• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lion Man vs the Man Lion

Takes place in a jungle. Speed Equalized. Standard battle assumptions for the rest.

Which abomination against nature becomes the new king of the jungle?

Votes for the peeping tom:

Votes for the guy that got reduced to an eyeball:

I don't like discussing about Thriller Bark characters after the recent revisions. I don't even know why Absalom is 7-C+ when Thriller Bark Sanji is High 7-C. Weird.

If we were to supposed he is comparable to Post-Enies Lobby Sanji, who should be far above 77KT, then Absalom should be just as comparable I supposed since he was able to take hits from a Raging Sanji

If I recall correctly, the Beast dude is above 53KT. So that means Absalom has the superior AP, even if he was to transform. Not to mention Absalom is invisible and has superior lifting strength.

Honestly I think both characters should be high 7-C.

Absalom could sort of hurt Sanji and took a massive beating from him and Beast King was said to be in a different league than Genos.

I don't understand the Beast King one. He may be said to be in a different league but that doesn't justify moving into a next tier unless the calc he is scaling to is really in the high end of the tier. But he is just far above 53KT.

Still don't understand where High 7C OPM comes from unless through a calc or multiplier. And the calculation section of the page is very messy.

Some multiplier of the Deep Sea King I believe. Plus the fact that Genos is constantly getting upgraded.

It only really puts them above baseline.

Absalom only injured Sanji when he was protecting Nami. The rest of the fight Sanji trashed him to the point where one of Nami's attacks was able to finish him.

Back