am asking you to be patient, plenty others will be generally downgraded, that's how velda lost his BDE2 as well
Creating duality imo isn't giving them nonduality, but it depends on how it was created on Velda case it was his consciouness, the consciousness is the mind of a person, the main reason he said he is one and alone means although part of it he isn't also part of it, existing outside it, GS of Time already have nonduality and GS of time is also part of his consciousness, mind, mental landscape, will, whatever you call it, and we all know nothing in slime can reach God so yeah
Tensura has general duality but not with such an explanation.
Believe me, i want to also put general duality in profile but we would need to wait until all of slime is being checked by admins, they are reviewing all of the past threads now

Subspace is Nep2
It exist outside and nonexisting to nonexistence both the void and the non-real people in PL
It surprised me because you think of Subspace as Nonexistence type 2 realm, I'll wait for you to prove this.
Great then you'll need to downgrade numerous verses, anyways i didn't say he is getting it, i am asking you to be patient, plenty others will be generally downgraded, that's how velda lost his BDE2 as well
Creating duality imo isn't giving them nonduality, but it depends on how it was created on Velda case it was his consciouness, the consciousness is the mind of a person, the main reason he said he is one and alone means although part of it he isn't also part of it, existing outside it, GS of Time already have nonduality and GS of time is also part of his consciousness, mind, mental landscape, will, whatever you call it, and we all know nothing in slime can reach God so yeah
Why do you keep bringing other fiction as an example, stop bringing other fiction because they have their own case, such as when you bring Chutulu God as an example even though they have so much evidence compared to Veldanava, and that's what is only seen in the profile, not in their Upgrade thread. So I say once again to stop bringing other fiction because they have their own case to be able to prove it that way.

Indeed, he will not get Nonduality or Transduality, what he gets is only a type of duality, whether it is Specific or general duality that he created. And the Veldanava case will not make it a general duality, Transduality/Nonduality type 2 if the duality alone is not a general duality.

the void from hell, promise land, subspace, acasual (Type 4) worlds, imaginary dimensions
All are nonexistent.
True dragon level aura can erase hell, promise land people looks more nep than GS of darkness, subspace is type 2 since even magicules dissolve in that place, imaginary dimensions are just mental landscapes that are nonexistent
If this, doesn't straighten your urges to question me its best to let you do what you want and just leave me alone, i blame Jozay for allowing himself get banned and leave me alone to answer all this questions only himself knows the answer to, anyways GN.
Edit : you have a big issues with just grabbing the other person POV we clearly see how GS time is stated to be unbound and reigns upon all concepts
If that isn't nondual then i dont care what you think
It surprised me because you think of Subspace as Nonexistence type 2 realm, I'll wait for you to prove this.

Why do you keep bringing other fiction as an example, stop bringing other fiction because they have their own case, such as when you bring Chutulu God as an example even though they have so much evidence compared to Veldanava, and that's what is only seen in the profile, not in their Upgrade thread. So I say once again to stop bringing other fiction because they have their own case to be able to prove it that way.

Indeed, he will not get Nonduality or Transduality, what he gets is only a type of duality, whether it is Specific or general duality that he created. And the Veldanava case will not make it a general duality, Transduality/Nonduality type 2 if the duality alone is not a general duality.

Last edited:
the void from hell, promise land, subspace, acasual (Type 4) worlds, imaginary dimensions
All are nonexistent.
True dragon level aura can erase hell, promise land people looks more nep than GS of darkness, subspace is type 2 since even magicules dissolve in that place, imaginary dimensions are just mental landscapes that are nonexistent
If this, doesn't straighten your urges to question me its best to let you do what you want and just leave me alone, i blame Jozay for allowing himself get banned and leave me alone to answer all this questions only himself knows the answer to, anyways GN.
💀💀💀💀

It just’ type 1 Nonexistence realm. Okay then

please the next time rimuru and velda pages open, even if we are done editing DON'T require to close it, as you can see now how CR is ignoring or rather too busy to care about the request to open their profiles, the last time it was open i purposely didn't ask to close it because i waited 2 weeks for them to even know i exist, yet someone here went on his own to ask for a close, its becoming a headache, last time shouldn't repeat itself for the benefits of the verse

Sorry, can someone tell me why Chloe doesn't have Type 1 Acausality limited at least by Chronoa? Chronoa remained unchanged even though she changed her past.

Sorry, can someone tell me why Chloe doesn't have Type 1 Acausality limited at least by Chronoa? Chronoa remained unchanged even though she changed her past.
Either members not to bother making a Crt for Acausality type 1 for Chloe or I think it Was rejected? At least That's what I Assumed because I Did see a thread talking about it they are Going to add Acausality to the verse similar to the web novel counter part (type 1 and 4, yeah this is a While back in the early years making light novel version) and it seemed only Acausality 4 Was Accepted.

It doesn't make sense that Chloe doesn't have it through at least via Chronoa. She did not undergo changes even though her past did change.

Currently, there are no active staff in many wiki management threads, especially the all purpose request thread, so I have no desire to deal with the wiki until new staff is hired.

Either members not to bother making a Crt for Acausality type 1 for Chloe or I think it Was rejected? At least That's what I Assumed because I Did see a thread talking about it they are Going to add Acausality to the verse similar to the web novel counter part (type 1 and 4, yeah this is a While back in the early years making light novel version) and it seemed only Acausality 4 Was Accepted.
Every slime character past seems unchanged, Velgrynd, rimuru and chloe they all time traveled and altered history but they remained unchanged, the reason we dont bother is because they already have Acausality type 4 which covers up everything, but yeah like @CodeCCLL said, wiki is inactive once they hire new staffs we can continue doing what we are doing

Ok so, does this reasoning for TD2 seem plausible?
Note that, I asked a staff and this is what he said :
ME :

3- Its a Ying-Yang/Light-darkness duality of pre-conventional reality concepts that extends to the whole cosmology[2C] and with the context "the world is filled by light[yang] and covered by darkness[ying]", "World" is 2-C, additionally, other things like "existence-nonexistence" and "angel-demon" as well as "angelic-demonic powers" spawn from it. Is that enough to be considered general duality? [Note: the context doesn't include things like "it spawns all possible dualities" or more direct context of the like]
Glassman :
that sounds sufficient enough if it's described like that. - Source
Though this was for WN's context, and we already know LN has far more context in this case, such as the Duality spawning too many other connections in the world

Back