• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Current Ruling on YouTube profiles and other issues 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so should I try to insert it into the Editing Rules page?

However, take note that the text previously registered as a false positive by our slur filter, so I had to temporarily disable it in order to be able to submit the post.

Meaning: It might register as a false positive again, so I am unable to make the edit.

I have asked about the problem in the Dev wiki, but not received a reply yet.

So should I try to make the edit, and hope that it is not blocked by the filter?

Antvasima said:
So should I try to make the edit, and hope that it is not blocked by the filter?
I think trying try to make the edit is good option.

I suppose so.

@All

Is there anything left to do here or should I close this thread?

Like @GojiBoyForever said, there is nothing left to do so the thread can closed.

I suppose we should have a thread to discuss which should go and which should stay?

ThePixelKirby said:
I suppose we should have a thread to discuss which should go and which should stay?
True, I think we should discuss in another thread about what profiles and verses should still stay or would be deleted.

Okay. Feel free to link to it here. Then I can close this.

This thread does list quite a few of the Youtube profiles that are in jeopardy. Should we make a new one, though?

A new thread with an explanation in the beginning is probably best, yes.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

I would appreciate help with the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back