• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenshi (Touhou) vs Fate/Zero Servants

Scenario 1: From weakest to strongest.

Scenario 2: All at once.

Bonus Scenario: From weakest to strongest without Sword of Hisou.

All characters in... Well in character, except Tenshi is willing to kill if needed.

EDIT: Speed equalized (Tenshi is fast as the fastest Servant).

Yamatohime said:
All stats are waaaaay above the servants.

Their standards are mach 15 with mach 45 reactions (Saber vs Zero Lancer), Town Level attack and Building Level durability.

She oneshots everyone.

Gilgamesh could merk with uncharged Ea via shooting from afar though she can just fire energy blasts at him, which are way stronger than his projectile sword spam.

ZCaster's abominations and Broskandar's GARmy gets babyshaked by earthquakes, else snipe with energy blasts.

Which gets equalized to her speed? Broskandar's running speed or his chariot speed? That could change him getting babyshaked if Via Expugnatio can trample her first.

ZLancer can counter energy blasts with Gae Dearg but he doesn't have the AP to cut her skin so Gae Buidhe's ability to cancel regen is moot. Else, he gets babyshaked.

Zserker can't do much, even with Arondight or a jet.

Zaber could merk with fully-charged Excalibur but she doesn't have a lot of time to do that as she gets rained on with energy blasts.

Zassassin is collateral damage.

He could potentially trample her multiple times in quick succession by Via Expugnatio but whether or not that can KO her is another thing entirely.

I still say Tenshi > Brosky 7-8/10

Looked at Sword of Hisou abilities. Its the most annoying ability is ability to exploit enemies weaknesses (probably by guiding its owner). Additionally it can create Super-Armor to tank massive damage above Tenshi's own league. Absorb energy from surrounding people personalities and rupture the earth to create really massive earthquakes.

Yamatohime said:
Looked at Sword of Hisou abilities. Its the most annoying ability is ability to exploit enemies weaknesses (probably by guiding its owner). Additionally it can create Super-Armor to tank massive damage above Tenshi's own league. Absorb energy from surrounding people personalities and rupture the earth to create really massive earthquakes.
It's one of the most ridiculous swords ever, honestly. It can cleave spirits(like Roukanken), it takes the form of whatever the opponent is weakest against, it can be summoned spiritually at will(can't be permanently disarmed), does whacky things to the weather, absorbs energy, super armor... it's truly a ridiculous weapon.

Nice Noble Phantasm for Tenshi. Bad that she will be bad Master because of her versatility and power.

Most high tiers of Touhou are considered that, since they do deal with lasers all the time. There was that Imperishable Night calc too. So yeah probably from that dear Shameimaru, welcome to VS Battles btw. Hope you have fun here

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Wait, since when does Tenshi have relativistic speed? The profile shows no explanation.
Because Sunny Milk has such reaction speed. And everybody else is stronger and faster compared to fairies.

Gemmysaur said:
Yamatohime said:
So Gilgamesh is owned by earthshaker? I doubt others can make a dent in her.
To be fair, the earthshaker is above him in everything sans fully-charged Ea.
He has others to help him though in the second round.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Most high tiers of Touhou are considered that, since they do deal with lasers all the time. There was that Imperishable Night calc too. So yeah probably from that dear Shameimaru, welcome to VS Battles btw. Hope you have fun here
Yes, thanks. I am having a good time here thus far. I spend way too much of my free time clicking the "random page" button and binge-browsing character profiles.

Yeah, she's practically a goddess in the first place. Stomping is inevitable. Not to mention her sword that could change into any form of weapon imaginable, and Tenshi's enormous amount of free-time.

Andykhang said:
Yeah, she's practically a goddess in the first place. Stomping is inevitable. Not to mention her sword that could change into any form of weapon imaginable, and Tenshi's enormous amount of free-time.
How's this advantage? o_O

Reply to above:

Don't underestimate the power of a reallllly bored person. If she got any thing that could distracted her before SWR, it's probably testing out that sick sword of her.

It's only look like an even battle at the beginning. They could hold on in like, 10 minute top, maybe less before it's a stomp fest. (i know shit about Nasuverse though)

So, at least Scenario 2 looks like fair fight at the beginning? So it's still acceptable... I think.

Well, it depends. If it stomp in both scenarios - it can be closed as stomp thread. If it still viable (even though one sided battle) we should gather two more votes.

I suppose whether it's a stomp or not depends on whether or not you consider Tenshi divinity. If you don't, then Gilgamesh's best trick isn't effective against her and it becomes a stomp I'd say.

Back