• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so, he isn't receiving anyone's blessing but he provides blessings, like his sealing hax where he gave his blessing to the land.

In his status page he doesn't have a divine protection like rimuru's other subordiantes.

I am done with the tabbers for the ln profiles.

Just remembered, we should get rid of Diablo's ultimate form key like we did Rimuru.

While i am at it gonna add a tabber.

I have an off topic question. I'm currently reading the WN but is it a waste of time i.e. should I jist jump to the LN? If so, where can I read or buy the LN?

Please take a look at Shizue's tabber and check if everything is there that's supposed to be there. Since it included the CRT results it got a bit confusing there, since it added abilities and divided them into two different sets. I also made that right before going to sleep, so yea...

@Heatforce I would read all the available LN, then jump over to the WN, though the WN only gives an outline for what the LN will do, the LN adds a lot more details.

I linked where you can read the LN in the op of the thread.

Heatforce said:
I have an off topic question. I'm currently reading the WN but is it a waste of time i.e. should I jist jump to the LN? If so, where can I read or buy the LN?
WN is not a "waste", but there are some differences. Personally I think it's better to read the whole WN first to the end and after that go read the LN. It's different enough that it's not just a mere "re-read", but actually feels worth it to read through.

That might just be my impresson though, since it's probably difficult to get into the WN again if you read the LN version once, since the LN added much more detail and fixed a few issues of the WN.

Thanks everyone who replied. So basically I should finish the WN first. About where is the story at in the LN when compared to the WN?

The RAWs (LN vol. 14) only though. For the translation, if you include the Fan-translated LN vol. 6, it's up to and including the Birth of a Demon Lord arc.

As said in the other thread, wouldn't it be better to change Shizue's keys into:

Retired | Peak | Peak with Ifrit

since "with Ifrit" would only ever be either restricted for 7-C/At least 7-C, or would have to start off "with Ifrit" against any 7-A foes anyway?

NeoSuperior said:
So... will the Rimuru WN page be unlocked, since according to Elizhaa, the rule to sysop-lock Tiers 2, 1 and 0 was changed to only affect Tiers 1 and 0?
I am fine with it being unlocked since Tier 2 doesn't need admin-locking so I unlocked it.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
If one of you can edit tabbers, Subjective Reality should be added to Diablo.
First key.
Didn't CP said his attack was more of mindhax?

Question why Mind Manipulation limited up to 5 People because I believe Yuuki used Thought control on a lot more people?

Chapter 112

Oh well, as I expected. I seemed to have received the 『Thought Guidance』 that was the first stage of brainwashing, I attained some proof.
Thought I had doubts if there was complete mind domination, but this was also inside my prediction.
It's difficult to perform complete mind domination on several people at the same time, this was what I had reasoned.
About Will Domination, is preferable for useful people that had Unique Skill, as it is difficult to dominate them since people with ability usually had a strong Will.
That's why it's necessary to affect them when their ability hasn't reached a mature stage.

Chapter 120

Hinata was concerned about the five children Rimuru mentioned.
Nearing Kagurazaka Yuuki is dangerous but she had her anti-mind control item equipped. And she did not intend to be reckless.
She merely wanted to confirm the situation and rescue the kids if possible.
What relationship stands between Yuuki and Chaos Lord Gazalim is a concern, but she intended to avoid any and all contact with him.
She did not think she would lose, but Shizu-san asked her to avoid him and she intended to keep her promise.
But, Chaos Lord Gazalim.
If he is manipulating Yuuki… she would not allow that to go unpunished.
Having been manipulated for over ten years it isn't something she can forgive.
In her memories Yuuki was a boy with a wide smile.
(I must confirm if that smile was genuine. And save the kids.)
If there's a will there's a way. Thus Hinata decided to act.
She headed out to Ingrasia Kingdom.
The city brainwashed by Yuuki, or perhaps by Gazalim.
Traveling by the magic circle may alert him, should there be spies, so instead she journeyed there on foot.

Yeah, Yuuki mindhax's was done when he had his unique skills only, I believed.

Also shouldn't WN Shion and Rimuru (as a "possible upgrade" for ADL key and for certain for PTD key) gain Immunity to Mind Manipulation due to being able to "think" with their souls?

I already explained that the dialogue between Shion and Clayman had a mistranslation in the WN, and is actually supposed to be like the LN variant.

Also, Chapter 128:

Yuuki has taken over 90% of the Ingrasia Headquarters.
The female Submaster Kagari is also under his direct command.
In addition, High ranking adventurers with abilities on par with Branch heads has also sided with Yuuki.
And thus, with the Organisation currently so, it would prove difficult to denounce Yuuki. However, it would appear that those outside the headquarters are not affected.

Chapter 129

No, let me be clear: how should we conduct this Yuuki subjugation raid.

ÒÇîNow then, we can leave the matter of the alliance at that.
The problem before us, is how we should deal with the Freedom AssociationÒÇì
ÒÇîRight; considering that almost every country has a Freedom Association branch, the question is how far does the Headquarters' influence span?ÒÇì
ÒÇîWith regards to that, allow me to explainÒÇì

Fuse said and began his explanation.
Every country's, big or small, relation to the Freedom Association's headquarters. Though we more or less understood from his previous brief explanation, I decided to have him go into more details.
According to him, there are observers in every guild making communication between Central and the branch easy.
Of course, these observers also make carry out Yuuki's will. As for others potentially controlled, based on personal experiences and lack of any other person working in the branches for Central, there ought to be a few.

into its target.
The "Curse Crystal," in turn, binds the target on its very soul. I wonder though: could a person thus bound then infect others?

ÒÇîImpossible. I who was similarly controlled can testify to that extent.
His power is by no means omnipotent.
Were it so, all the templars would have long been his servantsÒÇì

Hinata refuted that hypothesis.
Fuse was surprised at the sudden revelation, but said nothing and instead took out some files.

ÒÇîNow then, this is the list of every official who has met with Yuuki.
Please do not forget that, as in my case, direct meetings with Yuuki do not guarantee brainwashingÒÇì

The file mentioned just that.
True: Fuse had met with Yuuki, but was not brainwashed.
Was he ignored because his country is small? No, there's probably some limit to mind control.
Moreover, back then he was struggling to control Hinata, whereas he must now control the mighty Chloe. And he can't even manage that completely.
If so… isn't his power rather pathetic?

Ôë¬Solution. That hypothesis is presumed correct.
Due to expanding his power to control the hero, he most likely lacks ability to dominate another personÔë½

Actually, now that I think about it, Masayuki had this bug on him. A bug so pitiful I unconsciously squashed it.
It got on him before he started his heroic travels. So I'm pretty sure it's no big deal.
Besides, Raphael is never wrong.

ÒÇîAlright, I get it. We can probably not worry about his mind control for now.
As for those who honestly adore Yuuki… we can't dispel that adoration.
And while we can go around cleaning up branch by branch…
How about we just go and take out Central in a single swoop?ÒÇì

Let's put association branches aside for now.
Decide central, and Yuuki while we are at it.
Even if there's a hero, we have Ruminas and I. While I occupy Chloe, she'll murder Yuuki.

NeoSuperior said:
Also shouldn't WN Shion and Rimuru (as a "possible upgrade" for ADL key and for certain for PTD key) gain Immunity to Mind Manipulation due to being able to "think" with their souls?
I already explained that the dialogue between Shion and Clayman had a mistranslation in the WN, and is actually supposed to be like the LN variant.
It is an unique case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back