• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo is so haxed... Many ppl have law hax now too...

Still not done, finish later after i wake up.

ÒÇîGA——HAHAHA! When that thing is installed, I can release my aura however I wish!ÒÇì
As such, it is Veldora who announced these words without shame. ÒÇîIt may be true——Idiot! If you do that, won't half of the people in this country die!ÒÇì
I rebuke back with my genuine thoughts after hearing his shocking declaration.
Even Vesta's smile faded as his face turned pale.
ÒÇîThat's not a good idea indeed. We may still hold up, but it won't be the same for the citizens in the town.ÒÇì
ÒÇîVeldora-sama's immense natural power would inevitably cause damage even if the situation changes.ÒÇì
Even Benimaru and Shuna's expressions changed after hearing Veldora's words.
Which is only natural.
Most people were not even able to approach him due to the magicule leakage when he was still sealed. Corpses would probably pile up in this nation if Veldora releases his aura without a care.
~ LN vol. 7​
Would this count as Death Manipulation and resisting it as Resistance to Death Manipulation?

Demon Lord's Haki as well:

The rest of the teammates have all wet themselves and began to yowl incomprehensibly.
These are the reactions of the fierce, first-class demon slayers who have seen it all on the battlefield.
But it's not over yet.
Apart from the reporters who are being protected, the observers at the scene felt a shiver run down their spines. As for Edward, he fainted and has foam drooling out of his mouth.
It is the same for his bodyguards.
What happened?
The leader finally understands.
This…… Intense sense of dread——It's the oppressive aura of this demon before him. All Diablo did was release the demonic aura he had been suppressing.
Yet this aura is already strong enough to kill humans.
ÒÇîAra? Only three of you passed my test? That's fine, you have my applause. Even though I'm being generous, you still all managed to endure my 『Demon Lord Haki (Imposing Aura)』. I shall allow you to face me in a fight.ÒÇì
Fear is almost suffocating the leader at this point, upon hearing Diablo's words, he turns his head back.
He can see only two people standing. They are the qualified individuals Diablo mentioned.
A young boy and a wild beauty——Sare and Glenda.
~ LN vol. 7​
I think Diablo's Aura is still a bit less potent than Veldora's though. Or perhaps it is not? Rimuru unnamed was able to endure Veldora's Aura. Here only the Saints who are stronger than Orc Disaster remain. Or perhaps Rimuru just got a stronger base resistance from being a magicule-based creature unlike humans.

Elizhaa said:
I think it was discussed here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2507371

I think the feat came from WN wehn the both profiles where fused in the past. IN LN version, Veldora's aura is more vagued on the mechanism.
Actually, it says "humans will instantly perish" right there, nothing about EE for them. The EE seems to be exclusive to "pure" Spiritual Beings like Ifrit who seem to be escpacially vulnerable to Veldora's Aura. It even says that A-Rank monsters are able to resist this and Ifrit is stronger than that. At the time he's actually even a half-monster half-spirit, so he'd likely be even more vulnerable as a full spirit.

@GLHF22

• "This put enormous stress on Ifrit, a Spiritual Being" [...] "M-my existence is vanishing! I will soon disatipate!"
    • Ifrit is a Fire Giant, a half spirit, half monster at that moment, Ranked Special A
  • "The majority of monsters under A Rank would be unable to bear this"
  • "Humans will instantly perish"
It seems like the EE only applies exclusively to Spiritual Beings like Ifrit, though I think Daemons would be able to resist it more easy since they are part of the "magicule family".

Something I've noticed, shouldn't Rimuru get memory manipulation via absorption? I mean, he saw Shizu's memories (and that was one of the leading causes for the first season of the anime), and Geld's memories.

The holy barrier that was used against Rimuru in the LN vol. 4 epilogue seems to be Law Manipulation as well.

Also Hinata's Ursurper Skill showed Rimuru as being the "weaker" one amongst the two during their first fight, preventing Hinata from using it on him in their first fight. However what she didn't know is that the "Rimuru" she fought against back then was just a clone. Depending on the criteria for Ursurper, she might have actually been able to steal his powers otherwise. Quite the close one if you think about it.

NeoSuperior said:
The holy barrier that was used against Rimuru in the LN vol. 4 epilogue seems to be Law Manipulation as well.
I agree.

In the WN: Rimuru and Diable does have Law Mannipulation,

Likewise, Shion Cook is able to affect law of world so it might scale, too.

Chapter 93 - vs Holy Knights part 4
The Saint Wizards are those who truly understand the laws of the world.

He couldn't help but exclaim.
A rare mistake for the calm and collected Leonard.
But, it couldn't be helped. If anything, it's the monster that survived Disintegration that exceeds the laws of the world.
And before him, the zombie-like oni began to regenerate into her original beautiful form. Which only increased their fear.
Returning to her original form in less than a minute, this is what she said.

ÒÇîI'll show you the same level of pain, the same level of suffering, and twice the fear, humans!!ÒÇì

An ominous crimson light shining in her eyes, Shion bellowed.
And charging forward she hit the barrier with her sword.
It wasn't simply effective. And the relieved knights' faces were covered in fear.
Cracks ran across the whole barrier. And…

ÒÇîHmph, as I thought. It's not a high density barrier, but one that tampers with the laws of the world a bit.
Well, something like that can be changed with one of the effects of my『Cook』skillÒÇì

There's also the Death Manipulation (True Dragon aura and Demon Lord Haki) CRT coming. Anyone Rank A and above would probably scale for the resistance to it... which means almost every single character... though not sure if it stretches to the WN too.

Gonna eat breakfast and then make the crt for the LN, not gonna focus on WN stuff for now, that's too much to go through since the LN crt thread is probably gonna be long and take up all my time.

NeoSuperior said:
I think Diablo should probably finally get his LN profile after we finish with the volume. His intelligence might even be comparable to Rimuru with Raphael, i.e. Extraordinary Genius.
Extraordinary Genius. looks supported

By the way, Diablo seems super intelligent, could he be even smarter tha
me?

Right now I've activated millions times more of ÒÇîThought AccelerationÒÇì, yet Diablo was able to reach at the same conclusion against that type of processing speed. He has an amazingly intelligent brain even without Wisdom King Raphael——It seems I've been totally defeated it.
~ LN Volume 7: Chapter 2 Each's Dut​

@CP

OK then I'll hold back from making any new CRTs for now.

Input for this CRT here would be appreciated, since it had been LONG OVERDUE. We even used this as arguments in VS Battles but never added it to the profiles.

NeoSuperior said:

@Elizhaa

Right, that's what I was refering to. Though interestingly Diablo made a fatal blunder with the crystal ball message (though that partially on Rimuru too for sending a crystal ball message rather than trying to use a communication device instead).

Eh? EHHHH--!?

But there's not really anything to do with the WN right now.

I'd rather work on the LN since the memory is still fresh. For example: I could work on making a prototype for Diablo's LN profile!

Actually, I'll go ahead and do that right now.

I wanted to make Diablo's profile, i mean he's my profile pic and all lol, but go ahead and make it in your sandbox i guess.

Here is your sandbox if you didn't know.

I will just make a stub in my sandbox. I don't have all that much detailed info about him saved up, so naturally I'd leave all the juicy details for you. What I really want is set the Flavour text correctly (Ruby text, Daemon instead of Demon, etc.), since seeing it being done wrong in places makes me feel like I have an itch that I can't scratch.

First draft for Diablo is done (though still very incomplete)

Diablo (LN) First Draft

What annoys me a bit is that he got so many good quotes to choose from but somehow I can't find a single good one for someone like Shion for some reason.

That's cause Diablo is badass.

Btw it's large mountain level not high mountain level, and he doesn't have the Bladed Claw Scissors in the LN.

By the way, is there a specific reason why we use Eastern naming conventions for Sakaguchi Hinata but Western naming conventions for Shizue Izawa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back