• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
The 2 strongest 7-C (in my opinion)

R1)Speed equalized, to every degree

R2)Speed equalized and Bloodlusted

They both know all of each other's histories and attacks.

Hmmm from what I've read in both profiles(mainly bosses) Kenshiro has the advantage in AP, durability, Skill(by a landslide), however in terms of hax they are somewhat equal. Since both have knowledge Kenshiro will be on high alert and in turn figure out what ways boss will try to kill him seeing their difference in physical confrontation, and realize boss will pull out his most powerful guns like the singularity gun and etc to beat him . The Boss knowing of kenshiros styles and abilities won't make that much of a difference, every powerful opponent who has faced Ken were very much well aware of his abilities and what his styles can do. I don't see how the boss could hurt Ken in anyway besides his powerful hax guns. Since Kenshiro was given the knowledge of these guns he will be a hundred percent ready for when he pulls them out and will take out the boss as quick as possible with either a ki blast to destroy his armor easily and then he will essentially use illusions from his multiple styles or essentially erase his presence to keep boss busy trying to find him, which will lead to Ken pressing his points, actually to reiterate on his Durabilty, one good ki blast is all Ken needs to kill boss, since his Durabilty is only 7-C while Ken has attack that are high 7-C, let's say he just goes to press one of his points instead . Boss can't really protect his points( since theirs over 1,817 points when using hokuto Shinken and Ryuuken, and where's he gunna find the chart for all of them, even if he did he can't do things like remove them or try to patch them since some pressure points are impossible to change or move. Unless he knows hokuto Shinken or hokuto soke, he won't be immune to Kens points. Their isn't much to prepare for this match for boss. Ken wins this with relatively low difficulty. Seeing as how he's still more durable, stronger, the more skilled fighter, and TBH the more intelligent fighter.

Can't the Boss you know... fly?

And even with Kenshiro's haxx, gonna side with the Boss' tech. I remember him creating singularities with it. Well mini singularities.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I remember him creating singularities with it. Well mini singularities.

Yup, a gun that can literally spam fire miniature singularities. He can also BFR people into space, turn people near him into solid gold, shrink them to the size of ants by stomping on the ground, hold them in the air and drain their life force, and mind control people with an AOE blast. Then again im not super familiar with Kenshiro...

Yup, a gun that can literally spam fire miniature singularities. He can also BFR people into space, turn people near him into solid gold, shrink them to the size of ants by stomping on the ground, hold them in the air and drain their life force, and mind control people with an AOE blast. Then again im not super familiar with Kenshiro...

I myself have played some of the Saint Row games, the singularity Gun and disintegration gun are op, however theirs flaws too them, for one thing the singularity gun blast only last for like 3-5 seconds and the radius it sucks in things is small, since Kenshiro has knowledge of all of these guns he will be completely ready to dodge any of these attacks, remember they both have knowledge over one another, Kenshiro now knows what guns he has, their ammo, their range, etc. Because of Kens above average intelligence and now knowledge of the bosses tech, he will no doubt know that boss will throw out his best guns and start firing at him, he will contain to react quicker than bosses shooting thanks to his highly refined reflexes and not to mention precog. Bosses hax guns maybe on the same level as Kens, but Ken trumps him absolutely everything else.

God-King Superman77 said:
Can't the Boss drain his life force and turn him to gold?
That's if he can hit Ken with them, Ken with the bosses tech knowledge, plus his own precog, and the fact he can go MT and be literally immune to both physical and energy attacks, and once he closes the gap with the boss it's literally over.

Those aren't weapons though, the life force drain is literally telekinesis and since the speed is equalized the Boss's will be able to catch Ken with it, and the turning Ken to gold is a proximity attack, so if Ken ges anywhere near him he turns into a statue

WeeklyBattles said:
Those aren't weapons though, the life force drain is literally telekinesis and since the speed is equalized the Boss's will be able to catch Ken with it, and the turning Ken to gold is a proximity attack, so if Ken ges anywhere near him he turns into a statue
Ken will know if both those and can still hit him from a range while Museo tensei,remember be both have knowledge over one another, so Ken knows exactly what each weapon does and how it works, he knows their lethalness and what to do against them,Ken could still hit from a distance his attacks and Ken only needs one good hit (same with the boss with his hax) however their speed maybe equal, but Kens reaction is still better due to the fact he has precog, and is far more skilled in the art of combat,and like I said before, the boss having knowledge of Kens martial arts won't affect anything since, well he has nothing to protect him from them, and with Kens intellect, he will know which move or at least anticipate what gun he will pull out to finish him, with MT energy attacks will go through him, and he will not go near the range of his gold gun knowing it would cost him his life, so he can spam hits from a distance or even better, disappear form the bosses sight with kukoyoku Ryübu which erases his presence completely,

Grudgeman1706 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Ken will know if both those and can still hit him from a range while Museo tensei,mr,ee be both have knowledge over one another, so Ken knows exactly what each weapon does and how it works, he knows their lethalness and what to do against them,

Again, its not a weapon, its telekinesis, how would he dodge telekinesis?

@weekly sorry i pressed "reply" on accident without finishing my comment, look over it again

Also what is the range of his telekinesis,like I said he can stay away from his telekinesis, or better yet he can hit him while he's using telekinesis. I know that in saints row you can't shoot any weapon while your using telekinesis.

Ah I see, sorry. You're right that they could very easily oneshot each other and that of the two Ken is better in H2H combat, but i wouldn't say that having knowledge of Ken's techniques wouldn't do anything, he could still avoid them and he does have a forcefield if that could help. Also, its not the gun that turns things into gold, its literally an aura that surrounds the Boss that turns anyone in the immediate vicinity into gold. Also don't forget the Boss can create a temporary zero-gravity field by stomping on the ground, can shrink Ken down to the size of an ant, and has a gun with infinite ammo that can spam miniature black holes and another that inflates the target from the inside when its beam comes in contact with them.

The TK extends a few hundred meters at least considering he can pluck low-flying aircrafts out of the sky with it, and considering that speed is equalized the Boss would have a pretty good chance to grab Ken and drain his life force before Ken can do anything.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ah I see, sorry. You're right that they could very easily oneshot each other and that of the two Ken is better in H2H combat, but i wouldn't say that having knowledge of Ken's techniques wouldn't do anything, he could still avoid them and he does have a forcefield if that could help. Also, its not the gun that turns things into gold, its literally an aura that surrounds the Boss that turns anyone in the immediate vicinity into gold. Also don't forget the Boss can create a temporary zero-gravity field by stomping on the ground, can shrink Ken down to the size of an ant, and has a gun with infinite ammo that can spam miniature black holes and another that inflates the target from the inside when its beam comes in contact with them.

The TK extends a few hundred meters at least considering he can pluck low-flying aircrafts out of the sky with it, and considering that speed is equalized the Boss would have a pretty good chance to grab Ken and drain his life force before Ken can do anything.
Solid argument right there, however I also have my own counters for the bosses abilities. For one thing the boss isn't the only one who can create an anti gravity field. Kenshiros anryu tenha turns the entire battle field into darkness and complexity levitates and immobilize the target while they are constantly being drained of their energy. The boss can't do anything in the anryu tenha because it constricts an opponent and completey blinds all of their senses and keeps them above the ground, while letting the user take a free shot, one good hit in it will do the trick.

However how do I counter the gold aura. Like I previously said with that knowledge Ken will know to stay away from the bosses proximity. Preferring to stay in far distances to fight for this one. Also I doubt he has the gold aura constantly on but for safety reason ken will Stay away.

The one flaw I see in all of the bosses Arsenal is he can't use all of his abilities all at once, he will have to switch each gun one at a time, or ability, while using TK he cannot use another gun, and I doubt his life draining attack will kill Ken instantly, considering Ken has dealt with life draining attacks from Hokuto Ryuuken, his accuracy is insane and will highly unlikely miss the boss if he throws an attack at him.

Also they may have equal speed, but Ken still has the better reaction because of his precog, which allows him to see opponents attacks and how it plays out if he attacks or doesn't respond. So his reaction is the better of the too. Because of his hax, no doubt this will be a difficult fight but I still see Ken hitting the boss at least once, giving him the victory here, while boss only needs one hit as well, Kens precog and MT will save him in this fight.

Ok yeah, the Boss cant counter that. His forcefield may be able to protect him from taking damage when it happens though, does ken have an attack that can bypass a forcefield?

No he doesn't have the gold aura on constantly but it can be activated instantly.

Yes this is true, he does have to switch weapons one at a time, and yes it's a gradual life drain.

Well, reactions wouldn't be better but I see what you mean, he would have more of a chance to dodge. Yeah this is a very tough fight, both could easily oneshot each other in several ways.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ok yeah, the Boss cant counter that. His forcefield may be able to protect him from taking damage when it happens though, does ken have an attack that can bypass a forcefield?

No he doesn't have the gold aura on constantly but it can be activated instantly.

Yes this is true, he does have to switch weapons one at a time, and yes it's a gradual life drain.

Well, reactions wouldn't be better but I see what you mean, he would have more of a chance to dodge. Yeah this is a very tough fight, both could easily oneshot each other in several ways.
Do you count aura force fields. He was able to pass through raohs deadly aura force field, and attack through it. Even if he can't with the bosses. If his force field can be taken down with bullets or explosions. I think Kens ki blast can definitely penetrate through his shields. If his shields are equal to his AP for fairness sake. Ken is still much higher in attack.

Eh, sometimes they're the same thing but considering the Boss has actual Aura abilities and Forcefield is considered a different ability I don't think it would be the same. And the Forcefield can deflect bullets, explosions, energy attacks, and physical damage without the forcefield itself being damaged

Back