• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Long Awaited SCP Upgrade

well, why we should get rid of 2-A key?
Beats me. Weekly and co. were fine with the split for the "uncountably infinite multiverse" statements at the start of the thread, but as soon as the extra temporal dimensions got disqualified they don't want that end anymore.

Beats me. Weekly and co. were fine with the split for the "uncountably infinite multiverse" statements at the start of the thread, but as soon as the extra temporal dimensions got disqualified they don't want that end anymore.
I still don't understand why more temporal dimensions wouldn't qualify 1-C

I assume we can't get rid of 2A because there isn't enough concrete proof for a solid Low 1C rating?

Also, I'm honestly fine with 2A, likely Low 1C. Chances are, we are probably never gonna finish this unless more people talk and vote here.

I assume we can't get rid of 2A because there isn't enough concrete proof for a solid Low 1C rating?

Also, I'm honestly fine with 2A, likely Low 1C. Chances are, we are probably never gonna finish this unless more people talk and vote here.
Thre is nough to get rid of it, peopl are just arguing for 2-A to be kept as a lowball despite that

2-A is the most solid piece of evidence we have. We have twice as many 2-A statements for the size of the multiverse as we do Low 1-C ones.

This on top of the fact that the Low 1-C statements we have right now can be interpreted in other ways.

4555's feat is a supporting feat. The Ad Astra feat is not solid because of the way the author chose to articulate himself. There's no reason why Low 1-C would be a solid rating.

bump

there are currently 6 that agree for 2-A, likely Low 1-C possibly Higher.

while there are 1-2 for likely Low 1-C possibly Higher

can we apply the revision already?

Anyways, since ovens is the only one agaist this and everyon else agrees with it i assume its good to start applying this?

Anyways, since ovens is the only one agaist this and everyon else agrees with it i assume its good to start applying this?
Agnaa, Ultima Reality, Planck69, Sir_Ovens, manu_zarri, Rikimarox2, ZephyrosOmega, Ned_the_outer_god (8 votes)

want know those 12 people who agreed with low 1-C possibly higher

it comes from the previous 2-A apparently and is considered a solid feat, even if it left my vote would still be 7
Its not a solid 2-A feat, its a Low 1-C feat that was prviously thought to be a 2-A feat because our standards were different. It is a textbook Low 1-C feat now.

Me, Agnaa, Ultima, Ned, Galactic, Zencha, Pink, Wright, Rikimarox, MikeBro, Apex, UnknownWarrior, and Planck all agreed to Low 1-C

Its not a lie tho? If i knew how to do whta you did i'd link where they all agreed to it too

Its not a solid 2-A feat, its a Low 1-C feat that was prviously thought to be a 2-A feat because our standards were different. It is a textbook Low 1-C feat now.

Me, Agnaa, Ultima, Ned, Galactic, Zencha, Pink, Wright, Rikimarox, MikeBro, Apex, UnknownWarrior, and Planck all agreed to Low 1-C
Agnaa agreed with Ultima, and he is the one who said
If those statements solidly gave Low 1-C to everyone, this thread never would have had a Low 1-C end in the first place.

Ultima clarified on Discord that he's not accounting for whether they scale when he says that, which is the issue Ovens, Saikou, and I had with giving definite scaling to it.

And I disagree with Ultima that Ad Astra's statement is "blatantly Low 1-C", it's ordering universes then goes into using cardinals, it's not exactly clear what they mean by "and onwards" in that context. Or in other words, they ****** up the maths, which makes it less reliably Low 1-C imo.
The reverse for me basically. I think the latter is fine but don't see the point in cutting out the solid 2-A end we already have.

Ned vote was actually
Sorry, but I agree with "2-A, possibly low 1-C, likely higher"

you meant Galactic_Astronaut?

he agreed before the other stuff came, he agreed with 1-C stuff. he didn't give input for the other stuff after Agnaa message

same for Zencha, pink, wright, mikebro, unknownwarrior

about others

I'm fine with "2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly higher"

If I may ask, will this be 5-D or 6-D?

How are you a content mod but don't know how to link to posts?? Literally just right click the post number and click "copy link"
Because threads arnt content? Thats why theres content mods and thread mods. I work on profiles, not threads

So yall are agreing to a thing that not only is not part of this thrad but dosnt even exist. Can you at least explain WHY any of you agree with it?

infinite multiverses are 2-A, this is what I remember
its not infinit multivrses, its an uncountably infinite number of multiverses that contain an uncountably infinite number of universes all of which is contained within Ysod and all of which is completely separate from 4555's feat

Maybe if yall actually listned to me for once instead of immediately assuming im wrong and buying into the bullshit that ovens is feeding you you'd understand that this is what the discussion is actually about

its not infinit multivrses, its an uncountably infinite number of multiverses that contain an uncountably infinite number of universes all of which is contained within Ysod and all of which is completely separate from 4555's feat

Maybe if yall actually listned to me for once instead of immediately assuming im wrong and buying into the bullshit that ovens is feeding you you'd understand that this is what the discussion is actually about
as already said the problem if it scales to the yesod multiverse, that's why SCP isn't Low 1-A and that's why I never maked a concept type 1 revision (such 609)

That is still 2-A though?

Back