• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

4-nF8o1JdAhh_R4f9_KtW3cAoxw9jSbJz4Twck7P-yc.jpg

Top ten Anime Slime Betrayals

Why did Immortality Type 5 in Diablo's LN profile disappear? Even though the CRT I made a while ago was accepted and I've added it to Diablo profile.
Antvasima reverted the edits; I think the removal was from a misunderstanding since he didn't see the link CRT in the edit summary box.
I added the changes back.

It would probably be best to the CRT link in Edit Summary Box to limit such misunderstanding:
Editing Rules:
  • When applying content revisions to our wiki pages, it is required that you always provide links to the discussion threads in the external forum wherein they were accepted by the wiki staff within the edit summary boxes. It greatly helps to avoid misunderstandings when the staff are patrolling edits, as they might mistake the changes for vandalism otherwise.

Antvasima reverted the edits; I think the removal was from a misunderstanding since he didn't see the link CRT in the edit summary box.
I added the changes back.

It would probably be best to the CRT link in Edit Summary Box to limit such misunderstanding:
Editing Rules:
  • When applying content revisions to our wiki pages, it is required that you always provide links to the discussion threads in the external forum wherein they were accepted by the wiki staff within the edit summary boxes. It greatly helps to avoid misunderstandings when the staff are patrolling edits, as they might mistake the changes for vandalism otherwise.
Oh, so it's my fault. I'll be careful next time so there's no misunderstanding. Thanks also for fixing that.

Primordial Demons are at least hundreds of thousands of years old, at most they're older than the universe.
Though the universe in particular here is very ambiguous.
It's likely that the Primordials existed after time already began to flow, so technically they would exist shortly after the universe was created.

As for True Dragons, Velgrynd and Velzard likely should be around the same age or younger, I suppose.
Veldora is much, much younger.
Veldanava existed before the creation of everything.

Some interesting stuff on Tensei Slime and how it's doing.

Here are some interviews,

Joint Interview of "Fuse" & "Kei Azumi" regarding Ten Sura & Tsuki Michi

Fuse-sensei talks That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime & More
https://mipon.org/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-author-interview/

And some sales figures,

Top Selling Light Novels in Japan by Series
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...-light-novels-in-japan-by-series-2021/.180077

List of Best-Selling Light Novels
https://ln-news.com/page/circulation

Oricon Sales Figures
https://erzat.blog/japan-light-novel-sales-ranking-2021/

Highest Grossing Media Franchises 2021
269599054_215807630731651_1311855294814428161_n.png

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Hits the Field for Soccer Crossover
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...s-a-slime-hits-the-field-for-soccer-crossover

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Series Reaches 30 Million Copies in Print
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...ime-series-reaches-30-million-copies-in-print

Edit: It kind of hurts my soul to see One Piece so much lower than the others, but it's tempered by seeing how much Slime has risen. Also, did not know that Uma Musume was so big.

Just wanted to ask do we get any new feats in the volume 19?
Yess Rimuru turning Digital Life Form and potentially reaching infinite speed(possibility but vsb will disagree most probably)

Masayuki is Gigachad,who at this point solos almost every character

Yess Rimuru turning Digital Life Form and potentially reaching infinite speed(possibility but vsb will disagree most probably)

Masayuki is Gigachad,who at this point solos almost every character
I haven't read the entire volume since I'm kinda busy lately but I read the leak (more like the whole masayuki fight) It was definitely hyped fight but felt that the skill system became a little mess.

Btw any ap feats?

rimuru or gii?
Depends on how Masayukis Abilities work.For now the volume 19 Rudra/Masayuki thingy has Castle Guard and Massively more number of followers than anyone in the verse (about a billion according to Rudra) so it's impossible to practically do any harm to him(yess Nihility collapse or Turn null based sword failed to do shit to castle gaurd)

Though Rimuru should have all the skill from Michael after absorbing him and Ciel most probably can look for something to bypass castle gaurd

I don't know why Rimuru's previous HGR was revised. Is it because of the statement that Information Particles are physical matter?

Whereas soul, mind, and skills should be metaphysical things and that is Information Particles. So shouldn't Information Particles be a fundamental aspect for Tensura?

I don't know why Rimuru's previous HGR was revised. Is it because of the statement that Information Particles are physical matter?

Whereas soul, mind, and skills should be metaphysical things and that is Information Particles. So shouldn't Information Particles be a fundamental aspect for Tensura?
We might get Abstract Existence Type 1 for Rimuru, Chloe Aubert, and Manas: Michael. Because Rimuru had evolved into a Digital Lifeform, Chloe united with Chronoa, and Manas was an information particle entity.

Back