• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Question, why do you not make the CRT?
Good question.
Answer: Though I would like to make a CRT myself, I don't know the basic idea as to how to make a CRT, how to include and format the information I have into a nice essay, nor do I have the time to make one as I have a coding assignment to do. Though I believe I can make a CRT on the weekends.

Interesting note to be made, unless I am mistaken about this, in the WN "Suspended World" stops everything, including matter, magic, and everything physical. The only way to move, see, or do anything in Suspended World is to be a spiritual being, but in the latest volume it seems like they retconned this ability. Guy and Chloe are physically fighting, a spiritual being, Diablo, didn't even know what was happening while non spiritual beings such as Leon and Ruminous are able to see the battle. I know Web Novel isn't canon and the Light Novel has diverged, but this is a huge surprise to me because although the plot was changed, the abilities were mostly the same until now.
Though there is the possibility that my knowledge of Suspended World is entirely different from how it worked in the WN.

Good question.
Answer: Though I would like to make a CRT myself, I don't know the basic idea as to how to make a CRT, how to include and format the information I have into a nice essay, nor do I have the time to make one as I have a coding assignment to do. Though I believe I can make a CRT on the weekends.

Interesting note to be made, unless I am mistaken about this, in the WN "Suspended World" stops everything, including matter, magic, and everything physical. The only way to move, see, or do anything in Suspended World is to be a spiritual being, but in the latest volume it seems like they retconned this ability. Guy and Chloe are physically fighting, a spiritual being, Diablo, didn't even know what was happening while non spiritual beings such as Leon and Ruminous are able to see the battle. I know Web Novel isn't canon and the Light Novel has diverged, but this is a huge surprise to me because although the plot was changed, the abilities were mostly the same until now.
Though there is the possibility that my knowledge of Suspended World is entirely different from how it worked in the WN.
WN is canon, but it is only valid to the WN profiles

Well, it's not entirely wrong (in part about him growing stuff), however pretty sure GS/Raph/Ciel stops him.
It's ciel that didn't allowed him. It stated in after story, that if he wanted to he could grow his son again but ciel didn't allow him and rimuru is also not that interested since probably already lose his any sexual desire. [1]

Last edited:
“Heh heh, we’ve been sent by Benimaru-sama.”

Gobta casually replies to Alvis while secretly pointing and activating his sheath railgun at Yamza. He has realized the difference in power between the him and Yamza, and that he is no match for Yamza when he deflected Yamza’s sword, That’s why he determined that this is a great opportunity to strike when Yamza is still keeping his distance and weary of his kodachi.

Even Gobta has the phrase “Fair and Just” in his dictionary, but his understanding is a bit different than what common sense would dictate in that it is something to demand from the opponent but not something he would give.

Gobta fires his sneak attack but was deflected by Yamza’s sword.

“Trash! Get out of my way!”

Yamza points the tip of his sword at Gobta and casts his magic.

Yamza launches the Great Magic Water Ice Canon at Gobta, while Gobta launches the same thing back at him using his kodachi.

Gobta did not launch the attack as a counter but rather as a follow up to his initial sneak attack. But the magic saved Gobta’s life as the two canon beam collides with each other mid-air and fizzles out.

“—huh, how could that be as powerful as my magic sword? And even without chanting? How can a lowly trash be so arrogant…”

From that point onward, Yamza begins to treat Gobta as an enemy.

But Gobta is out of tricks.

Oh no, his reaction was so fast I didn't even catch up with it. I was saved because he happened to launch that magic too. If I was stabbed, I would be dead by now. I guess it’s time for my escape!

So what exactly happened here? Did Gobta launch the exact same magic attack at Yamza? Or was that his case cannon?
This might give Gobta a "far higher" in his second key with this attack specifically, since Yamza is High 7-A for stalemating Alvis.
Bumping this.

What even is Unlimited Imprisonment/Infinite Prison exactly, btw? Like, it changes definitions by a lot.
  • Infinite number of imaginary space (Volume 1, Yenpress)
  • Complex number of spatial dimensions (Volume 5, Yenpress)
  • Imaginary Space (Volume 6, Tensura Fan)
  • Bottomless, chaotic void/abyss (Volume 11, Tensura Fan)
Like, the first definition sounds multiversal but since it's yawn press, you never know if it's a mistranslation.

Which chapter was that?
It doesn't really explain Rimuru being unable to grow one early-series. But that's definitely one of, if not the very source of all the bullshit.

It's also not surprising that that WN-only (for now) information would be applied by these people to the LN versions. Because a good chunk of Tensura fans are unable to differentiate them (and a lot of them probably didn't even read either).
I've seen the thread on Tropes and this checks out. They STILL operate on the mindset that the WN is the main key canon and that nothing has really changed between the WN and LN. As for the Rimuru thing, I've always been of the thought that he COULD grow the necessary equipment, but doesn't as it would require the black fog to make the difference on top of him no longer caring about such things do to lacking a libido or something to that effect. The skimping is still pretty cringe at times(the Saitama thing too, but for different reasons that would derail).

Infinite number of imaginary space
Okay i checked the raws for vollume 1.This is basically the page which explains it:
P_069.jpg

And this is the exact lines extracted:
(持っている。が、封印された時点で、全て使えないな。かろうじて、『念話』が出来るのみだ……)
本来、勇者のユニークスキル『無限牢獄』は、対象を永遠の時間、無限の虚数空間に封じ込めるスキルであり、現実世界への干渉を許す程甘い能力ではないのだそうだ。
この場合、『念話』だけしか出来ないという考え方の方がおかしい。
時間とともに封印が弱まる事などないのだから、現実世界を認識した上、『念話』けでも干渉可能なヴェルドラの方が異常なのだと言える。

The Official Translation is probably okay from what i see on mtl

IIRC Imaginary Space have same description with its WN counterpart.

Now that i think someone says WN Rimuru's Imaginary space can contain infinite number of universes which should made his range into 2-A even if his AP is 2-B.

So, people need 2-A range to affect Rimuru's other body inside his Imaginary Space.

We don't know how big those imaginary spaces are, there are an infinite amount, of unknown size.

Also to be multiversal, wouldn't they need to have space-time too? Otherwise i think it would just be High 3-A, it's hax not ap anyway so saying it's multiversal or whatever is weird.
I actually agree with this. Though I'm not an expert.
Reading a JJBA CRT prior to making the comment probably made some of the gears in my brain stop working.

(持っている。が、封印された時点で、全て使えないな。かろうじて、『念話』が出来るのみだ……)
本来、勇者のユニークスキル『無限牢獄』は、対象を永遠の時間、無限の虚数空間に封じ込めるスキルであり、現実世界への干渉を許す程甘い能力ではないのだそうだ。
この場合、『念話』だけしか出来ないという考え方の方がおかしい。
時間とともに封印が弱まる事などないのだから、現実世界を認識した上、『念話』けでも干渉可能なヴェルドラの方が異常なのだと言える。

The Official Translation is probably okay from what i see on mtl
Regular DeepL is no help, but Google Translate makes it sound that the Infinite Prison is infinite in size, not infinite in number of/or dimensions. Though maybe the official translation is far more reliable than a machine.
Edit: Both Google Translate and DeepL describes it as [infinite imaginary space "Infinite Prison"] which kinda works with how Tensura Fan just refers to it as an imaginary space. It sounds like a High 3-A structure with all other allusions to infinite size like it being a bottomless, chaotic void.

I've seen the thread on Tropes and this checks out. They STILL operate on the mindset that the WN is the main key canon and that nothing has really changed between the WN and LN. As for the Rimuru thing, I've always been of the thought that he COULD grow the necessary equipment, but doesn't as it would require the black fog to make the difference on top of him no longer caring about such things do to lacking a libido or something to that effect. The skimping is still pretty cringe at times(the Saitama thing too, but for different reasons that would derail).
True. Even Wikipedia describes Yuuki as the main villain. Most info out there are extremely outdated. Even the official wiki is a mess due to lack of manpower, which is surprising with how popular this series is (maybe it's not as popular in English-speaking countries?)

True Dragon Rimuru probably could grow a genitalia in the LN, just like in the WN. But I doubt he could in his past iterations, or else he would've done it. At least he could've convinced Great Sage to help him.
Though the reasons why he would abstain from it are valid as well. Respecting Shizue's image and all that. He still likes women though.

Last edited:

should WN rimuru have immeasurable speed because chloe and velgrynd strongest attack transcend time and space 🤔

Well 虚数空間 is Imaginary Space or Imaginary Number Space for more detailed term. And it's implied or explicitly(?) Stated to be Infinity in size. The only thing i knew that use the same term is Nasuverse but aside of that, didn't know anything about Imaginary Number, Complex Number and all that shit.

It's really hard to comprehend tbh, at least in Nasuverse it's explained in more detail and explicitly but in Slime it's really hard bcs lacks of detail, etc. Or i'm just dumb.

It's not really explained in detail in Slime, except for Volume 11.

Volume 1 just has it described as infinite number of these imaginary space, that makes up the Unlimited Imprisonment skill, which sealed Veldora. (YP)
Volume 5, Uriel had the Unlimited Imprisonment as one of its subskills. It's described as "Entombs the target in a complex number of spatial dimensions." (YP)

In Volume 6, either Velzard or Guy referred to Infinite Prison as an imaginary space. (TF)
In Volume 11, it's described that Chloe has an Infinite Prison within her, or something like that, or her Infinite Prison skill is in of itself manifest as an actual Infinite Prison. I don't remember exactly. Just that Hinata's soul was confined within it, and it's described as a bottomless abyss and a chaotic void. (TF)

It just sounds more and more like an infinite 3D space to me.

It's not really explained in detail in Slime, except for Volume 11.

Volume 1 just has it described as infinite number of these imaginary space, that makes up the Unlimited Imprisonment skill, which sealed Veldora. (YP)
Volume 5, Uriel had the Unlimited Imprisonment as one of its subskills. It's described as "Entombs the target in a complex number of spatial dimensions." (YP)

In Volume 6, either Velzard or Guy referred to Infinite Prison as an imaginary space. (TF)
In Volume 11, it's described that Chloe has an Infinite Prison within her, or something like that, or her Infinite Prison skill is in of itself manifest as an actual Infinite Prison. I don't remember exactly. Just that Hinata's soul was confined within it, and it's described as a bottomless abyss and a chaotic void. (TF)

It just sounds more and more like an infinite 3D space to me.
Well we just have to check the RAW for that i guess...so the context are clearer. We still didn't know about what kind of space is Imaginary Number Space in Slime really is.

V11 didn't gave much detail to it tbh bcs the use of it was inside the Mental/Spiritual plane of Chloe...like it's too specific case to explain for more detail in general. IIRC

Last edited:
According to this thread a structure that contain universes qualify as low 1-C, in WN Imaginary space could contain infinite universes, shouldn't this qualify as low 1-C?

According to this thread a structure that contain universes qualify as low 1-C, in WN Imaginary space could contain infinite universes, shouldn't this qualify as low 1-C?
I don't know, it probably needs more context like transcendence.
And where is even the scan that says WN I-space can contain infinite universes?

Is there any information as to where the true dragons go once their soul is destroyed, or is it never mentioned.
Another thing, what are information particles? It is described as the smallest physical particle but then it is also stated to make up abstract things such as skills, Manas', and souls, and the later paragraphs make zero sense.
"An ‘information particle’ was a substance smaller than even ‘spiritrons,’ and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world had to contain ‘information particles.’

Even though they only existed in my ‘Stomach’ and Chronoa’s ‘Infinite Prison,’ these ‘information particles’ could be observed. Raphael seemed to have the ability to manipulate information particles to either combine or abolish Skills." Volume 11
What...

On the topic of infinite prison, I think "imaginary space" is used to say that it's a abstract place(something nonphysical), which makes sense because it can contain abstract things such as spiritual beings, souls, personalities and even skills(“I know what Rimuru is thinking. I—Chloe had the same idea in the past too. But it didn’t work. Didn’t I say this before? The remnants of Hinata’s soul are also trapped in the ‘Infinite Prison.’ It’s a chaotic void, where everything mixes together. As someone who was born there, I can tell you that Hinata’s ‘Mathematician’ is probably integrated in that void already—” by Chronoa, volume 11)

Is there any information as to where the true dragons go once their soul is destroyed, or is it never mentioned.
Another thing, what are information particles? It is described as the smallest physical particle but then it is also stated to make up abstract things such as skills, Manas', and souls, and the later paragraphs make zero sense.
"An ‘information particle’ was a substance smaller than even ‘spiritrons,’ and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world had to contain ‘information particles.’
None, they're just described to manifest "elsewhere". That's why Veldora would eventually escape Infinite Prison since if he dies he'll reform in a different place, not remain trapped within it.

In my opinion, we don't really have enough information about information particles or infons. I feel like when all is said and done in the main series, somebody should make a Lore and Cosmology blog wherein infons are accurately and extensively explained.
That includes proving that Skills, Manas, Souls are abstract things, or what do you even mean by the world "abstract". With corresponding scans and evidences of course.

Information in volume 11 feels really incomplete, Fuse hasn't provided comprehensive definitions and functions of infons and even at times contradicts himself entirely. Which isn't new for Fuse.

On the topic of infinite prison, I think "imaginary space" is used to say that it's a abstract place(something nonphysical), which makes sense because it can contain abstract things such as spiritual beings, souls, personalities and even skills(“I know what Rimuru is thinking. I—Chloe had the same idea in the past too. But it didn’t work. Didn’t I say this before? The remnants of Hinata’s soul are also trapped in the ‘Infinite Prison.’ It’s a chaotic void, where everything mixes together. As someone who was born there, I can tell you that Hinata’s ‘Mathematician’ is probably integrated in that void already—” by Chronoa, volume 11)
There are these articles about imaginary space. I'm not sure how accurate they are, the former is used in STTGL's cosmology blog.
It's a fine theory but the abstract talks need some context/evidences.

The more I read the after stories the more I find it bullshit.
The mobius system is a unstable infinite energy generator and it's attached to a unguarded person, I know that Michelle is super strong and able to contend with Veldora but at least have some people to protect her or it would mean the destruction of the universe.

Ciel creates improved Star system that can generate a higher output than the infinite energy generator and then places it inside Michelle.

Veldora can passively identify(Seeker of Truth) and nullify(Probably Manipulation) the energy that the mobius system creates, and passively nullify the Mobius system from absorbing his energy. It was called passive, he uses his aura for this, and the fact the Mobius system is a infinite energy generator makes this passive because if the mobius system gets past Veldora and the other's defense just for a infinitesimal second then the energy it releases would cover the whole universe and reverse the time-space continuum to 0 in 0 seconds.

The description Veldora gives to the Mobius system. "There was no end in sight. Just like the number of Pi, prime numbers continued to spread out before him. Something that seemed to be there but wasn't. Something that was there but seemed not to be. It was ruled by laws that could not be seen and that surpassed human knowledge." what is this description? Something that seemed to be there but not, something that didn't seem to be there but was?

The more interesting part was that the Mobius system was able to tip the balance Veldora and others had created, broke through their defense, and was ALMOST ABLE to explode(destroying everything in a infinitesimal second) but Veldora was fast enough to react and nullify the energy, containing it. Now that's bullshit reaction speed.

Even more bullshit from Veldora is that Rimuru states. "Veldora was unaffected by almost every type of interference wave. That was how good his probability manipulation was. Had this been an attack from an enemy, it would likely have no effect. So even if the world was destroyed, Veldora would be returned to his dimension without feeling any effect from it."

I should use Veldora in a vs match some day.

@Metalballrun
Are personalities, souls, and skills enough evidence? I think the latter link is accurate for Tensura, though both links explain Imaginary Space as a different plane of existence for abstract things such as personalities, souls, emotions, etc(which goes along with my thoery). I believe souls, skills, and personalities are self-explanatory for abstract.

I don't know how much my theory for Manas holds out, but looking at the information we have right now, it seems like Manas are born from personalities. Chronoa was a personality that Chloe got throughout her years as the Hero Chronoa(it is important to note that Chronoa said she was born inside Infinite Prison), Ciel in the later volumes was born by getting a name from Rimuru but we know she had a personality as Raphael(we get hints about Raphael having it's own personality in the earlier volumes), Michael is Michael. Most sin and angel series seems to have a personality(Greed asks Yuuki if he wants power, Michael asks the Feldway if he wants to resurrect Veldanava, Raphael is Raphael).
In the WN, Lucia was a personality of Michael(wanted to destroy the world because the world rejected Veldanava), Velda was a personality of Veldanava. The requirements for being a Manas most likely have to do with being a personality, and not skills as Chronoa and Velda aren't skills yet both are a Manas and a personality.
A Manas is defined as information particle entities in volume 11, as a information-particle entity they are able to interact with/manage skills. This is the definition we should use unless we get further explanation or definition.

Are personalities, souls, and skills enough evidence? I think the latter link is accurate for Tensura, though both links explain Imaginary Space as a different plane of existence for abstract things such as personalities, souls, emotions, etc(which goes along with my thoery). I believe souls, skills, and personalities are self-explanatory for abstract.
I'm not even really sure what you're trying to prove or what exactly is your point.
What do you mean by them being abstract? Hell, what does abstract means in this context you're talking about? Why does it matter?

It might be just me being stupid and not being able to follow what exactly is being discussed but it feels disjointed for me and I don't see anything meaningful about the word "abstract" at the moment.

The only page in the wiki that talks about this is the Abstract Existence page and, as far as I know, there isn't anything in the LN yet that shows LN characters classify to any of the AE Types. The WN characters are already AE Type 2.

@Metalballrun Abstract is in the definition of only existing as an idea(the only definition for abstract), such things as souls, thoughts, emotions, personalities that can't exist in the physical world.
Even the page for abstract existence uses thoughts as an abstract thing, "the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information," "thought" is an abstract concept, they don't exist in the physical world and only exists as an idea. The simplest definition I can give is: "Have you ever touched a thought? No, because you can't"

Why does it matter? Well this is my theory for what imaginary spaces are, hell those two links exactly explains imaginary space as a place for souls, personalities, thoughts, etc. basically a collective for non-physical things(abstract ideas). Infinite Prison in the light novel is explained to have infinite imaginary space, and in volume 11 it is explained that the personality Chronoa was born inside Infinite Prison, Hinata's soul/memories were inside a skill that was confined inside Infinite Prison, this showcases that Infinite Prison can trap things such as souls, skills, personalities. If you don't think Hinata's soul was actually there then reread the definition for infinite Prison(physical bodies have 0% of escaping while the soul/spiritual body have 3-something % of escaping), Veldora's spiritual body was trapped inside Infinite Prison, and why am I even typing this when we know that Infinite Prison can trap a skill.
(“I know what Rimuru is thinking. I—Chloe had the same idea in the past too. But it didn’t work. Didn’t I say this before? The remnants of Hinata’s soul are also trapped in the ‘Infinite Prison.’ It’s a chaotic void, where everything mixes together. As someone who was born there, I can tell you that Hinata’s ‘Mathematician’ is probably integrated in that void already—” by Chronoa, volume 11)
skills are already known as abstract ideas in fiction, they don't need any explaining.

I'm not saying any character in the light novel is AE 2, I'm just explaining my theory for imaginary space (which holds out with what the two links say)
First Link:
"Likewise, we started our Microvita seminars in 2003, first considering vacuum fluctuations, then shifting focus towards hyperspace (Burkhard Heim) and quantum space-time (Lee Smolin), just in order to arrive at the complex Minkowski space, fundamental to my book. In all these cases, the essence of Microvita was situated in space rather than waves, giving more and more emphasis to geometry instead of fields. The significant step, however, was to introduce imaginary dimensions, which allow for a clear distinction between physical (akasha) and mental (manas) space-time. From this perspective, the role of Microvita gets demystified: As minutely described, they now appear as an interface between the real and the imaginary. And as such, their function can be simulated by a calculus, comprising of a complex 4 x 4 x 4 tensor, processing matrices containing space-time coordinates and polar qualities, each real (1) and imaginary (2), as well as a ‘core’ matrix (3), supplying the initial energy.

But there is also a crucial difference to Rauscher & Targ’s Complex Eight-Space Picture, as they say: “… we cannot explain why these phenomena manifest in consciousness and apparently not in the rest of physics. Nor can we presently describe the mechanism by which consciousness has access to the complex space.“ In this respect, however, our picture is complete, as it defines imaginary space-time as a grid, basically made of the multiplied cognitive and operative aspects of the ‘supreme causal factor’. Consequently, the cognitive aspects are the ones to provide the ontological basis for subjective experience; and the changing distances to their operative counterparts allow for free will, i.e. non-random feedback onto our physical reality. Real space-time, on the other hand, is created by multiplication with a particular operator: Squaring the imaginary i gives a real -1, which is supposed to induce a quasi-coagulation in the medium hitherto susceptible to cognition."
Second Link:
"Conclusion:
A cosmology is just part of a hypothesis, and as such, it is a working model that requires continued testing and reformulating based on current evidence. The “Imaginary Space” cosmology is proposed as a refinement of the layer cake models one sees in some of systems of belief. Terms such as “plane” and “vibration” remain useful metaphors, but they are too often taken literally. This cosmology suggests “Loci of reality” or “collective” are more correct terms than “plane,” and “perceptual agreement” is more correct than “same vibration.”

Anyway too hard for me to understand but what's all this thing about?from what i understand it probably won't benefit the light novel scales.(or will it?). Anyway can you explain the deference between gravity collapse and Mobius system.Cuz in vol 15 velgrynd said something like in theory it was possible to make gravity collapse infinitely stronger.And in wn Mobius system uses the gravity collapse somehow (i forgot how).Was velgrynd talking about Mobius system or something close to it in ln?

Anyway too hard for me to understand but what's all this thing about?from what i understand it probably won't benefit the light novel scales.(or will it?). Anyway can you explain the deference between gravity collapse and Mobius system.Cuz in vol 15 velgrynd said something like in theory it was possible to make gravity collapse infinitely stronger.And in wn Mobius system uses the gravity collapse somehow (i forgot how).Was velgrynd talking about Mobius system or something close to it in ln?
Not even remotely close. Mobius System is two pulsars that are offsetting each other with inverse actions. Essentially its two black holes, one is an input and the other is output.

The input changes matter into energy and goes into output. The output recycles the energy into the structure of the input. So it'll continuously absorb matter making the system more powerful and increasing the absolute value until nothing is left.

Gravity Collapse is just an abyss core magic for of nuclear magic that condenses gravity into a small singularity.

I'm not even really sure what you're trying to prove or what exactly is your point.
What do you mean by them being abstract? Hell, what does abstract means in this context you're talking about? Why does it matter?

It might be just me being stupid and not being able to follow what exactly is being discussed but it feels disjointed for me and I don't see anything meaningful about the word "abstract" at the moment.

The only page in the wiki that talks about this is the Abstract Existence page and, as far as I know, there isn't anything in the LN yet that shows LN characters classify to any of the AE Types. The WN characters are already AE Type 2.
Why's there even a discussion on it when cleared stated what the Stomachs, Inner Worlds, and Imaginary Spaces are. Veldora says that its metaphysical is nature and a realm of thought. Hence why they can do whatever just by manifesting with thoughts.
Imaginary Space is an infinite sized version of the Stomach. They are alternate dimensions under the whims of Rimuru.

What they all have in common is the structure consisting of Information Particles. Seems pretty clear to me.

Owh thanks for the explanation.Then can you guess what was velgrynds method of making gravity collapse infinitely stronger?
Its not literally infinite but that technically energy can be condense endlessly. You just have keep on applying more gravity. But it'd never actually be infinite for either system.

Its not literally infinite but that technically energy can be condense endlessly. You just have keep on applying more gravity. But it'd never actually be infinite for either system.
Owh i see.Tensura gravity manipulation is powerful af.Btw if gravity collapse creates small singularity,will it give any kind of pseudo or normal black hole creation 🤔?

Owh i see.Tensura gravity manipulation is powerful af.Btw if gravity collapse creates small singularity,will it give any kind of pseudo or normal black hole creation 🤔?
Gravity Collapse already acts like a black hole minus its ability to direct gravity. It pulls things into the event horizon which causes spaghettification and in the center you get obliterate from existence.

Why's there even a discussion on it when cleared stated what the Stomachs, Inner Worlds, and Imaginary Spaces are. Veldora says that its metaphysical is nature and a realm of thought. Hence why they can do whatever just by manifesting with thoughts.
Imaginary Space is an infinite sized version of the Stomach. They are alternate dimensions under the whims of Rimuru.

What they all have in common is the structure consisting of Information Particles. Seems pretty clear to me.
Well that's all true, I myself am just unsure about what is the main topic being discussed and what are we trying to prove here. These are all known to fans more or less.
All I can say is that if somebody's planning a CRT then there should be corresponding scans and well-structured arguments and explanations regarding them.

If this is regarding High-Godly regen again, I'm not opposed to it but the CRT should be definitive. Same for what else are gonna be added.

One of the discussions I originally started is the true nature of infinite prison.
Since we're in the train of thought that an imaginary space is an infinite sized dimension, the discussion was about whether or not it's a multiversal or a universal structure, based on Yen Press translations. It looks more like a High 3-A structure based on this site's standards, however, but I don't have the full picture to judge it definitively and I don't really have the time right now.

Well that's all true, I myself am just unsure about what is the main topic being discussed and what are we trying to prove here. These are all known to fans more or less.
All I can say is that if somebody's planning a CRT then there should be corresponding scans and well-structured arguments and explanations regarding them.

If this is regarding High-Godly regen again, I'm not opposed to it but the CRT should be definitive. Same for what else are gonna be added.
Weren't your main points that you didn't think information particle were valid information in the verse; if so, what would a realm of thoughts even do?

Last edited:
Weren't your main points that you didn't think information particle were valid information in the verse; if so, what what you a realm of thoughts even do?
Well, information particles existing in a "realm of thoughts" doesn't necessarily mean it's literal information, does it?

Even then, there wasn't really a lot of context and arguments being brought up back then in that CRT that the opposition was buying (in fact a lot of bad arguments were being made). Do note that they were about to downgrade the entire verse's regeneration to High, which I absolutely disagreed with as it was completely nonsensical. I barely managed to fend off the downgrade especially when the staff were constantly going "Okay X-Mod and Y-Mod says we downgrade it, can we apply it now and close the thread?"

Even when your previously approved CRT were being brought up repeatedly, they were still dead set on their belief that the verse regen should be downgraded.

But nobody had any convincing and concrete arguments there (to the perspective of the opposition at least) for High-Godly, so I went with the level of regeneration that had irreputable evidence, which was Mid-Godly regeneration (with all the feats of explicit regeneration from the soul) as well as all manner of evidences just to prove that souls and information particles weren't physical.

That's why I kept reiterating that "High-Godly is not out of the question" because I still think it's possible but it needs to be something irreputable. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do so, and perhaps maybe I'm just bad at constructing arguments myself, so somebody else can try and bring it back.

Back