• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

Noticing they were being looked at, The Child hid behind Riley, poking her head out marginally. Riley just waved at Boris, not in the least bit as scared as her friend right here..

"Oh, I get it. I'm a freak, aren't I? Yeah, I'm a freak now? And while being depressed? Yeah, that doesn't hurt." He says, trying not to cry.

The Child looked visibly sunned. She... hurt this person in a significant way ? She didn't intend to... She was just scared of people in general. Her eyes started to water in response, sobbing quietly mumurring how the person wasn't a freak at all.... and that she was wrong for doing what she did.

Riley just hook her head. " Don't mind her. She doesn't view you as a freak... She's just scared of people in general.. Been like that for years. As for yourself.... You are nowhere near a freak. Being a freak requires one to be both horrifying in spirit and intentions... Which you seem to be neither . Besides... Considering what I've become in recent years.... I have no right to judge anyone being a 'freak' . And neither does she..." . She said, pointing at The Child "... If my intuition is telling me right ".

"Okay, thanks." He then turned around and tossed a sword towards them. It stabbed the floor. "I myself believe I'm an abomination, so do it. Cut my head off, let it roll."

The Child shivered at essentially the mention of decapitation of an individual . While she didn't want to hurt his feelings at not wanting to do it, the very idea of doing so to another (living?) being is almost impossible to her. She shook her small frame at the mere thought of doing something like that.

Riley sighed to The Child. " Honestly you are even more squirmish before I was trained by Hatoshi. " . She looks over at the man. "I can do a bit more than that" . At the snap of a finger, hundreds of millions of anti-joke swords were materialized, glitching in and out of existence. With a point of the finger, they swarmed, aiming specifically for the head to test his theory. If this doesn't suceed... She'll just revive him or something... Since this wasn't intended to kill or anyhing.

Riley did as asked. WIth a snap of her fingers, the joke swords all came at him. If he really did want to, and they could sense it, they would impale him millions of times over until he resurrected. If not, they would fly back to the owner. She never thought she'd actually hurt someone over something like this... But if it's what he wanted... Who was she to refuse such a offer ?

The Child shook a bit, shuddering a bit at the carnage. She never once imagined she woul dsee something so.... horrifingly brutal taking place. Almost as if every horror movie she has ever seen all of a sudden came to life this very day. She felt like fainting honestly.

He then got impaled millions of times over as the swords...disappeared? Boris got back up, fell to his knees, and started to sob.

Riley shook her head. " I thought so.... You actually want to die Mister.... I'm sorry you never said your name " . She said in a rther morbid way, being very thoughtful about this rather awkward change of subject. If it was the case... It would explain the amount of negative emotions flowing through him. It was of a desire to end his constant cycle of torture and despair...To outlive those you care

The Child wished she could do something to help this person's pain. Something in her psyche told her maybe she could, but she shook her head. She was just a normal little girl. The best she could do really is just stay out of everyone's way and hope not to somehow be a bother in the process.

"Nice to meet you Mister Boris. Now.... What to do about your .... 'sensitive' situation ? " . She said, thinking rather hard on it. She could go FP and attempt to kill... But it won't really help much and she'd rather not do so and risk The Child awakening her powers just yet. She looked over at The Child, but then shook her head. She wasn't ready. For all her unlimited power, she had no idea she even has it. Even The Crying Child knew how to use it better... and she was far weaker than what RIley is now. However, she knew something could work. She created a crystal ball that had the potential energy of all joke-characters to be or not to be in the wikia's history... Except for The Child, which wouldn't work as it would blow up. It was a special technique she learned. "Here is a Joke 8-Ball. It's something I learned... It draws on the potential of everyone present... Except one of us... Yo make a wish come to fruition. So... I wish for you to be able to die whenever you feel like doing so ".

The Ball lighted up a bit, sending a shockwave of unlimited joke power throughout the totality of the place, giving the powerful eight ball some pressure. It read on the ball, then loudedly stated "Your Wish is Graned. Boris, the threat of the 4th Dimension can kill himself permanently if he desires to. Good day ". The ball shattered into shards of light, not harmful to anyone present.

"There we go... You should be good. I don't personally want you dead... But now you have an option in case you want to go that route".

The Child was dazed by the light emitted from the 8-Ball, but she didn't want Boris to die. No life deserved to perish... Whether it be those who wished themselves gone or has no other options. Maybe she felt she was selfish, but she always felt this way for the longest time. With puppy dog eyes, she stated " Please... Mister.... Please don't die."

Boris then smiled. "Well, it sucks when you come from the fifth dimension, and I'm just gonna have to say, not to mention, it really sucks big time being immortal, it's a deep, dark place with no true morals." He said, almost sounding like a poem.

Riley knows the feeling. She honestly does. After the destruction of her world, due to being an Overseer over the concept of Jokes afer being trained.... She had to go on without the world of World's Beyond, outliving everyone. She managed to escape her fate of death... But at what cost ? "Death is the window to true freedom for people unable to do so normally. I get this Mister Boris... WHich is why I was more than happy to assist you with it "

The Child was seen merely looking at the scee. She knew it was very likely he would go for the chance to end it all. It was selfish of her to assume otherwise, but she can't help but feel sad how she couldn't do anything. Sure, Riley was able to do something, but she couldn't

???: Riley... It's been a good while since I've seen you.

Riley looked a bit surprised at the voice of someone eerily familiar to her. She turned around slowly, to see a spiky haired person wielding a duel disk. She just smirked a bit. "Atem... Yugi... Looks like both of you are here safely.... And it looks like you two ascended to Overseer of Joke-Battles Wikia status as I have... as Expected".

Atem was currently in control, and smirked slightly. " Hatoshi & Hitomi have done so... But they haven't arrived yet. I've heard the whole thing... It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Boris ". He said, giving him a thumbs up in response.

The Child looked a bit startled by all the sudden people. RIley saw this and introduced Yugi o her. He felt what Riley felt fromt he beginning, but made no comment as the look of her face was that of a startled little girl.

From within: Yugi and Atem were talking with Riley about what they felt from The Child... and wondering if hey should do anything about it while it was still controllable.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@MaxForward

Riley was seen interested by the aspect of battle yet again. She looked over at The Child and helped her get her bearings. Riley subconsciously believed she was a very important little girl. Once this was achieved , she proceeded to ask The Child to wait a bit. She then touches Daniel's shoulder. " Daniel... It's been a spell. Do you have any idea what's going on here ? " . She said, a purple orbs of immense power in her otherhand, charging up to fire at whatever threat comes her way. The Child wondered the same thing, but was too shy to mention anything.
"Uhh, what?" Daniel said.

Riley puffed her cheeks out like a child would. ".... Well then. I guess I've been gone for a few eons... But I expected Mr.Kool Aid to have recognized me easily... Oh well " She said, shrugging her shoulders and then proceeded to say. " Can you at least fill me in on what I missed ? "

The Child meanwhile was completely unknowing on how to proceed from here. She was about as lost as a little girl lost at a supermarket. New faces at every turn, the only consolidation was herself and perhaps the two others she met. Other than that, and someone unnamed that has been with her since the beginningless beginning, she was practically alone.

Riley just shook her head. " You are a God-Like entity... Getting drunk shouldn't really effect you... But I guess that is your choice ? " . She said, shruging slightly.

Yugi was still conversing with Atem about what Riley just finished telling them. They may have found whom they were looking for.

The Child looked at Boris and started to tear up again "S... sir ? Ar... Are you okay ? " . She said in a nervous stutter, holding onto a teddy bear that seemingly

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Riley puffed her cheeks out like a child would. ".... Well then. I guess I've been gone for a few eons... But I expected Mr.Kool Aid to have recognized me easily... Oh well " She said, shrugging her shoulders and then proceeded to say. " Can you at least fill me in on what I missed ? "

The Child meanwhile was completely unknowing on how to proceed from here. She was about as lost as a little girl lost at a supermarket. New faces at every turn, the only consolidation was herself and perhaps the two others she met. Other than that, and someone unnamed that has been with her since the beginningless beginning, she was practically alone.
"Oh Riley! I've forgotten about you!" Daniel said. He then realized that The Child was feeling sad. "Are you okay buddy?" Daniel said in a worried voice.

" Ah ! There we go.... I know being the Overseer of Omni-Everything makes me a lot harder to recognize than before... But believe me I'm the same as ever. " .Riley said, with a small huff to her voice, letting him know she didn't appreciate being forgotten. However, she put her tongue out her mouth for a minute. "'ll forgive you... For now" . As she heard Daniel speak to The Child, she smiled. " Danielle... This is Daniel... Wow your names are similar" .

Danielle, formerly known as only The Child, turned at the mentioning of her name. She waved shyly at Daniel, whispering in a delicate yet impossibly cute girlish tone "H...Hi"... only sticking her hand up very slightly with a bend of the arm,her hair covering her left eye out of pure timidness. It was pretty much a habit whenever she got too overwhelmed. She nodded to Daniel, and pointed at Mister Boris, who was about to throw up now.

Riley made a bag appear over Boris so that if disaster striked, he'd have some place to place the contents of his stomach into. RIley looked up at Daniel, as the bluish energy of the Omni-Everything pulsated at her command. " Let's just say a lot happened since we last met"

Boris then hurled up into the bag for 30 seconds straight. He got it all out, tied the bag up, and started to sob a bit.

The Child looked at Boris in sadness and deep understanding. She wanted desperately to assist him, to tell him everything was okay. "I'm...Worthless". Her self-negativity reached a boiling point, causing her to faint. "... I... I'm sorry for not being able to... help..". A column of golden light surrounded the girl... a form of metamorphosis taking place, and something clearly different about her... As she now has White hair and seemingly emerald eyes that were meant to stare into anyone's soul.... But it was not of judgement... But of a all-powerful... motherly love:

The Inner Child
Riley was stunned. So was Yugi. All of their theories upon her power being just that far above them conceptually was true to the bone. While they sensed no malicious intent or wrongdoing, they could tell this girl could perform the Ultimate and Impossible Miracles: Things only the one who created the concept of Omni-Impossibility can ever possibly use.

Riley muttered " The... The Great Mother... The Creator of Omni-Impossibility She's... real. She's completely real ! " .

This possessed Danielle seemingly dissappeared for the moment, untracable by any eye movement. Even the Overseers of Omni-Everything didn't even see her move as she was already beside Boris, an kind smile of acceptance on her face. Her warm brilliant aura matching the goodness Danielle was too afraid to unleash in full in fear of rejection.

"Boris... Do you desire a Miracle my Son ?" . She asked in the most motherly voice possible, willing to accept any answer she gave. All people she considered her children in one form or another, as all deserve her love and nourishment. Nothing was impossible, everything acheivable. All he needed to do... was answer honestly to the whims of his heart.

"....." Boris just stood there, sad. "Over the years, I've taken lives! Millions in my sights have died! I can't stand it any longer! I get weaker, they get stronger!" He said, singing a bit. "Opportunities to the right of me, but guns to the left I see! Over and out, I'm being beat, yet my life will never be complete!" He stopped, breathing in and out, before sobbing. "I just want...one last chance...to be forgiven. I just wanna see my loved ones once more."

The Great Mother, now reborn in the body of a little girl, just smiled as the man known as Boris went through his little rant. She understood his pain. "... Your pain and suffering will be quenched. Your loved ones will be seen again... Not re-created... But reborn ! " . With that exclaimation, a hand was up in the air. It would see as if the Primal Concepts predating even the concept of Jokes-Battles and Joke-Debates obeyed her whims like a puppy would it's master, reform the lost loved ones of the one known as Boris. As they were successfully reformed, their eyes watered upon seeing their most loved one again... and went to him with tears forming and hearts heavily worn out.

Riley mumurred " The... Omni-Joke Miracle... She really is the Great Mother . Danielle must have really liked Boris to do this for him...". She said, wiping a tear about how beautiful the scene looked. It was literally like looking at goodness personified, and that was a blessing to behold in and of itself.

Atem smiled a bit, looking to the sky as he held up the Millennium Puzzle in praise. Yugi held it up spiritually, as both began to say "Thank you Horakthy for allowing me to see this moment with my own eye... For the beauty and purity of the Great Mother is ours to behold" .

A With that, her features dissappeared back into the form of the little girl known as Danielle, looking around wondering what happened. She saw Boris with people she didn't know, but felt somehow she had a role in his happiness... Somehow. COnfused yet significantly happier, she walked back to her corner of the area.

Meanwhile, a Malevolent Force from afar knew for a fact that the target has been sighted, and they were going to use that power for later use to assimilate all things into... the Great Mother has been tainted by negativity before... Albeit it was excruciating work and they had to do it without her awareness or she'd shrug it off like warm water being used in a shower. However... That is a tale for another day...

Boris smiled, happy. His pain was over with, he got to see them again. "Thank you, dearly..." He said, but then something made them fade away. Boris saw this, and then...he wasn't sad. He shouted, but he wasn't sad. This was pure rage.

Yugi and Riley were confused. "The Great Mother gave only healing and protection... Not to take it away like some heartless maniac". Yugi stated, looking about the rageful entity we see before him. ".... Oh no.... :" RIley said, while trying to figure out why the Great Mother did that. Then a realization hit her like a truck. " It wasn't the Great Mother... It was ..."

Yugi just shook his head. " We'll have time for that later ". He said, placing his duel disk out in response to make sure nothing ludicrous happens due to blinding rage. " Boris... Don't do anything you shouldn't... ".

Danielle was both scared and confused on what could've happened. She didn't think she did anything other than faint so she didn't even know that she was both the cause of his temporary happiness and sudden sadness. If she knew this, she might actually have died of stress.

"Who did this!? Who did thiiiiiis!?" He said, as the multiverse started to collapse due to the sheer rage flowing forth. He then sensed something behind him. "RIGHT BEHIND YOU." Said a dark toned voice as it flicked him, sending him flying. HOSTLESS was back.

Riley caught Boris with telekenesis to avoid him flying too far. She looked with a bit of determination, and some with disgust. " I expected something like this coming from you ... HOSTLESS ". She said almost with bitter taste in her mouth.

Yugi looked at him " This is the entity Matthew had trouble wth prior to becoming an Overseer.... Talk about horrible timing " . He said, bracing himself for war. They left their Overseer powers back to the base literally moments prior ... So they weren't anywhere near as powerful as they had with them.

Danielle looked very scared at the sight of HOSTLESS..... His darkness being the very thing she fears the most. She hid behind Riley in response, her legs almost giving out due to shaking in fear.

"YOU WILL ALL FALL. I BET IT." He said, but then saw Boris breaking the reality barrier as he zoomed towards HOSTLESS.

"You son of a biiiiiii-"

"OH, S**T."

Boris then struck HOSTLESS in the face twice as he grabbed the bear and hit him in his forehead with his knee. HOSTLESS got up as he bit onto Boris' arm, listening for any screaming. There was nothing, as Boris drew something.

"You like rage, correct? Say hello to my little friend!" He said, drawing out The Hulk.

Yugi and RIley both were interested by the aspect of Hulk returning. " That should keep HOSTLESS busy momentarily. We must do something equally as ambitious. Before they can say anything, she looked at her. " Can we hold your hand, Danielle. We want to help Boris ". Danielle felt a bit of hesitation, but she nodded and place her hand there. The same golden energy that empowered her came to them, temporarily giving them Overseer of Omni-Everything powers just for a split second. They chanted "Throughout the Man-Layered World of the Omni-Everything, we summon from it's depths warriors capable of protecting the world with his powers. We allow Hulk to utilize the fullest extent of his Rage.... To become the instrument of his God's Wrath... We allow him to be Gethuselah ! " .

If this were to suceed, Hulk would become his 1-A key all of a sudden.

I then cut both of Krogar's arms off, as well as the legs. I then disembosel Krogar, and jam thumbtacks in his eyes. After 15 hours of suffering I cut off the head.

"HUUUUUULK SMAAAAAAASH!" He then pummeled HOSTLESS over and over and over as HOSTLESS grabbed his arm, trying to bend it over. The two yelled out, as Hulk punched HOSTLESS over and over in the face. HOSTLESS then grabbed Hulk and tossed him away.

"ONTO YOU." He said, looking at Boris. "Oooooooh, f**k."

I then go into Wallace Breen's base of operations, but, when I try to sneak, the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the combine. I kill them with a silenced SMG, and call Daniel."Hrrrrnnh, Daniel, I'm trying to sneak around, but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the combine." I say, however, little do I know that thsey werent after me.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then go into Wallace Breen's base of operations, but, when I try to sneak, the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the combine. I kill them with a silenced SMG, and call Daniel."Hrrrrnnh, Daniel, I'm trying to sneak around, but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the combine." I say, however, little do I know that thsey werent after me.
"Uhh, I'm trying to take a nap, what's going on here?" Daniel said in a tired voice.

Back