• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's not outside perception, he just does things that we normally tend not to take notice of similar to a magician performing tricks with "sleight of hand" or by directing your attention elsewhere
Yeah, it would been like that if it was someone else. Here Beatrix(war goddess) against it was said.

Last edited:
I mean Beatrix is said to be a really skilled fighter, battles on Shadow's level, you can predict stuff with mere eyesight, yet it's against her this whole perception stuff comes up, she only reacts to Shadow's attack via instincts which let her react to things she isn't even aware of.

I mean Beatrix is said to be a really skilled fighter, battles on Shadow's level, you can predict stuff with mere eyesight, yet it's against her this whole perception stuff comes up, she only reacts to Shadow's attack via instincts which let her react to things she isn't even aware of.
Sorry who TF is Beatrix 🙂. I am only manga reader

So it will be only instincts and not any resistance for shadow

Last edited:
Simple question, how does Regulas counter normal resistance to time stop and type 4 acausality where events can't proceed beyond the current point of time?

With what? The imperceptibility? Or him messing with analytical prediction? Both? His analytical prediction mess things is different if you try to do it on him he will lead you astray every time to make you see whatever he wants to make you see: i.e getting decapitated if you make that move and seems genuine so it just ends up hindering the opponent. Maybe both lol. I did not even know Kamen Rider was a thing until I saw it on this wiki so it's fine

With what? The imperceptibility? Or him messing with analytical prediction? Both? His analytical prediction mess things is different if you try to do it on him he will lead you astray every time to make you see whatever he wants to make you see: i.e getting decapitated if you make that move and seems genuine so it just ends up hindering the opponent. Maybe both lol. I did not even know Kamen Rider was a thing until I saw it on this wiki so it's fine
Both
And something about million countless precog of simulation/timeline to get the absolute victory

Shadow goes around making Yandere's. I like the Sherry scene, girl is completely obsessed now.

As for Iris, she is totally broken too, she has been raised all her life, believing in her strength, Shadow just completely shatters everything she has built up, and her mind can't accept it.

Rose has been hunted down with no hope in sight, to getting Shadow's power and killing her father, to now just being a number. The whole Rose situation is tragic, she built this whole story in her head about Cid, and is madly in love with him, while Cid has now idea, oh btw this is not the last of this.

Everything revolves around Shadow, he is roleplaying, while people are out here being mentally broken.

i swear this guys is just something else,

he doesn't care about the others, he just do what he wants and he enjoys it, and the choices he make have consequences for the others that are either good or bad, not that he cares of course

like this guy is the defination of egotistic in my opinion, and he can get away from these problems, thanks to his luck and strengh

Aizawa-sensei just created a very unique character, Cid is just build different from the others

Can the latest episode be like calculating the power to destroy the entire capital city? We can see a hole in the top right hand corner that is I am Atomic from the old episodes. Therefore, the last episode's destruction radius will be greater than the previous one.

But because Cid hasn't actually destroyed yet. So I'm not sure if it's possible to use this feat. Is there a section in LN explaining more about this feat?

Can the latest episode be like calculating the power to destroy the entire capital city? We can see a hole in the top right hand corner that is I am Atomic from the old episodes. Therefore, the last episode's destruction radius will be greater than the previous one.

But because Cid hasn't actually destroyed yet. So I'm not sure if it's possible to use this feat. Is there a section in LN explaining more about this feat?
Don't know about the LN but this last episode was almost completely anime original content. Didn't go this way in the manga

There were some creative liberties ie the fight took place all over the city, while it was limited to the stadium in the LN, and the Sherry scene was anime original, but in terms of Shadow's feat, it makes no difference, it's range extended to the whole capital

It’s a torrent of magic, whirling as it floods out of Shadow’s body.

Swallowed up by the magic, the rain stops.

“This can’t… Is this even real…?!”

“This is…impossible.”

The unimaginable force stops Iris and Beatrix in their tracks.

With power like this, annihilating the entire stadium would have been trivial for him.

Iris, Beatrix, and the spectators are all equally helpless in the face of such might.

“Why would I need to flee…?”

Nobody can possibly stop him. They have no choice but to acknowledge that.

“Why…?” asks Iris, her voice shaking. “If you had all that power…you could have killed us whenever you wanted.”

“…I achieved my objective. I have no interest in your lives… The only ones we butcher are our enemies…”

Shadow looks at Iris as he makes his magic converge on his sword.

“Make sure you remember…who your true enemy is.”

With that, Shadow releases the energy into the sky.

A blinding light floods the stadium and spreads out across the entire capital as it blots out the heavens and blasts away the rain clouds.

When it fades, all that’s left is a clear blue sky.

Shadow is nowhere to be seen.

The clouds, the rain, the lightning, and Shadow himself… It’s like they were never even there.

“Remember who my true enemy is…? Shadow. Who are you…?”

Iris gazes up at the cloudless sky as she ruminates on the words with which Shadow left her.-Volume 2, Final Chapter

No, Phantom made a bunch of calcs which are accepted, so anyone here could make a CRT using those, but apparently he had some abilities he wanted to add too.

But he can always add that later, as for me, I am busy doing other stuff, so don't have time to make a CRT.

Anyway we also need stuff from the last episode calc before making a CRT I think.

Iris and Co Move so fast the people around them don't even notice

Worth calcing? Idk

Shadow and Beatrix flash step all over the city

This clip missing out the fact that while doing this, they destroyed several buildings/city blocks? Though with Phantom's calc idk if it will matter, the monster which appeared in the capital and got killed by Alpha withstood Alpha's attack for like 15 seconds, so the logic i guess would be it's durability would scale to that calc, and thus iris who can cut it in half also scales, and Beatrix>Iris.

And then finally I AM ATOMIC potentially destroying the capital

That's all the feats from episode 20 i think.

Back