• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mickey Mouse Merge: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Continuing from here...

Here is the new proposed Mickey Mouse profile.

The Theatrical Shorts, Fantasia, and Epic Mickey pages will need to be deleted and the new profile will simply be called "Mickey Mouse".

Here is another Disney-adjacent Toon Physiology page for the Disney side of the lore.

This will need to be added to Darkwing Duck, DuckTales characters (original only), Who Framed Roger Rabbit? characters and Ajax The Gorilla.

And lastly, here is the new verse page for Mickey.

Agree: Javenplayz253, Honestlybored24, Propellus, koopa3144, Flashlight237, y3p_owo, DarkDragonMedeus, Psychomaster35 (7)
Disagree: SamanPatou (1)
Neutral:

Last edited:
WE ARE GOING MISKA, MUSKA, MICKEY MOUSE WITH THIS ONE 🗣️ 🔥 🔥 🔥

Didn´t Paul Rudish´s Mickey had a 4-C feat?

Also what is the proof of Who framed Roger Rabbit being canon to "Mickey´s main-canon"?

WE ARE GOING MISKA, MUSKA, MICKEY MOUSE WITH THIS ONE 🗣️ 🔥 🔥 🔥

Didn´t Paul Rudish´s Mickey had a 4-C feat?
Goofy shatters the sun, but the sun in question is small and made of glass. Same with the moon feats.
Also what is the proof of Who framed Roger Rabbit being canon to "Mickey´s main-canon"?
Benny the Cab is in House of Mouse and Toontown is a main location in Disneyland, which was canonized in Epic Mickey, and is Ostown in Wasteland. Bonkers also has some stuff with it, but nobody likes Bonkers.

Mickey's updated and verse profile looks fine. But can you explain how the Toon Physiology works for also why it spreads around Darkwing Duck and the others?

Mickey's updated and verse profile looks fine. But can you explain how the Toon Physiology works for also why it spreads around Darkwing Duck and the others?
All cartoon characters are toons basically. Mickey, Darkwing, Goofy. They're all toons. Animated characters. They're brought to life by magic paint and have the ability to squash and stretch and do cartoony things. Darkwing is connected to DuckTales via Launchpad, DuckTales is connected to Mickey, etc.

All cartoon characters are toons basically. Mickey, Darkwing, Goofy. They're all toons. Animated characters. They're brought to life by magic paint and have the ability to squash and stretch and do cartoony things. Darkwing is connected to DuckTales via Launchpad, DuckTales is connected to Mickey, etc.
I see, but to what the Roger Rabbit evidence explains, is it truly canonical besides it simply being it's own standalone thing?

I see, but to what the Roger Rabbit evidence explains, is it truly canonical besides it simply being it's own standalone thing?
It's a two-way crossover.

Mickey himself and several other Disney characters are in Roger Rabbit.

Benny reappears in House of Mouse, plus the Toontown stuff with Disneyland being canon to the verse and being replicated by Oswald in the Wasteland rip-off.

It's just not canon to Looney Tunes because their world behaves very differently and is never acknowledged by them besides Bugs in an off-hand meta joke.

It's also consistent with Oswald and pretty much everyone in the Epic Mickey evidences referring to everyone as "Toons", which was what they were called in WFRR, with similar properties.

Does this mean every Disney character will get low high regen /j

Does this mean every Disney character will get low high regen /j
Disney movies aren't two-way crossovers like WFRR is. However, people like Jafar, Maleficent and Captain Hook have enough presence in the Mickey verse, plus actually fighting him several times, to gain their own separate "Mickey & Friends" crossover profiles.

Goofy shatters the sun, but the sun in question is small and made of glass. Same with the moon feats.
Reminds me of something

Couldn´t it be used to argue MFTL to MFTL+ attack speed?
Benny the Cab is in House of Mouse and Toontown is a main location in Disneyland, which was canonized in Epic Mickey, and is Ostown in Wasteland. Bonkers also has some stuff with it, but nobody likes Bonkers.
Looks good

I agree with everything

It's a two-way crossover.

Mickey himself and several other Disney characters are in Roger Rabbit.

Benny reappears in House of Mouse, plus the Toontown stuff with Disneyland being canon to the verse and being replicated by Oswald in the Wasteland rip-off.

It's just not canon to Looney Tunes because their world behaves very differently and is never acknowledged by them besides Bugs in an off-hand meta joke.

It's also consistent with Oswald and pretty much everyone in the Epic Mickey evidences referring to everyone as "Toons", which was what they were called in WFRR, with similar properties.
I see, they do seem fine then.

also im not sitting through like 10 hours of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Aw, don't do Clubhouse like that as I loved that show during my childhood 😭. Does it have anything to do with the canon though to also verify?

also im not sitting through like 10 hours of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Me genuinely tweaking after having to listen to "Miska, Muska, Mickey Mouse!" for the 100th time within ten hours:
tenor.gif

Anyways, the proposed changes look good!

Me genuinely tweaking after having to listen to "Miska, Muska, Mickey Mouse!" for the 100th time within ten hours:
tenor.gif
Lmao, sadly it's just the way things are for these characters that you're indexing for as they can have cringey content at times at which it's canonical, to the point that you have no choice of indexing it either way, unless if you have patience enough

Counted.

Also accurate depiction of me making such an attempt.
I did it for my whole childhood and nothing bad happened to me!
(I'm currently experiencing something called... "schizophrenia" I have mickey and co. as my roommates while they tell me to... let them go? They're so funny! /j)

I actually did find a usable universe-level feat for Goofy but it wouldn't scale anyone since he did it with equipment.

Doesn't really affect this but, be ready for 3-A Goofy.

I actually did find a usable universe-level feat for Goofy but it wouldn't scale anyone since he did it with equipment.

Doesn't really affect this but, be ready for 3-A Goofy.
What series?

What series?
House of Mouse/Mickey Mouse Works.

I think it would also be worth mentioning that I don't think the 90s comics would be valid since I haven't found any direct connections to the main series.

Only the Floyd Gottfredson ones are currently valid. We do have some calcs for those comics, but they are currently unusable for our current profiles.

Are you talking about this?
Yup.
Also, is there is any chance of this being canon?
Iirc I think that's a reboot, so separate continuity.
Another resistance that i find for Mickey: Here he survives Spatial Manipulation and can maybe achieve Low-Godly regen via supposedly regenerating from... Well, what he turned in the final of the video

Also: Immesurable Speed Mickey
I don't think it's a resistance since he eventually gets shattered by Beast destroying everything around him.

I think this might be High-Mid? But this would grant the gang with Resistance to Life Manipulation and Petrification since paint in Epic Mickey is a toon's life force, and getting rid of all of it leaves you petrified as what happened with Ortensia after the Thinner Disaster.

I don't think it's a resistance since he eventually gets shattered by Beast destroying everything around him.
Maybe a minor resistance? Since he resisted Beast´s first attack, but was eventually overhelmed?

Btw: This can be enough evidence for at least Goofy have complete resistance to Spatial manipulation

I think this might be High-Mid? But this would grant the gang with Resistance to Life Manipulation and Petrification since paint in Epic Mickey is a toon's life force, and getting rid of all of it leaves you petrified as what happened with Ortensia after the Thinner Disaster.
I mean, their physical body was completely destroyed with just their "lines" lefting

Maybe a minor resistance? Since he resisted Beast´s first attack, but was eventually overhelmed?

Btw: This can be enough evidence for at least Goofy have complete resistance to Spatial manipulation
Maybe more so Air Manipulation? It took more time for the Beast to blow apart Mickey and the gang than it did for the space around him. So I guess that would count for something? Idk, it's a confusing feat.
I mean, their physical body was completely destroyed with just their "lines" lefting
That is true. I guess they aren't really a part of their physical body, more so an aesthetic. So I guess that could be considered Low-Godly.

Maybe more so Air Manipulation? It took more time for the Beast to blow apart Mickey and the gang than it did for the space around him. So I guess that would count for something? Idk, it's a confusing feat.
I don´t think so...

It´s better it be discussed another time

That is true. I guess they aren't really a part of their physical body, more so an aesthetic. So I guess that could be considered Low-Godly.
Yeah, one of the evidences for Woody Woodpecker having Low-Godly regeneration is pretty similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back