• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Yeah but as far as i remember Rimuru was being erased, infinite regeneration was recreating his body
This really happened but if I'm not mistaken, after Rimuru evolved into a True Dragon, Veldora's aura stopped affecting him (I don't remember the details of the story very well so it's common for me to get confused with these small, important details)

I only thought it was like that because when I asked jozaysmith? If Rimuru would have resistance to non-existent erasure by resisting Veldora's aura, he answered me: how can someone resist non-existent erasure without being non-existent. then I thought that if Rimuru obtained NEP he might have resistance to it (then I wondered if this would also work for other true dragons)
uh, no, that's not how it works at all.....
If a character is shown to resist something that can erase some other thing that is nonexistent, he very much has resistance to NEE, regardless of he himself is NEP or not

uh, no, that's not how it works at all.....
If a character is shown to resist something that can erase some other thing that is nonexistent, he very much has resistance to NEE, regardless of he himself is NEP or not
So Rimuru as a true dragon has resistance to the erasure of existence or non-existent erasure? Now I'm a little confused

@Berga14 @CodeCCLL @RimuruTempestLN
check this if you have time, and ignore the NEP2 part, I'm not even sure of that one and it won't be in my next CRT any time soon, I just put it there so I won't forget it later

Mainly the downgrades/clarifications and the Nucleic Heart part regarding Conceptual Self. Cuz I may have missed something on the SLF regen part, since I only relied on scans found on their pages prior to this

And apologies if the formatting is not clean

@Berga14 @CodeCCLL @RimuruTempestLN
check this if you have time, and ignore the NEP2 part, I'm not even sure of that one and it won't be in my next CRT any time soon, I just put it there so I won't forget it later

Mainly the downgrades/clarifications and the Nucleic Heart part regarding Conceptual Self. Cuz I may have missed something on the SLF regen part, since I only relied on scans found on their pages prior to this

And apologies if the formatting is not clean
I've already read the entire page about 3 times, whenever I see that a tensura supporter has become active, I keep reading all the blogs and sandboxes they create because I have nothing better to do (I'm sick and I'm going to be on leave for at least two months maybe more, I've been in this situation since September last year)

edit: I haven't learned much about it yet but from what little I know it looks good

I've already read the entire page about 3 times, whenever I see that a tensura supporter has become active, I keep reading all the blogs and sandboxes they create because I have nothing better to do
Lmao 😂
(I'm sick and I'm going to be on leave for at least two months maybe more, I've been in this situation since September last year)
Hope you get better soon, and stay safe 🙏

check this if you have time
I took a quick look and I guess you have some misunderstandings about Nonexistent Physiology. Just because something has non-existent aspects does not mean that it has a non-existent nature. For example, the fact that a pure concept of death, which does not have any metaphysical aspects, lacks aspects such as information/spirit/mind does not mean that it has a nature that does not exist for these aspects. It already exists only as a concept.

I took a quick look and I guess you have some misunderstandings about Nonexistent Physiology. Just because something has non-existent aspects does not mean that it has a non-existent nature. For example, the fact that a pure concept of death, which does not have any metaphysical aspects, lacks aspects such as information/spirit/mind does not mean that it has a nature that does not exist for these aspects. It already exists only as a concept.
I'm not saying Spiritual Lifeforms are always NEP.
I mean, they die by depletion of energy -> x -> they reincarnate, where "X" is the nonexistent state. This in no way means that they are always NEP.
Also, as far as I know, the minimum requirements of NEP are being noncorporeal and having a nonexistent aspect.
The physical body of every character with this ability has to be nonexistent. That means that users always are Incorporeal, unless maybe they physically qualify for Paradoxical Nonexistence. That means that robots or similar don't qualify for spiritual or mental nonexistence, as they physically exist. Incorporeality alone, however, is not enough. The character has to additionally have at least one combination of the following types:
And basically, Spiritual Lifeforms are made of energy, so when their energy is depleted, they die, and are reduced to nonexistent by nature that they no longer have any energy. Afterwards they get reincarnated. The only thing "NEP" here is the core, not the Spiritual Lifeform itself, the latter is already dead.

I'm not saying Spiritual Lifeforms are always NEP.
I mean, they die by depletion of energy -> x -> they reincarnate, where "X" is the nonexistent state. This in no way means that they are always NEP.
Also, as far as I know, the minimum requirements of NEP are being noncorporeal and having a nonexistent aspect.

And basically, Spiritual Lifeforms are made of energy, so when their energy is depleted, they die, and are reduced to nonexistent by nature that they no longer have any energy. Afterwards they get reincarnated. The only thing "NEP" here is the core, not the Spiritual Lifeform itself, the latter is already dead.
I'm not to knowledgeable in NP so i don't know exactly what to say about it....

There is no proof here that core has a non-existent nature, core just doesn't exist directly.

The NEP page already explains why such things don't have a non-existent nature.
Note: The aspects in which a character is not nonexistent in the common sense are what makes them into a 'living' character. As such, if a character with this power is reduced to a state in which they can't display any properties of something that exists (e.g. becomes unable to take any actions), they are effectively dead/erased. A consequence of that is that feats or special reasoning are required for a character with this ability to survive the complete erasure of their plane of existence, as one needs to confirm that they are able to still display some existent properties on a different plane of existence.

There is no proof here that core has a non-existent nature, core just doesn't exist directly.
What do you mean to say by "core doesn't exist directly"?
The NEP page already explains why such things don't have a non-existent nature.
However it is possible to act with one's Ego alone, so they are not technically apply to "becomes unable to take any actions"

Well I'm not entirely sure of these arguments so lets skip the NEP part for now
What I want input on is about this and this

What do you mean to say by "core doesn't exist directly"?
Look at the note. Not every doesn't exist thing can attain non-existent physiology.
However it is possible to act with one's Ego alone, so they are not technically apply to "becomes unable to take any actions"
If you say the core is NEP, you have to prove that the core has a non-existent structure and meets NEP requirements.
What I want input on is about this and this
I'll look at the whole thing later, I'm having a bit of a headache right now from not sleeping enough.

Look at the note. Not every doesn't exist thing can attain non-existent physiology.

If you say the core is NEP, you have to prove that the core has a non-existent structure and meets NEP requirements.
The argument here was that Veldora would be reduced to nonexistence after his energy being depleted,
I'll look at the whole thing later, I'm having a bit of a headache right now from not sleeping enough.
alright, and hope you get enough sleep 🙏

Do someone know after how much time staff answer to a thread?
most of the times it takes many days, heck I've seen many threads having only continuous bumping messages for months
But most tensura CRTs get staff input within around a week to 2 weeks depending on the content of the CRT

most of the times it takes many days, heck I've seen many threads having only continuous bumping messages for months
But most tensura CRTs get staff input within around a week to 2 weeks depending on the content of the CRT
Oh right, what exactly "bump" mean? In my language it has no meaning

There was a topic on the Tensura Reddit asking if Luminas was stronger than Veldora and one of the resident lore people answered no, but with the addendum that she COULD beat him citing Disintegration use and also stated that Milim was VASTLY more powerful than he was and wanted verification on these.

Link to thread.

There was a topic on the Tensura Reddit asking if Luminas was stronger than Veldora and one of the resident lore people answered no, but with the addendum that she COULD beat him citing Disintegration use and also stated that Milim was VASTLY more powerful than he was and wanted verification on these.

Link to thread.

The profiles seem to be wanked, as far as I remember True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their Large Size, Disintegration cannot completely destroy them in a single attack.

But Luminas still can't defeat Veldora.

The profiles seem to be wanked, as far as I remember True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their Large Size, Disintegration cannot completely destroy them in a single attack.
True
Luminas is wayyy weaker than Veldora, she has obviously a very very small chance of beat him like any other US user but she gained that chance only in vol 21 when she became a digital lifeform.

But Luminas still can't defeat Veldora.
It is "Sanctuary Disintegration" that can erase even the true dragon and force it to be reborn.

From Velgrynd (Light Novel)'s profile:

Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Comparable to Ranga who can toss around tanks[30]), Class M with sticky thread | Class 100, Class M with sticky thread

Does Velgrynd really have sticky thread or is this an oversight? (I'm almost sure she don't have it, but I need one more person's approval)

All are affected by disintegration, but that's only when it's a direct attack, just like Rimuru used Uriel's barrier after analyzing the pattern of the spiritrons. I think Velzard also had a barrier that should counter the spiritrons, if I'm not mistaken. As long as you can analyze the attack, in this case, the movements of the spiritrons, you can adjust the barriers.

All are affected by disintegration, but that's only when it's a direct attack, just like Rimuru used Uriel's barrier after analyzing the pattern of the spiritrons. I think Velzard also had a barrier that should counter the spiritrons, if I'm not mistaken. As long as you can analyze the attack, in this case, the movements of the spiritrons, you can adjust the barriers.
The reason for analyzing spiritrons is to understand the effect of spiritrons and to ensure that the barrier can resist this effect. At some point the barrier must resist the influence of spiritrons.

Back