• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Hinata Power Absorption (Can gain the abilities of others) _ I believe Rimuru at least his last he should have as he have all abilities in the end of the series. I think it is

• Usurper: The ability to gain the knowledge, techniques and abilities of her opponents.
She does not need to kill people for it took work, she stole some of Shizue Izawa's abilities from sparring with her.

It needs to be fixed on Yuuki Kagurazaka and Chloe O'Bell's profile

• Usurper: The ability to gain the knowledge, techniques, and abilities of his opponents when he kills them.
It also needs to be added to Rimuru Tempest's last key since he has all the verse abilities.

Reason for the change is Sakaguchi Hinata's Power Absorption work without needing to kill

She try to steal Ifrit from Rimuru:

She stole Sizhue skills:

Sakaguchi Hinata thought herself fortunate to have been able to meet Izawa Shizue. Though the time they spent to together was truly short, only to Shizue was Hinata able to truly open up her heart. A single month. In that short time, she had stolen all her skills and left her. She was afraid to be rejected. As her theft ability was terrifying.

According to what Shizu-san had said, after obtaining all her skills in a single month, Hinata had left. I hadnt noticed it before, but theres something strange about this.

I am certain Yuuki can steal abilities with

• Avarice King Mammon An ultimate skill ability specialized in depriving. It can be used to steal his opponents' souls, life, energy even their minds by re-writing the information in their soul.
What Yuuki can deprive was not limited to someones life. Their life, ability, and even their mind. No matter how deeply their loyalty is embedded onto their soul, by re-writing the information in their soul, its possible to instill loyalty onto himself. Such is the ability of Yuukis ultimate skill Avarice King Mammon.

Abilities should also be added too in Avarice King Mammon

Neat, I think I will make the changes later after sleep. I think Avarice King Mammoon should be in Rimuru's last key abilities as well

GLHF22 said:
Akashic Record is enough IMO
I don't think it is enough. While, I do agree so minor abilities are unedeed on his profile, i disagreed with major abilties. Avarice King Mammon and Userper are the only form Power Absorption that does not death in the series. Userper uniqueness is on par with Ultimate Skills and rare skills like Teleportation listed Rimuru's profile.

Avarice King Mammon is literally a Ultimate Skills, a major ability in the series.

I added the changes. Avarice King Mammon and Userper were already on Rimuru's profile; I just added the fixes.

Back