• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Long Awaited SCP Upgrade

For the record, i'll wait for the supposed uncountably infinite scans.

Until then, i'm in agreement with 2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly Higher.

One more question, why will we not use the likely 6D statements for Low 1-C? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

For Azathoth's mothers sake man....
They're at the start of the thread.

The Ad Astra one isn't definitively Low 1-C, which Ultima agreed with, and the 4555 one has dodgy scaling to the tree, which Ultima doesn't feel qualified to discuss.

It's literally the same scans that Weekly put under a "likely" at the start of the thread, but now that there's no temporal dimensions shenanigans and it might stay at 2-A, he feels the need to switch over for literally no reason.

Please post it. I can't help but feel like this weekly guy is giving staff an awful look
Arrogance hurts his reputation.

The Ad Astra one isn't definitively Low 1-C, which Ultima agreed with, and the 4555 one has dodgy scaling to the tree, which Ultima doesn't feel qualified to discuss.

It's literally the same scans that Weekly put under a "likely" at the start of the thread, but now that there's no temporal dimensions shenanigans and it might stay at 2-A, he feels the need to switch over for literally no reason.
Then I remain steadfast on 2-A likely Low 1-C, possibly Higher

Wait, is the "uncountably infinite universes" statement the SCP 4555 one????

well Ad Astra have higher dimensional worlds stuff contained in whatever.

but this is at peak likely, the aleph 0 stuff isn't uncontable infinite so

Wait, is the "uncountably infinite universes" statement the SCP 4555 one????

Yeah.

Weekly made the same defense to you over a hundred posts ago and never supplied anything. Good luck getting anything out of him this time.
Also Agnaa, sorry if I might be derailing but what happened to the note on the tiering system page about multiple sets of infinite universes not being above baseline by default? It seems to have been removed so I wonder if that no longer applies.

Also Agnaa, sorry if I might be derailing but what happened to the note on the tiering system page about multiple sets of infinite universes not being above baseline by default? It seems to have been removed so I wonder if that no longer applies.
I'm not sure what happened to it but I'm 99% sure it still applies. I'll go investigate.

It got moved to the Tiering System FAQ page, and still applies.

I thought staff were here to supply accurate statistics? WTF is this???
This is accurate. Thus far the couterarguments to this revision are:

1. "Its not accurate because 4555 doesnt apply." Even though there are statements of the Yesod multiverse having a Low 1-C structure without using 4555 as evidence hence why 4555 was removed from the OP.

2. "Temporal dimensions dont apply." Even though the OP is talking about spatial dimensions with applicable dimensional superiority which qualifies for Low 1-C.

The people agains it are the ones arguing for inaccurate stats, not me.

That was directed against you, Weekly.

The low 1-C justification is 5-D noosphere shenanigans, not whatever the Low 1-C Yesod statements you apparently have are.

The counterargument is actually:
  • The A Hole In Mars statement isn't solidly Low 1-C since it butchers the maths in an awkward way, so it should only be put at likely.
  • Yesod containing an infinite number of infinite multiverses isn't a Low 1-C feat and has never been.
  • The revision started off with Weekly accepting these principles, which when combined with temporal dimensions, made the tiers "At least Low 1-C, likely 1-C, possibly higher", but now that they're disqualified and that would make the tiers "At least 2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly higher" Weekly disagrees with it without providing any new arguments as to why. Just "My opposition's the ones who really don't have any arguments!"
(fyi, "A Hole In Mars" is the tale, "Ad Astra" is the canon hub it comes from, both terms refer to the same statement)

That was directed against you, Weekly.

The low 1-C justification is 5-D noosphere shenanigans, not whatever the Low 1-C Yesod statements you apparently have are.
Noosphere isnt part of this either,the 5-D stuff comes from Ad Astra

I have. The noosphere isnt part of this
I was saying the low 1-C on the profiles varied far from your the supposed low 1-C justifications, and I haven't brought it up since. And for your first part, then you should know that it was evaluated as likely Low 1-C by Ultima and Agnaa.

I was saying the low 1-C on the profiles varied far from your the supposed low 1-C justifications, and I haven't brought it up since. And for your first part, then you should know that it was evaluated as likely Low 1-C by Ultima and Agnaa.
Cool, still not a part of this so please stop derailing

Cool, still not a part of this so please stop derailing
Your insistence on 5D noosphere not being apart of this thread, when I myself stated I agreed and only stated it to check what you said was true earlier in the thread. Please do not bring it up again unless you would like to reference your past statement. Also, that was not the point of my comment, don't dodge my intention and discredit it by calling it derailing, when you have referenced more than me at this point.

Stop. Bringing. It. Up. If. It. Is. Not. Apart. Of. The. Thread.

This is hypocrisy Weekly, and anyway, still was not the bulk of my arguement.

Stop. Bringing. It. Up. If. It. Is. Not. Apart. Of. The. Thread.

This is hypocrisy Weekly, and anyway, still was not the bulk of my arguement.
Dude. The Noosphere is not part of Yesod. This thread is solely about Yesod's structure, hence why its not part of it just like 4555 isnt part of it.

Dude. The Noosphere is not part of Yesod. This thread is solely about Yesod's structure, hence why its not part of it just like 4555 isnt part of it.
I get this. I do not bring it up. Please do not misinterpret my point on Noosphere when I have been clear on what it was. And if you bring it up and say it's derailing, and then continue to bring it up, it's hypocritical.

Back