• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean does the anime really change the overall narrative though? LN Cid fights Beatrix and Iris inside the stadium, anime they go all over the city, ok we can't use those speed feats which cover the city since it wasn't in the LN, end result is the same Cid low diffs both characters. Lets say another feat happens like the LN, idk Cid vs Vampire Queen, we can actually see the characters move unlike the LN, in that case their speed wouldn't contradict anything, seems it could be case by case, not one big stroke of no way anything could ever be accepted.

But anyway i am not really gonna argue it, have much more important things to do.So i won't oppose this, more calcs are always welcome.

I mean does the anime really change the overall narrative though? LN Cid fights Beatrix and Iris inside the stadium, anime they go all over the city, ok we can't use those speed feats which cover the city since it wasn't in the LN, end result is the same Cid low diffs both characters. Lets say another feat happens like the LN, idk Cid vs Vampire Queen, we can actually see the characters move unlike the LN, in that case their speed wouldn't contradict anything, seems it could be case by case, not one big stroke of no way anything could ever be accepted.

But anyway i am not really gonna argue it, have much more important things to do.So i won't oppose this, more calcs are always welcome.
Actually I'm not disregarding overall anime feats. Sorry I should have explained better. Yeah it's case by case if feats are mentioned in the LN and Manga we can use anime counterparts for Calculations.
But current speed scaling should be reworked. I got MHS+ Calculation for Cid but it needs to be accepted first.

High 6-A is accepted.
I mean monologuing about lightning and then lighting up the solar system is a very cool scene.

Probably not usable here though, side note I noticed the anime also makes references here and there to the WN.
I wonder if we should separate key Anime and LN?

I don't follow our Canon rules, so idk, but if Toei Goku has a profile, maybe anime Cid can as well? Can't remember any other profile where the anime version of the character is listed as a key.

But yea the eminence anime has a drastic difference in terms of feats, probably requires a whole discussion thread to decide what to do.

Me & @Godsatoshi23 created this new profile

Back