• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...are we in grace? Cuz if I'm seeing this right, the vote count is:

Thanos- 10 (TheC2, Schnee One, The Wright Way, Christian Higdon, Totallynotchewbacca, Apatheticskell, ABoogieYesSir, DaBigP, Nedge1000, Xtasyamphetamine)

Superman- 1 (Hellbeast1)

Thanos Car runs Supes over FRA, and I guess. It's been over 10 votes for Thanos Car in over 24 hours.

EDIT: I screwed up, I was gonna say Thanos XD

I'm gonna be that guy...

Actually, giving it to Supes. C2's reasons are good, but we're forgetting a thing or two. Supes actually does have hax on his side. And one that really matters in intangibility. His heat vision which can be invisible if need be can cut cut on the microscopic level. Phasing can get him in and out of any attacks that will be truly threatening, and if need be, he can phase through Thanos and kill him that way. They'll be ducking it out for so long that Supes definitely has time to consider it. Furthermore, Supes, while already having an albeit minor AP advantage, can boost it far more with a sundip.

They seem fine to me. Ill add your vote, but it might not change anything anyways, considering it was already done, but hasnt been added... unless some might reconsider.

The real cal howard said:
I'm gonna be that guy...
Actually, giving it to Supes. C2's reasons are good, but we're forgetting a thing or two. Supes actually does have hax on his side. And one that really matters in intangibility. His heat vision which can be invisible if need be can cut cut on the microscopic level. Phasing can get him in and out of any attacks that will be truly threatening, and if need be, he can phase through Thanos and kill him that way. They'll be ducking it out for so long that Supes definitely has time to consider it. Furthermore, Supes, while already having an albeit minor AP advantage, can boost it far more with a sundip.
Doesn't Thanos have Non-Physical Interaction feats?

He does.

Thanos ftra, I should also add that Supes doesn't often use phasing and heat vision on a microscopic level in battles.

It's been waaaaaaay over grace period too.

And Superman most of the time doesn't use phasing on his enemies, and if it does, it's temporary IIRC.

Back