• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

The Leader of the Omni-Joke Nexus Army stopped and turned to the entity who also proceeded to herald a new army . They gathered the power of the Omni-Everythng, but was stopped by Riley and TCC. "You go back to Danielle's side... That man.... is OURS... okay ? Yugi you head back with them in case they target Danielle next ... No matter what... We can't let her be aware of her powers " .They nodded and started heading back while Riley and The Crying Child walked towards the oncoming army & it's leader

" While we may not need our Overseer abilities.... This is a very formidable opponent. Be careful ... I'll head for it's leader... If its who I believe it will be a difficult fight. You fight the army " . Riley nodded, summoning her Anto-Joke Debate Blade and proceeded to fight. Meanwhile, The Crying Child used her new transportation technique to appear in front of the armies' newest leader. She glared before asking " I hope you don't think I'm unaware of whom you are... Why would one of the Spectrals side with the Combine ? " .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The Leader of the Omni-Joke Nexus Army stopped and turned to the entity who also proceeded to herald a new army . They gathered the power of the Omni-Everythng, but was stopped by Riley and TCC. "You go back to Danielle's side... That man.... is OURS... okay ? Yugi you head back with them in case they target Danielle next ... No matter what... We can't let her be aware of her powers " .They nodded and started heading back while Riley and The Crying Child walked towards the oncoming army & it's leader
" While we may not need our Overseer abilities.... This is a very formidable opponent. Be careful ... I'll head for it's leader... If its who I believe it will be a difficult fight. You fight the army " . Riley nodded, summoning her Anto-Joke Debate Blade and proceeded to fight. Meanwhile, The Crying Child used her new transportation technique to appear in front of the armies' newest leader. She glared before asking " I hope you don't think I'm unaware of whom you are... Why would one of the Spectrals side with the Combine ? " .
"Spectrals? You associate me with a nonexistent group!? Ah," The Godmode King simply responds as he changes his colors.

Eistibus3F3
"There. Now do I look like a "Spectral!?" The Godmode King continues.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oooh, no, not you!" He then went straight for a decap.
"Even if you do that, nothing will happen to me!" Mayron shouts, instantly activating a zodiac shield in front of him that easily deflects the shot. He then dropkicks and suplexes Boris in quick sucession.

"Get a better argument fat ************." I say, punching him and somehing happens. I then blackmail Mayron, prsventing him from arguing, and only being able to say I am blackmailed.

10 hours later me and Dark are fihting through the combine, until we see some synth units that could kill both of us easily.

"I think you know what to do, we have 1 of 2 options. I either use my spirit animal Joseph Joestar and run away from every problem I havetactical retreat, or we fuse. Pick which option." I say.

Riley smirked. " This Combine is pretty influential to say the least ... To have invoked Son Goku to force his hand... Interesting " . She said, before continu9ng to smash some of the Combine ranks.

The Crying Child was about to walk towards him, when all of a sudden she didn't have time to block an oncoming punch that sent her spiraling.... But otherwise unhurt.

A Man with a Black Robe, wearing the Combine symbol, appeared beside the Godmode King. You could feel the malicious aura. Beside him... His pets that he created alternate versions of the originals and massively improved upon them. Each of them had Red Eyes and a Black malicioud aura. The characters were:

• Thanos (Exaggerated) , Final Pam , and The most Powerful Characers of JBW besides the ones known here.
They were treated almost like lap dogs. "Sorry my liege... I was busy gathering these puppets for you. They will only obey the commands of the Combine . Now... Time to destroy these peasants and reign chaos. My superior slaves... I utilize my ancient jokecraftian Magic .... Destroy them. Bring the Great Mother, that child to me. With her under my Jokecraftian Magic the Combine will win this absolutely, and our king will return to his godlike state once again ! " . Then. Each of them lunged at The opposition.

Riley intercepted Final Pam and proceeded to trade blows. Thanos utilized the Infinity Gauntlet but was hard countered by Yugi's deck and they proceeded to go at it. The others headed for the one jearest to Danielle. The army tried to fight them but they were getting pummeled due to the Nexus powerup being temporary. They needed some good help or they would make it to Danielle.

Boris got pissed off. "THANOOOOOOOOOOS!" He shouted, almost sounding like a Viking. He charged at Thanos, axe in hand as it was struck by red lightning.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris got pissed off. "THANOOOOOOOOOOS!" He shouted, almost sounding like a Viking. He charged at Thanos, axe in hand as it was struck by red lightning.
Son Goku jumped in front of Boris and fired off a Kamehameha that slammed into Boris's axe and sent it off course. Meanwhile, the Godmode King nodded to this new being as another appeared beside him. The leader of the Combine Army beside the being that had just shown up, a technological monstrosity.

Decimus.

Gallery 2367 23 12282
"We thank you dearly for your assistance." Decimus nodded.

Boris then spawned the same axe in his hand, charging himself with red lightning. He shouted loudly, akin to a warrior. "If I can't rest, I'll hunt those un-right! For no darkness will outdo my might! For I have the cure, the undying light! Now perish, for I am evil's blight!"

The Jokecraftian Sorceress merely giggled. " No problem my Lords... " . She said, revealing under her cloak who she truly was. A majestic black haired beauty with pale skin and cold blank eyes. " They will all perish eventually. Now... Who can possibly stand in our way now ? The strongest across the Nexus is at our command. It is only a matter oftime before victory is ours to claim.... " .

"Ooooh, you really wanna do it that way!? Alright, let's party!" He said, swinging his axe around. Then he started to tear up. This was his last battle, wasn't it?

Riley just looked at The Crying Child, who looked back at her. There was no time to be playing around. As much as it pained them, they needed to unleash their full capabilities. Danielle was in danger and they knew all was lost if she was controlled. The Crying Child activated the full extent of her base powers, and proceeded to lolstomp Final Pam's superior copy and turned it to dust upon it touching her . Riley onshotted the entire army she was originaly fighting against with her Overseer powers turned on completely, and Yugi oneshotted Thanos after unlocking his Overseer powers. They then beat back all the entities the Jokecraftian Sorceress summoned, much to her surprise and disgust.

The Jokecraftian Sorceress stated "They are the Overseers... This was a extreme oversight on my part. Sadly, we don't have anything in the Omni-Joke Nexus that can deal with such forces in the Combine... However... That doesn't mean we can't do this" . With that, a little girl was already beside them, held upward. It was Danielle. While they were distracted, she was taken from the base.

"Give up your Overseer powers to our Lord... If you don't...She dies " . She said, yanking her out to the forefront so that she can be seen by all those currently. Danielle had a look of being completely scared on her face. She didn't know why she was being sarificed... She wasn't special in her own eyes. The Overseers of Omni-Everything didn't know what to do as all three of them was shown to be there right now, facing the Jokecraftian Sorceress.

The Crying Child had no other choice. If she really was The Great Mother, if she called out the name of her world... Perhaps it would summon Danielle's other self. It was worth a try, at least " Creator of Zen'O no World.... Creator of Omni-Impossibility... Show us the Joke-Debating Concept Ignoring Miracles... Bring to us a vessel of victory".

Daniellel held herself tightly as a faint golden light luminated from her. It seems whatever within her answered the call, hence her powers activating. Before they could atempt to absorb her, a Golden Dragon was seen ascending from the heavens, it's power considering Boundless in comparison to the whole of the Omni-Joke Nexus, and was even shaking it upon the presence of merely it's avatar being seen above it, as the full thing was within Danielle.

Smaug the golden by ijur d98vg6k-pre
Towering in height that would make the Exaggerated Super Shenron like comparing an Ant to the Omni-Joke Nexus... Despite being an Avatar... It roared an impossible roar, then proceeded to fire a beam of joke-debate transcending blast upon them. The Jokecraftian Sorceress barely had time to teleport the Combine away from the blast, while throwing Danielle towards the others with hatred, which caused one of the Soldeirs to pick her up.

"... If we cannot have her, no one can. Destroy them all " . Jokecraftian Sorceress said, allowing herself to join the charge against them. The Crying Child stated "Look... " . She said, as the very Golden Dragon roared once again, shining it's presence upon those against the Combine. The Light of the Dragon was empowering everyone against the Combine that was currently here or to be here , giving them Overseer of Omni-Everything related amps to each entity . It was time to fight back with extreme force.

Riley cracked her knuckles.. Her Overseer mode flaring with more energy since it was an Overseer x Overseer amp to those who were already an Overseer prior to the amping . " Your biggest mistake was gunning for her while we knew how to activate her abilities... Whelp... Let's see how resilient you all are " . She said, as the Overseers all charged first against the supposed Leaders of the Army of the Combine.

Riley just looked at The Crying Child, who looked back at her. There was no time to be playing around. As much as it pained them, they needed to unleash their full capabilities. Danielle was in danger and they knew all was lost if she was controlled. The Crying Child activated the full extent of her base powers, and proceeded to lolstomp Final Pam's superior copy and turned it to dust upon it touching her . Riley onshotted the entire army she was originaly fighting against with her Overseer powers turned on completely, and Yugi oneshotted Thanos after unlocking his Overseer powers. They then beat back all the entities the Jokecraftian Sorceress summoned, much to her surprise and disgust.

The Jokecraftian Sorceress stated "They are the Overseers... This was a extreme oversight on my part. Sadly, we don't have anything in the Omni-Joke Nexus that can deal with such forces in the Combine... However... That doesn't mean we can't do this" . With that, a little girl was already beside them, held upward. It was Danielle. While they were distracted, she was taken from the base.

"Give up your Overseer powers to our Lord... If you don't...She dies " . She said, yanking her out to the forefront so that she can be seen by all those currently. Danielle had a look of being completely scared on her face. She didn't know why she was being sarificed... She wasn't special in her own eyes. The Overseers of Omni-Everything didn't know what to do as all three of them was shown to be there right now, facing the Jokecraftian Sorceress.

The Crying Child had no other choice. If she really was The Great Mother, if she called out the name of her world... Perhaps it would summon Danielle's other self. It was worth a try, at least " Creator of Zen'O no World.... Creator of Omni-Impossibility... Show us the Joke-Debating Concept Ignoring Miracles... Bring to us a vessel of victory".

Daniellel held herself tightly as a faint golden light luminated from her. It seems whatever within her answered the call, hence her powers activating. Before they could atempt to absorb her, a Golden Dragon was seen ascending from the heavens, it's power considering Boundless in comparison to the whole of the Omni-Joke Nexus, and was even shaking it upon the presence of merely it's avatar being seen above it, as the full thing was within Danielle.
Towering in height that would make the Exaggerated Super Shenron like comparing an Ant to the Omni-Joke Nexus... Despite being an Avatar... It roared an impossible roar, then proceeded to fire a beam of joke-debate transcending blast upon them. The Jokecraftian Sorceress barely had time to teleport the Combine away from the blast, while throwing Danielle towards the others with hatred, which caused one of the Soldeirs to pick her up.

"... If we cannot have her, no one can. Destroy them all " . Jokecraftian Sorceress said, allowing herself to join the charge against them. The Crying Child stated "Look... " . She said, as the very Golden Dragon roared once again, shining it's presence upon those against the Combine. The Light of the Dragon was empowering everyone against the Combine that was currently here or to be here , giving them Overseer of Omni-Everything related amps to each entity . It was time to fight back with extreme force.

Riley cracked her knuckles.. Her Overseer mode flaring with more energy since it was an Overseer x Overseer amp to those who were already an Overseer prior to the amping . " Your biggest mistake was gunning for her while we knew how to activate her abilities... Whelp... Let's see how resilient you all are " . She said, as the Overseers all charged first against the supposed Leaders of the Army of the Combine.

Daniel looked at his window. He noticed The Golden Dragon. Well, here we go again... he said, teleporting to the dragon's location.

The Golden Dragon didn't share any hints of malicious nature towards Daniel.... In-fact, sensing this, it proceeded to telepathically communicate with the Daniel in question "To what ends am I considered a threat to you ... I only serve the will of the Great Mother ... Who is on your side " . It said, pointing telepathically to Danielle, the little girl cowering in fear. " However... It'd be best not to tell her about this unless she's emotionally ready " .

Smaug the golden by ijur d98vg6k-pre

As they approach, the Godmode King sighs, and steps in front of them. "Bothersome pests." He says as he slams his weapon into the ground, conjuring a massive zodiac disk that launches... well, imagine thousands of Ultimate Demon Spiral Heat Rays and Heavenly Spiral Rays, except that the former lasers are red in color and the latter lasers are gold in color, being launched at the Overseers.

The sheer force of the barrage slams the Overseers around like rag dolls. "Behold, the power of a true GOD!" The Godmode King preaches as he approaches Riley and begins brutally ragdolling her before unleashing a laser directly into her chest, launching her away.

The Jokecraftian Sorceress was ragdolling TCC in the meanwhile. While the two seemed evenly matched, the Sorceress was too strong. With one attack she along with the others were sent flying alongside the Godmode King.

It definitely weren't expecting this type of power. The Overseers were ragdolled as expected, but they weren't knocked out either. They knew this wouldn't be enough to fight the King or the Sorceress, much less both simultaneously. So, they decided to risk it all. Riley telepathically communicated with Danielle, pleading her to come to the battle.

Danielle was scared out of her wits. She wasn't sure if she was anywhere bear important enough to fit for everything. But then Riley stated " You are the Great Mother.... Queen of Omni-Impossibility ... Come to us Great Mother.... Awaken ! ".

Danielle's eyes went from scared to merely just a simple glare. Her crying stopped, almost as if a sudden switch was turned, to let the one she held back so long loose... Her truest self. Her hair was as white as snow, far different from the blonde hair she previously had. However, her wardrobe was n golden robe filled with blye butterflies on it. She got up, but despite being so far away, you can tell she was heading towards the opposition slowly.

The Sorceress was amused. " You.... Little girl.... Think you can stop the King ? What.... HUBRIS !!! " . She said, charging with intent to kill . But she merely stated in a voice clearly not the girl's own " I do not see a king... Only a blasphemer " . The Sorceress tried to hit her with the staff, but her aura shattered it up9n contact, and with one wave she was evaporated.

" We will see... Which pf us is considered as a real God ? If you onow your power.... Show it to me " .

Boris was absolutely terrified at this point. "The mother of all gods! Oh, please, no! I don't wanna get killed that badly!"

The Jokecraftian Sorceress was ragdolling TCC in the meanwhile.
While the two seemed evenly matched, the Sorceress was too strong. With one attack she along with the others were sent flying alongside the Godmode King.

It definitely weren't expecting this type of power. The Overseers were ragdolled as expected, but they weren't knocked out either. They knew this wouldn't be enough to fight the King or the Sorceress, much less both simultaneously. So, they decided to risk it all. Riley telepathically communicated with Danielle, pleading her to come to the battle.

Danielle was scared out of her wits. She wasn't sure if she was anywhere bear important enough to fit for everything. But then Riley stated " You are the Great Mother.... Queen of Omni-Impossibility ... Come to us Great Mother.... Awaken ! ".

Danielle's eyes went from scared to merely just a simple glare. Her crying stopped, almost as if a sudden switch was turned, to let the one she held back so long loose... Her truest self. Her hair was as white as snow, far different from the blonde hair she previously had. However, her wardrobe was n golden robe filled with blye butterflies on it. She got up, but despite being so far away, you can tell she was heading towards the opposition slowly.

The Sorceress was amused. " You.... Little girl.... Think you can stop the King ? What.... HUBRIS !!! " . She said, charging with intent to kill . But she merely stated in a voice clearly not the girl's own " I do not see a king... Only a blasphemer " . The Sorceress tried to hit her with the staff, but her aura shattered it up9n contact, and with one wave she was evaporated.

" We will see... Which pf us is considered as a real God ? If you onow your power.... Show it to me " .
The Godmode King was... not happy to see the death of his subordinate, to say the least. He stepped forward. "You think this is over? It has only just begun. You are nothing. The echo of a false god. I will break you in half and set your skull upon my throne when I regain my former strength."

Decimus attempted to intervene--"No! You cannot! This woman is--!"

"Not to me." The Godmode King cut him off, before turning his attention back to the Great Mother. "Weak mortal. The remnant power of all existence itself does not course through your veins. Yet, you try, in a mad scramble for power... for identity." He slammed his weapon into the ground, creating a massive zodiac disk that spilled darkness forth as tentacles slowly drew out of the portal as the screams of the damned fill the air. One of the tentacles comes down and flattens an Omni-Joke Nexus Army legion with ease. The Combine forces there back away nervously as the tentacle draws away ominously, before the creature emerges from the portal and is revealed in its entirety.

Original
(Like this, but with a snake's tail.)

"Your words are nothing but the pitiful cries of those without strength. Come to me... and I shall enlighten you!" The Godmode King screamed as the monstrosity shrieked and launched itself at the opposition facing him.

Boris looked upwards, knowing what to do. He started to chant what seemed to be nonsense, as something was coming out of a portal. This was a monster, a true titan. It was HE, the ruler of emperors, L
o
rd
English.

(Instead, lets just merge them. Both are leaders, Breen is just the head of the combine, and has 10 leaders below him, including Decimus.)

The Golden Dragon didn't share any hints of malicious nature towards Daniel.... In-fact, sensing this, it proceeded to telepathically communicate with the Daniel in question "To what ends am I considered a threat to you ... I only serve the will of the Great Mother ... Who is on your side " . It said, pointing telepathically to Danielle, the little girl cowering in fear. " However... It'd be best not to tell her about this unless she's emotionally ready " .
Daniel tells the Dragon: "Don't worry, I won't tell her, and I won't hurt you."

"I dont know if this will do shit against a supposed time lord, but, Mr Patch : The World!" I yell, stopping time, and throwing infinite spin balls at L
o
rd
English

The Godmode King was... not happy to see the death of his subordinate, to say the least. He stepped forward. "You think this is over? It has only just begun. You are nothing. The echo of a false god. I will break you in half and set your skull upon my throne when I regain my former strength."

"Not to me." The Godmode King cut him off, before turning his attention back to the Great Mother. "Weak mortal. The remnant power of all existence itself does not course through your veins. Yet, you try, in a mad scramble for power... for identity." He slammed his weapon into the ground, creating a massive zodiac disk that spilled darkness forth as tentacles slowly drew out of the portal as the screams of the damned fill the air. One of the tentacles comes down and flattens an Omni-Joke Nexus Army legion with ease. The Combine forces there back away nervously as the tentacle draws away ominously, before the creature emerges from the portal and is revealed in its entirety.

Original

"Your words are nothing but the pitiful cries of those without strength. Come to me... and I shall enlighten you!" The Godmode King screamed as the monstrosity shrieked and launched itself at the opposition facing him.

Hey look a empty room

PublicMinority87 said:
(Instead, lets just merge them. Both are leaders, Breen is just the head of the combine, and has 10 leaders below him, including Decimus.)
Decimus is mechanical Breen with cybernetics.

Original

The Godmode King smacked Danielle down to the ground. She didn't seem hurt at all.

Original

The Godmode King smacked Danielle down to the ground. She didn't seem hurt at all.

"UGH. WHY WON'T YOU DIE?" The Godmode King said.

Then, something formed in the sky. A gigantic tentacle came crashing down as a shifting mass appeared in the sky. This was Ch├íos├ívratheós, the god of dinosaurs.

Back