• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura (LN) Acausality 4 for ultimate skill user

Status
Not open for further replies.
My proposal. Equipment can be argued, but tbh, we better leave it out and just classified it with the Non Ultimate-level Existence including US/UG/UE holder and Administrative Authority (don't really have any representative at the moment).

Btw what about the invul? Bcs tbh, US/UG/UE or Administrative Authority holder basically an Ultimate-level existence too.
So who's getting it?
I think its going for ultimate gift/ultimate skill only.
Having god class weapon whont make you unaffected by lower abilities. Same goes for having ultimate force and will.
All the characters that own US/UG, with ultimate equipment, I think need to be clarified a bit, I mean it should be accompanied by clear evidence. Spending too much time on WN has made me not remember too many things about LN, so I don't know about this. Besides, invul should consider carefully each character.

now....what about Negation Invulnerability for Disintegration and Meltslash?
Someone who gained an ultimate had gained a new insight into the world. It therefore existed on a higher plane than magic based on the world’s rules. Resisting it would require something like Disintegration, the most powerful of all holy magic, or the kinds of ultimates the Primal Demons threw around . Vol 16 chapter chapter 2

All the characters that own US/UG, with ultimate equipment, I think need to be clarified a bit, I mean it should be accompanied by clear evidence. Spending too much time on WN has made me not remember too many things about LN, so I don't know about this. Besides, invul should consider carefully each character.
I don't think US/UG user even needs to be clarified as the op already given many evidence. For Equipment then yes it needs more evidence but i think we should just exclude it like what i said before.

So what about this? What they gained? Resistance?
Ultimate-level Magic user, Ultimate-level skill/authority user (outside of US and Administrative) like Ultimate-level Unique Skill, Lord of Heroes' Divine Protection, and other such cases.
It also include God-Grade Equipments and Ultimate-level Arts.

I don't think US/UG user even needs to be clarified as the op already given many evidence. For Equipment then yes it needs more evidence but i think we should just exclude it like what i said before.
No, I mean only for ultimate equipment users. Sorry for the somewhat confusing writing.

Also Resistance to Negation Invulnerability for Diablo(Daemon Lord) and Rimuru(US user)

(Unaffected by the Nihilistic Vanish which devours the target with the emptiness that came out of hell)

Nihilistic Vanish has the same level as Disintegration

So who's getting it?
I think its going for ultimate gift/ultimate skill only.
Having god class weapon whont make you unaffected by lower abilities. Same goes for having ultimate force and will.
You made a thread about ultimate skills alone so do that dont add it to people without ultimate skills

Also Resistance to Negation Invulnerability for Diablo(Daemon Lord) and Rimuru(US user)

(Unaffected by the Nihilistic Vanish which devours the target with the emptiness that came out of hell)

Nihilistic Vanish has the same level as Disintegration
That's resistance to existence erasure

so how are the wording for ultimate skill acausality 4 and invulnerability?
@Catpija @CodeCCLL @Jordan911
Invulnerability, Invunerability Negation and Acausality (Type 4; Ultimate Skill users aren't bound by the Laws of the World, which makes attacks bound by it won't work against them. To hurt an Ultimate Skill users you would need another Ultimate Skill. The Laws of the World controls the causality of the world)

Me personally like this more, but eh as long as it justifies the rating it should be fine

Wait, if Ultimate beings are Acausality type 4, should Ultimate Equipment gain Acausality type 4 or Acausality type 4 negation because they allow the users to combat and damage Ultimate beings while the user is not at that level?

Does this thread is already finished? Or just tell me when it's so i can lock it.

Invulnerability, Invunerability Negation and Acausality (Type 4; Ultimate Skill users aren't bound by the Laws of the World, which makes attacks bound by it won't work against them. To hurt an Ultimate Skill users you would need another Ultimate Skill. The Laws of the World controls the causality of the world)

Me personally like this more, but eh as long as it justifies the rating it should be fine
Will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back