• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kadokawa seems like they are heavily investing in this series, 5 episodes to adapt like 5 LN chapters, normally we would already be in vol 2 content, but it's very likely the anime only goes up to vol 2 in 20 episodes.

They probably want this to be like the next Overlord, Konosuba etc.

Not complaining, but they kept ignoring their biggest money maker, give me Re:Zero season 3 already

Imagine if Ainz and the others in isekai quartet suddenly sees Yogiri takatou, Ruphas Mafhal and shallow vernal joining them. Chaos.
I mean it's gotta be Kaito, Kuro and Shiro who will join if Isekai at Peace joins the quartet

And well... there's probably less chaos and more like a lot of funni moment coming our way (except Yogiri though, dunno how to insert comedy for the dude)

tfw when Isekai at Peace didn't even have anime yet but I'm fine with this

Imagine if Ainz and the others in isekai quartet suddenly sees Yogiri takatou, Ruphas Mafhal and shallow vernal joining them. Chaos.
Considering the gags in each respective series it could be like from Ainz's Pov

"he can kill anything ? Is this a bug that allows TGOALID to be always active....How do I exploit it too... (Yogiri) ?"

"Nani da fk ! Isnt there suppose to be a skill cap on the number of things you can learn , Lvl 1000 ? How the fk do you break through the lvl 100 cap... must be a bug the admins didnt fix....Ruphas)"

"World Creator ? Is this like a World Class Enemy ? Or some special hidden class like World Disaster or World Savior ? "Creator" hmm.... Are they ... are they the admins ??? (Shallow vernal)"

He would then complain about the unfairness and unbalance of each series in some way in typical ainz fashion.

They could make a joke about "Sudden Wyvern attacks" or the "Destroyer from konosuba" appearing at the end and Yogiri/Shallow/Kuro/Ruphas instakilling it few times and actually fight over who defeats it faster (idk what other gags they could pull)

Kaito , Subaru and Kazuma seems like they will get along. Would be funny if kazuma accidentally thought kaito getting "attacked" by Black Bears , War King etc = difficult life. Or they could play the reverse joke where his life is way easier. Probs add yogiri to the group as long as his powers arent discovered by anyone.

"World Creator ? Is this like a World Class Enemy ? Or some special hidden class like World Disaster or World Savior ? "Creator" hmm.... Are they ... are they the admins ??? (Shallow vernal)"
If World Creators are the admins, what is Shallow Vernal's true form...

I can see Shadow and Ainz doing something and the Floor Guardians and Seven Shadows being in the background like:

Floor Guardians-Sasuga Ainz sama, is this part of the 10,000 year plan? How far ahead did he predict

Seven Shadows-Sasuga Shadow sama from the very beginning everything was in the palm of his hands

Funny image just popped into my mind of Shiro walking into a board meeting with the world creators, then requests or does something ridiculous, with a doya sign behind her, airheaded Goddess would strike again.

This could be the very reason Isekai Quartet even came about, Shiro wanted all these worlds to collide.

Funny image just popped into my mind of Shiro walking into a board meeting with the world creators, then requests or does something ridiculous, with a doya sign behind her, airheaded Goddess would strike again.

This could be the very reason Isekai Quartet even came about, Shiro wanted all these worlds to collide.
she basically wants highschool date events with Kaito now that you think about it

anyway, gonna drop this now, it's getting derailing, wondering what how far Lord Shadow's bullshits amazing plans can go

All the feats i requested

Anime Cid nuke could probably get better results than the manga did maybe? But idk if it will get past the current High 7-A scaling. So ultimately not useful? I have been thinking about breaking Cid's profile up into keys since he gets stronger passively and we can define major jumps, something like Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, in that case a calc for I AM ATOMIC would be useful.

The Alpha building feat would scale to Cid, and Alpha, but not really anyone else since Alpha is the strongest behind Cid.

When the anime gets to Volume 2 content there is a high chance the magic feat which came out to High 7-A could get higher too.

The Rose feat would be useful in scaling to people like Iris, and probably Alexia.

Last edited:

Anime Cid nuke could probably get better results than the manga did maybe? But idk if it will get past the current High 7-A scaling. So ultimately not useful? I have been thinking about breaking Cid's profile up into keys, something like Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, in that case it would be useful.

The Alpha building feat would scale to Cid, and Alpha, but not really anyone else since Alpha is the strongest behind Cid.

When the anime gets to Volume 2 content there is a high chance the magic feat which came out to High 7-A could get higher too.

The Rose feat would be useful in scaling to people like Iris.
Ah bet okay cool I'll try these out when I have the time, well the AP ones, I'll have to take a deeper look at those speed feats and decide how I want to do them

The high end is vaporization right? If so then it might be an upgrade since the manga calc's vaporization came out to Small City level.

I AM ATOMIC does have statements of vaporizing things

“Hidden Technique: I AM ATOMIC.”

…and releases.

All sound is lost.

A torrent of light shoots past Alexia and engulfs Zenon’s body. It penetrates everything, consuming the walls and the earth, blasting upward into the night sky.

Then it explodes.

As patterns of light are etched into the night sky, the entire capital assumes a blue-violet hue.

From impossibly far away, the delayed blast ripples across the city, sweeping away the rain clouds, shaking the ground and the private residences, before passing.

All that’s left is a full moon and the beautiful night sky full of stars.

Zenon has been vaporized. He doesn’t even leave behind a single speck of dust.

The large hole blasts though the wall all the way aboveground.-Volume 1, Chapter 3

“Wh-what is that?! N-no! Stop!!”

The Oliviers charge.

The one in front strikes with her holy sword.

The full-strength blow pierces Cid’s defenseless chest.

More specifically, it strikes the location of his heart. Covered in blood, her blade bursts out his back.

Aurora screams and extends her hand.

“…ATOMIC. ALL-RANGE ATTACK.”

His chest impaled, he brings his sword down and stabs the ground.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

The bluish-purple magic immediately fills their vision.

The Oliviers vanish, Nelson disintegrates, and the holy sword melts away.

Then, the magic continues swallowing the surroundings.

His attack is an esoteric technique designed to annihilate everything within a small range in all directions.

And on that day, the Sanctuary is completely wiped out.-Volume 2, Chapter 3

I AM ATOMIC scales above Cid's feat of using magic to clear away clouds in vol 2, as i mentioned above i was planning on breaking up his profile into keys, so this would be helpful. Cid's profile would look something like this:

At least Building level+, Mountain level with I AM ATOMIC | At least Building level+, Large Mountain level with Magic, higher with I AM ATOMIC | At least Building level+, Large Mountain level with Magic, higher with I AM ATOMIC | Town level, Large Mountain level with Magic, higher with I AM ATOMIC

Building level is just a place holder till Alpha's feat is calc, whether it comes out to above Building level. His speed would be pretty much the same except key #3 will mention people comparable to #2 can't perceive him.

The descriptions of the Beatrix fight of moving so fast he parts rain drops, and lightning going off in the background, honestly wouldn't be surprised if the anime shows Cid and Beatrix moving faster than lightning, so potential upgrade for key #2.

Last edited:
to be honest about Cid, he never really cared about anyone in the new world or in the previous world, he only care about himself and how to be the eminence in shadow

like more than a hero, Cid is more of an anti-hero

he is a maniac, the anime and the manga made it pretty clear, wich is honestly what makes him unique

Anime Cid nuke could probably get better results than the manga did maybe? But idk if it will get past the current High 7-A scaling. So ultimately not useful? I have been thinking about breaking Cid's profile up into keys since he gets stronger passively and we can define major jumps, something like Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, in that case a calc for I AM ATOMIC would be useful.

The Rose feat would be useful in scaling to people like Iris, and probably Alexia.
Btw Rose feat is that scale to her or Cid?

to be honest about Cid, he never really cared about anyone in the new world or in the previous world, he only care about himself and how to be the eminence in shadow

like more than a hero, Cid is more of an anti-hero

he is a maniac, the anime and the manga made it pretty clear, wich is honestly what makes him unique
Best part is it doesn't get old. Good stuff really

@Popted2

This perfectly illustrates it, probably one of the best Cid quotes

“I see the world in two categories. Things that are important, and things that aren’t.”

“Because I have a dream that I can’t achieve if I don’t. There’s only so many hours in a day, only so much effort a person can give. That’s why I pour all of mine into what’s important, and I cast everything else aside.”

“But it turns out, that’s easier said than done. There’s too much static. The world is full of it, and it covers up those important things. It’s so easy for us to lose sight of what matters.”.

“The way I see it, the world is a little too bright. It shows you all these things, but it shows you too many of them, and it makes you lose sight of what’s truly precious—just like you’re losing sight right now.”

“It’s so alarmingly easy for us to forget what our purposes in life are. So, y’know…” “…This world is best under the moonlight. It forces us to strain our eyes, and because of that, we’re able to keep our sights fixed on what’s important. Under the moonlight, all we have to look at is what’s precious to us.”-Volume 4, Chapter 2

@EldemadeDityjon Just Rose, highly doubt it will give results above what Cid currently scales to, but might upgrade Rose above Peak Human.

@Popted2

This perfectly illustrates it, probably one of the best Cid quotes

@EldemadeDityjon Just Rose, highly doubt it will give results above what Cid currently scales to, but might upgrade Rose above Peak Human.
yep this further dimostrates that Cid really is just selfish, and the episode of today made me realize that this guy has some serious mental problems

but i still love him, he is so unique and carismatic that you can't help but like him

like for making an example,

if Cid would ever see a dinosaur in front of him, T-rex or whatever, the common tought would be, if you're strong or OP enough, "i want to Ride/defeat him!"

for Cid instead he would try to get eaten by it because it would make a cool mob move

sorry for this example, but i really want to know now

Pegasus do you think Cid would think this?

Back