• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Digital Circus General Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

5p8ycm3KEqUcUFBDB1pwyYO4fJvDe5pNX36G_N5qKPmlSjEjT7u1w1TwMvb71Swf3NGeKh8gIBXxzLI=s640-nd-v1

vian-panqueque asked: In the digital christmas thingy, is caine giving a gift to pomni or is it the other way around?

(btw do you mind if i send 4 different questions in the same hour? I have many things to ask but i don't want to make you uncomfortable😞)

GW: Caine's giving a gift to Pomni.

I don't think Pomni would ever think to give a gift to Caine, sadly.

Pasting Tumblr stuff as not-plaintext makes formatting weird.
This has a fancy official(?) image to go with it, seems relevant.
Speaking of, since TADC debuts digitally on Youtube, do we consider stuff from Glitch's Youtube Community Tab to be canon??

Or just in-show stuff?

In case anyone is interested this is official walk cycles for the characters, so we have them all standing right next to each other to be able to best compare their heights.

Yep, and just last month it ended up reaching 200 hundred million. This is gonna go down in history as the biggest indie project

mileonmillie asked: Yeas, we know Gangle likes anime, Ragatha likes horses, Jax hates Corn, Pomni is bad at cooking yeah. Now, any fun facts about Zoob? Their hobbies or something that really cheers them up?

(Plz, I'm a Zooble simp starving for content)

GW: Zooble was a tattoo artist at one point.

spirit-of-a-kiger asked: Is your voice electronically altered for Bubble, or can you naturally produce his silly little squeak?

GW: I raise the pitch by two semitones.

quizzquat asked: Can we just know if Kinger and Queenie are siblings to make sure we aren't all shipping incest?

That aside, your show and art are amazing!

GW: They are not siblings.

k-a-t-g asked: hey goose! who's your second favorite character from tadc? we all know you love jax

GW: Zooble.

(Note: IIRC, GW has said they consider Zooble most like themselves or something? So that figures....)

switchthedragon asked: YOU!!!

You KNEW Jax was going to become the next tumblr sexyman, didn't you!? (I wouldn't even be surprised at this point-)

GW: I just made him to appeal to me.

(Note: "I just made him to appeal to me." says the Tumblr user on if they made it to appeal to Tumblr....)

rion-isnot-an-ai asked: Will we get to see inside each digital circus character’s room?

GW: Eventually

shrimpmayo asked: Does Jax like being called cute or does he turn into a flustered baby boi

GW: That's a very complicated question.

(Note: I only posted this because I consider character behaviour relevant.)

sallychaosaura asked: Do have any more art of frog Pomni? If so, can we see it? Lowkey obsessed with it.

GW: Here is a colored fullbody Frogni

kodzuxken asked: oh can you tell us more about kaufmo? would he and pomni get along if he wasnt abstracted?

GW: I'd like to think that because we'll never see it, they would've gotten along great.

(Note: I'm mourning that we likely won't get any canonical Kaufmo appearances.)

itzskindamaging asked: Would you have prefered if TADC was 2D animated?

GW: Nah, the whole aesthetic is built around retro 3D.

skelefun-art asked: ok last question!! i’ve noticed zooble shares a name w/ those little animal toys from the early 2010s… is that on purpose or just a coincidence?

GW: Nah, Zooble's name was inspired by Zoobs, a different toy from the early 2000s.

sherclockmolmes asked: Can Caine feel loneliness?

GW: Image

(Note: GW used this same image as a response in another recent post asking about if the ending will be happy, sad or a mix of the 2.)

grey-cores asked: if you had a tiny clone of Jax would you feel bad about torturing it?

GW: is it a clone or a perfect copy?

(Note: More implication that Jax's history is significant, at least to GW.)

kixeline asked: If you were transported to TADC, what would your initial reaction be?

GW: become jax

(Note: Unsure of the significance of this one.)

consuelo3456 asked: If you could describe all of the following episodes in one word, what would it be?

boy

damn

oh...

haha!

guns

huh?

OH

what...

(This on the other hand.... Kinda juicy, no?)

kquiwi asked: Have u ever been recognized irl ? By fans ?

GW: God I'd hope not.

waterfallhpb asked: Did you work on Murder Drones?

GW: I did not.

anya-forgerheh asked: What is one line jax says in the next episode?

GW: "Aww, no more ramming?"

cherriisodapop asked: I’m going to force feed corn to Jax

GW: I think he'd hate that

GW reblogged someone apparently enjoying drawing Frogni. Probably insignificant. Unused design & all that.

Oh & also they reblogged the release of an episode of some show called Monkey Wrench that they did (voice?) work on?

Summarized, juiciest bits, IMHO:
Zooble was once a tattoo artist.
Kinger & Queenie are not siblings.
GW's 2nd most favorite character is Zooble.
GW admits they made Jax to appeal to themselves.
GW says "Eventually" on when we'll get to see inside each character's room.
When asked for more about Kaufmo & if he & Pomni would get along if he wasn'tt abstracted, GW said: "I'd like to think that because we'll never see it, they would've gotten along great.".
GW affirms they would not have preferred TADC to be 2D animated, as its whole aesthetic is built around retro 3D.
Zooble is named for an early 2000s toy, not a late 2010s animal toy.
When asked if Caine can feel loneliness, GW answered with only an image.
GW says that if transported to TADC, their reaction would be "become Jax". (Part of me wonders if they said so because of the possibility that going to The Amazing Digital Circus means becoming a character for it.)
When asked to describe all of the following episodes in 1 word, GW responded with "boy", "damn", "oh...", "haha!", "guns", "huh?", "OH" & "what...". Notably, I recall a previous ask where GW revealed a line from Pomni in a future episode (The next?) was "Huh?" or such. Also, the question said "following episodes" but GW did 8 words, despite having said before to have only 8 episodes planned; Either there was a misinterpretation, or there's to be 8 episodes, separate from the pilot??
GW says that 1 line Jax says in the next episode is "Aww, no more ramming?".
GW thinks Jax would hate being force-fed corn.

There's like, 52 posts for January, so I'll go over those later.
Hopefully this is appreciable &/or interesting!

Surreal to me how this so easily crimbed into one of my favourite TADC Tracks
Official VA's hype.

OR3O is one of my favorite musicians, so I'm glad that the video was noticed here. She was the one who wrote the song though, so despite the official voice actors having sang the song, it still counts as fan-made. Unless the song has approval as accurate to canon, it shouldn't be used as evidence for anything in the VS Battles Wiki.
Are you still working on this? If so, could you give me permission to edit that page? I have already done some work that you haven't done in that blog post.

This is the most hysterical announcement of one episode proceeding into a series that I've ever seen.
They really do go overboard. Did you know the pilot has subtitles for MULTIPLE languages (& only uploaders can sub their own YT video.) AND audio tracks?!
So does that new announcement video!

They voice-acted that video in SEVENTEEN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.
(Oh & for some reason it's still missing official English subtitles. The heck, GLITCH?)

(Also, I or someone else needs to get around to collecting the GW Tumblr & Twitter posts since mid-January or so.)

Love how ingenious way of providing news to the future of the series as well as taking advantage of bootlegs and content farms very meta, an I love it.

Episode 2's coming out in May LFG!!!

all the new promoted merch also looks awesome, absolutely got myself.

They really do go overboard. Did you know the pilot has subtitles for MULTIPLE languages (& only uploaders can sub their own YT video.) AND audio tracks?!
So does that new announcement video!

They voice-acted that video in SEVENTEEN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.
(Oh & for some reason it's still missing official English subtitles. The heck, GLITCH?)
This is actually very good, especially in terms of views. With subtitles and dubbing, there will be fewer videos from the community subtitling or doing fan dubbing into their languages, which would make people watch the fan versions rather than the original.

Furthermore, there seems to have been an improvement in the animation (I hope it continues in the series)

So far the animation is good, characters with striking designs and characteristics, a great theme song that sticks in your head and immediately reminds you of the series and a great comedy.

If it continues like this, and it continues like this in the series, it will be incredible.

It's on Glitch Productions twitter and in the description of there latest video.
If I had to guess, we'll get the final two Murder Drones episodes in either March or April, then TADC episode 2 in May, with later episodes throughout the year depending on various factors. Also maybe The Gaslight District's pilot, depending on how far along that is.

Does anyone know if this image is official or something made by fans?

41cf39e5-973c-47e7-94d7-9e334289db3a

The TADC wiki seems to have removed character height from pages, so that's probably no longer usable.

Example: Before and now.

Apparently they eliminated that information due to lack of sources, as indicated by this old version of the page where it says "[citation needed]".

Anyway I was never sure if that wiki is official. So I'll try to calculate the height of the characters myself.
After so many months...

I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THE IMAGE!

Source

Oh and there's possibility of Soul Hax too, that's cool ig

Hey, are there any further edits you want to make to Caine's profile? If not, then when will you upgrade the profile from being in your sandbox to being a regular page? The profile has enough quality to be a regular page.
There's still a ton of new/missing abilities and stuff for Caine I found on Tumblr and on GlitchX's live stream, so yeah, still got editing to do.

There's still a ton of new/missing abilities and stuff for Caine I found on Tumblr and on GlitchX's live stream, so yeah, still got editing to do.
Oh, okay, that makes sense. That kind of information was the only kind I thought could've been missing. Unfortunately, this means I can't help you further with adding evidence, since I didn't research those sources. Good luck to you with the further editing. 👍

Back